P&O Cruisers - What are things like where YOU are?

Host Sharon

1 hour ago, Eddie99 said:

But the count is imprecise now and sits next to a grey speech bubble 💬 

So yours, zapp, says 💬 4k 

terrierjohn has 8.6k, I have 1.7k and Graham beats us all into a c0cked hat with 💬 23.1k

As if it matters at all …

Shows what our lockdown lives have become 😋

When I look at mine and others, it shows the exact number. Graham is about 4th in the rep points league. 3 more places and he wins a free cruise. I think the display is dependant on the device you use. Graham's big IBM must have an effect 🤣. Wowzz is quite high up in rep points. That will please him no end.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

Hopefully no one on here is booked on Anthem of the seas out of Southampton on October 20th as it has been cancelled.

Graham.

Any idea why, Graham?

I assume this was a standard cruise, not a Seacation.  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, zap99 said:

When I look at mine and others, it shows the exact number. Graham is about 4th in the rep points league. 3 more places and he wins a free cruise. I think the display is dependant on the device you use. Graham's big IBM must have an effect 🤣. Wowzz is quite high up in rep points. That will please him no end.

Bloody cronyism,Roger must be on the CC committee.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, AndyMichelle said:

As you seem to have access to all our lives Graham, what is Michelle doing me for tea tonight? 😊

Andy 

Sausage and mash with a bottle of Peroni.🤣

Andy anyone can click on an avatar to access a profile.

Currently 18°C and sunny but rain forecast for later.

I hope you both are well.

Graham.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

Sausage and mash with a bottle of Peroni.🤣

Currently 18°C and sunny but rain forecast for later.

I hope you both are well.

Graham.

If using a tablet, the rep points do not show up - well they don't when I try to look. 

Not that I care - lol !

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

I frequently click on avatars by mistake when aiming to read the last post in a thread while reading the forum on my mobile phone. My fingers are too fat for the little keyboard 🥴

• Like 4

2 hours ago, SarahHben said:

I frequently click on avatars by mistake when aiming to read the last post in a thread while reading the forum on my mobile phone. My fingers are too fat for the little keyboard 🥴

I have done that lots of times too.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, wowzz said:

If using a tablet, the rep points do not show up - well they don't when I try to look. 

Not that I care - lol !

I have never found the rep points though have to admit I haven't tried very hard to look for them!(and probably never will!)

1 hour ago, kalos said:

Downing street COVID briefing will take place at 3.30pm today Professor Jonathan Van-Tam, deputy chief medical officer for England, will today give an update on the current COVID 

Edited by Josy1953
I found the info I wanted

11 minutes ago, Josy1953 said:

Which channel is it on ? Our TV is not showing it.

I got the info off Sky TV but am watching BBC news channel who say they are broadcasting it live at 3.30  (231 Free view )

Edited by kalos

Just now, kalos said:

I got the info off Sky TV but am watching BBC news channel who say they are broadcasting

it live at 3.30 

Thanks, I  just found it on BBC  news channel.  I was foolishly expecting it to be on BBC 1 or 2 but I  should know that the Olympics are the most important thing at thd moment.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, grapau27 said:

I only ever post on my Android mobile phone and it's only posts and date joined.

Screenshot_20210804_113836_com.android.chrome.jpg

Graham, that screenshot is from the profile page and I can access that, I thought everyone was saying that your posting count also showed up on all your posts, which it certainly doesn't on my android phone.

• Like 1

Post count (rounded) speech bubble, date of joining, and location are visible under the avatar on my iPad.  Not on the iPhone though

I took this on my phone this morning.  Wednesday walk.  Very nice, followed by pub lunch - salmon mornay with duchesse potatoes and every type of veg you can think of.  Also very nice.  We have a poor forecast for tomorrow, unfortunately 

FEBD0E88-304B-4836-A738-CD2B53368424.thumb.jpeg.6db20a05ef9e169fa01ef50d25bbbb66.jpeg

• Like 4

3 hours ago, terrierjohn said:

Graham, that screenshot is from the profile page and I can access that, I thought everyone was saying that your posting count also showed up on all your posts, which it certainly doesn't on my android phone.

I haven't seen that either.

Maybe people are confusing the thread post count number?