Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

1 hour ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Makes me very happy that our hot water is in our basement.   When we had to replace it April 2020 I only had to mop some water on tile floor.  It was around 18 yrs old.

Same here. Water heater is in the basement where it belongs.

• Like 2

@Sea Dogthose pups are getting big.  I was searching for something in this thread yesterday, and came across the photos when you first got them, so it is really noticeable. 

We all got out for a walk at the lake this morning, and it looks like not only are Greg’s pups getting big, but the goslings are too. 

7D542C28-DC2A-41A8-99D2-B1B831B6A4BF.thumb.jpeg.a298f3b2a42eda431244fe5bbe6507a2.jpeg

Since it is Flag Day, grandson helped get the new flag installed. 

F3EEE72E-B5F5-4E65-9D32-72DDAC047129.thumb.jpeg.a38bc0f7e09817b5ac468e9f6076349b.jpeg

He was also dressed for the occasion. 

• Like 14

6 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

What Kraken

https://www.abc.virginia.gov/products/rum#q=kraken&sort=relevancy&numberOfResults=12

is best to use to make the cranberry, and volka and rum drink you all have been talking about?

What's the correct recipe?

I use the Kraken spiced rum with the white label. I'm not sure which cocktail has that, cranberry and vodka? Anybody??

2 hours ago, Jimbo said:

You would have to keep a notebook along side your computer to keep up with everyone's name. etc. in this thread. I barely can remember my name.........

I’m convinced some people on this thread keep a file or notebook with names, screen names, birthdates, family members, pets, you name it.  If I wanted to I could create a database and web app to do all that, but I retired 10 years ago and put all that behind me.  But it’s nice that folks know and care about each other, however they keep track of it.  So does anybody know my name?  🙃

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

That's Great!    I have been going to dermatologist once or twice a year for about 5 yrs since I have been a sun worshipper my whole life.   I was last there end of May for follow up on my Mohs procedure under my eye.   He was very pleased with everything.   He scraped a spot on my leg but it wasn't anything, per lab.   Better safe than sorry.

My father was a sun worshiper and had many skin cancer surgeries.I was a sun worshipper and also have had many skin cancer surgeries.My last Moh’s surgery was jus before the pandemic.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, derorim said:

I’m convinced some people on this thread keep a file or notebook with names, screen names, birthdates, family members, pets, you name it.  If I wanted to I could create a database and web app to do all that, but I retired 10 years ago and put all that behind me.  But it’s nice that folks know and care about each other, however they keep track of it.  So does anybody know my name?  🙃

Debs it is😁....and I do NOT have a diary or stalk people on the board and remember to the milli second what time they pee or poo! 😁LOL!

• Haha 4

Soooo...my A/C fix did not "stick".  It worked for a few hours this morning but now back to the same problem.  Not sure if it's the thermostat or an issue with the heat pump compressor.  A/C repair guy will be here tomorrow.  Until then, all ceiling fans are on full blast.  High ceilings also help keeping the heat up above us.  Currently 82F outside and 79F inside.  Warm but not intolerable.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Arzeena said:

Debs it is😁....and I do NOT have a diary or stalk people on the board and remember to the milli second what time they pee or poo! 😁LOL!

Sorry, sorry about "Debs".... I thought I was answering to Mrs H, not you.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Mrs. H. said:

Surgeon left a message on my machine on Friday saying the pathology report was in

and he got all the Melanoma cancer from my arm last month.  Scar is sexy.  (not)

I had skin taken from my chest for surgery on one of my ears.I was told that I would not have a scar on my chest but I do .