Monogramed Robes??

MaggieAtSea

19 hours ago, George C said:

We are on infinity next week so I assume we will not get one , but sailing again after retrofit.

We were in a royal suite on Infinity in December right after we came off of being in an Edge Villa on the Edge. Infinity did not have the frette robes - monogrammed or otherwise.

I don't know if they come in children sizes, but I am 5'0" and was happily surprised to find that mine fit. Having read posts on this board, I knew ahead of time to leave extra space in my luggage for them. DH and I love ours and it is another great reminder of a spectacular vacation.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Question -  We just did the February 9 -16th sailing on Celeberity Edge in a Sky Suite.  

We did not have a robe in our closet until the last night of the sailing.  Is this now standard for Sky Suites or should we have pointed this out to our room steward day 1?  

I found the robes to be very heavy for my taste and would have preferred a simply terry cloth robe that was lighter so I really did not miss not having them just found it strange they showed up the very last night. 

9 hours ago, DaKahuna said:

Question -  We just did the February 9 -16th sailing on Celeberity Edge in a Sky Suite.  

We did not have a robe in our closet until the last night of the sailing.  Is this now standard for Sky Suites or should we have pointed this out to our room steward day 1?  

I found the robes to be very heavy for my taste and would have preferred a simply terry cloth robe that was lighter so I really did not miss not having them just found it strange they showed up the very last night. 

They start getting the room ready for the "new" guests and put the robes in the closet.  You got the better robes to use.

Since this thread is cycling back around I'll jump in and ask if anyone has purchased one or more of these robes as mentioned in post #20, or can confirm that is an option? We sail the Summit in 3 weeks, but only in a CS so we won't be offered one but may be interested in purchasing them. 

3 hours ago, Cruise a holic said:

They start getting the room ready for the "new" guests and put the robes in the closet.  You got the better robes to use.

One would assume that to be the case, but if it works that way - why were the robes not there when we came aboard? 

I'll make it a point to ask next year when we are on the Millennium. 

6 hours ago, DaKahuna said:

One would assume that to be the case, but if it works that way - why were the robes not there when we came aboard? 

I'll make it a point to ask next year when we are on the Millennium. 

You should have had robes in your cabin on embarkation day. It was an oversight and yes, if you had known you could have asked for them. The ones that showed up at the end of the cruise were actually for the next guests in that cabin.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/17/2020 at 9:41 AM, Big_G said:

Has anyone found a way to purchase these robes on-line? I can't find them on the Celebrity site.

Bump just in case someone else has the information.

7 minutes ago, Big_G said:

Bump just in case someone else has the information.

Have you tried contacting X directly to inquire, yet?

I Am sure they have a way to do this.

bon voyage

https://www.celebritycruises.com/gifts

White plush cotton bathrobes can be purchased online on the X website.
They aren’t the same ones that we purchased onboard the Edge which are only available in the Suites and have a Frette 1860 label. They’re made of a smooth grey woven fabric with a light cotton velour lining and have the logo for the Retreat embroidered on the left front. There is a telephone number on the webpage for the Bon Voyage customer support team. Perhaps they could help out.

Edited by C-Dragons
  • Thanks 1

The Robes for sale on line aren't the same as we got in the Royal suite on our last equinox cruise.  They were terry material inside, and a gray silky material with our initials monogramed on the outside.

Love them and they wash beautifully!  

Edited by Cruise a holic

Hi.

We were on Celebrity Silhouette February 23, 2020 - March 6, 2020 in a Royal Suite.

The robes were in our cabin (plain) when we arrived and the butler asked us how we would like them monogrammed.  We did not have to pay extra for them.

The plain ones were there most of the trip, and near the end of the trip they were replaced with the monogrammed ones.

I included pictures of them on the first day plain in the closet and then later when they arrived with the monogram.

Noreen

49EF25A9-AA57-4C63-A62C-6EBC84B9DD38.jpeg

BA74C8E5-BA3F-453F-8B00-CC15C6CAB12D.jpeg

Edited by Noreen411
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Noreen411 said:

Hi.

We were on Celebrity Silhouette February 23, 2020 - March 6, 2020 in a Royal Suite.

The robes were in our cabin (plain) when we arrived and the butler asked us how we would like them monogrammed.  We did not have to pay extra for them.

The plain ones were there most of the trip, and near the end of the trip they were replaced with the monogrammed ones.

I included pictures of them on the first day plain in the closet and then later when they arrived with the monogram.

Noreen

BA74C8E5-BA3F-453F-8B00-CC15C6CAB12D.jpeg

I would like to bid on the robe with the initials SS on it!!!!

What is the opening bid?

😎

bon voyage

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bo1953 said:

I would like to bid on the robe with the initials SS on it!!!!

What is the opening bid?

😎

1 hour ago, Cruise a holic said:

Lol!  When you consider the price of a royal or penthouse suite the bathrobes are really paid in the cruise fare

I would have said... “They’re priceless”. 😉

23 hours ago, Bo1953 said:

Have you tried contacting X directly to inquire, yet?

I Am sure they have a way to do this.

bon voyage

Thanks Bo. I thought about that but I was worried I'd end up with the one on the website. I think Celebrity is a fantastic product but I don't have much faith in their lower level shore side operations.