Official Celebrity chair hog towel clips

Turtles06

2 hours ago, DYKWIA said:

Fake dog poo from Amazon £2.95 will do the trick - can be used to reserve your own sunbed, or an affordable way to signal to others you're unhappy that they've hogged a sunbed

Why not get a special needs dog and get the real thing.

Dear MiL is asking for a support dog, I told her, no way was I going to get one - just to support hger gin bottles from falling over.

13 hours ago, Fouremco said:

Soon to be sold in 8-packs so that you and your significant other can have a pair of loungers in the sun and another pair in the shade. :classic_rolleyes:

They can do double duty when reserving entire rows in the theater. 

• Like 1

What am I missing in this posting?

A "Celebrity logo" or "Reserved" towel clip is no different than anything else that is left unattended on a pool chair or a theater seat.

To me, if its unattended for 30 minutes then its fair game and free to be used by anyone who wants or needs it.  Also, if I happen to be sitting in a lounge chair with "VIP" or "RESERVED" logo towel chips in place, I think that says a lot about me without having to say a word. Just my opinion.  

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Turtles06 said:

I saw these a few days ago in the gift shop on the Summit.   The perfect holiday present for the chair hogs in your life.

enhance

Don't shoot us but we got some of the VIP / Reserved ones about a year ago from Home Bargains ( a cheap shop in the UK). They were really cheap and they were the only ones that we could find before we went on holiday. We ONLY use them to make sure that our towels don't fly everywhere when it is windy and never get up in time to be chair hogs before anyone flames us. We'd been on another cruise line the year before and it had been really difficult when going through the Bay of Biscay with your towel flapping in your face every minute as you tried to read.

Made me laugh that Celebrity are selling these under their name though !!!! Would love to see the profit margins here !!

Edited by Presto2

:classic_sad: You gotta be kidding me!  We have enough of a problem with chair hogs; now Celebrity is encourage them!

Give me a break!  If I see one of these clips on a couple of chaise lounges and they're been there for over a half hour, into the garbage can they go!

4 minutes ago, Presto2 said:

No idea how I double posted, but just to say to anyone offended by the towel clips to chill out and save their annoyance for those who are misusing the sunbed rules.

(We don't so please be nice to us ! ) :classic_blink:

Edited by Presto2

1 hour ago, MSTEG said:

A "Celebrity logo" or "Reserved" towel clip is no different than anything else that is left unattended on a pool chair or a theater seat.

To me, if its unattended for 30 minutes then its fair game and free to be used by anyone who wants or needs it.  Also, if I happen to be sitting in a lounge chair with "VIP" or "RESERVED" logo towel chips in place, I think that says a lot about me without having to say a word. Just my opinion.  

I'm the type to turn things over to lost and found if they're unattended for that long.  That way when people come back to collect their items, after not using the chairs at all for the entire day, they know where to get them!

I'm nice that way.  :classic_cool:

1 hour ago, MSTEG said:

Well, you'd get 'us' wrong --- chill out people