What does sorrentos have in addition to pizza

Hello,

On Indy ex Soton as well as pizza they had: Sandwiches (cold - also made with rolls and croissants); soup; a hot roast that was sliced for sandwiches; and hot pies (fillings changing daily) and sausage rolls. If ever the MDR menu failed to 'float my boat' I would take a pie from Sorrento's and ask for a plate of chips/vegetables and construct my own main course.

Regards,

Cublet

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, cublet said:

Hello,

On Indy ex Soton as well as pizza they had: Sandwiches (cold - also made with rolls and croissants); soup; a hot roast that was sliced for sandwiches; and hot pies (fillings changing daily) and sausage rolls. If ever the MDR menu failed to 'float my boat' I would take a pie from Sorrento's and ask for a plate of chips/vegetables and construct my own main course.

Regards,

Cublet

Sounds better than the main dining room,all they need is draft beer.

• Like 1

Hello,

I forgot to mention the sweets/desserts - simple things in a tub about the size of a shots glass. You could effectively have a full three course meal there, the only thing missing being the vegetables - a bit like the MDR actually.

Regards,

Cublet

4 hours ago, vacationlover_mn said:

What time of day did you see that?  We only went later at night, and they just had pizza and salad...

I think they were there every day in the afternoon. I would get a coffee from promenade cafe and then get a avocado sandwich from Sorrentos and go eat outside the pub. 

3 hours ago, Iamcruzin said:

What’s the deal on Anthem?

I don't recall seeing anything other than pizza at Sorrentos on Anthem but that was over a year ago so that may have changed.  You could also walk across to Cafe Promenade for something different.

• Like 1

Last cruise on Independence they had a small bar on the outside.  Very small but well stocked, I stoped there every day at 4:30 to have my first DL happy hour gin and tonic.  Never Ran a check on vouchers, as soon. as he saw diamond printed on the sea pass card he would just hand back the card.  I know the bar on freedom was converted to housing the freestyle machines,  hope they left it after the Indy refurb. 

7 minutes ago, Akaicb said:

Does the Adventure have a Sorrento's?  If not, is there a place to grab a slice?

For others with this question, Voyager class ships have never had Sorrento's.