Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

3 minutes ago, Ozark_Kid said:

I haven't tried an electronic warming toilet seat butt I sure am thankful for the heated seats in the car since the weather has turned back cøĺd. 🥶 

3 minutes ago, TravelGirlinDallas said:

Well bummer. Does it take yours long to heat up? A lot of the less-positive reviews on various models said it took too long for the towels to get warm. 

I don't know if you two meant to be funny, but you made me smile when I read your posts 😄  

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

29 minutes ago, TravelGirlinDallas said:

Well bummer. Does it take yours long to heat up? A lot of the less-positive reviews on various models said it took too long for the towels to get warm. 

I am not really sure how long it takes to warm them. We usually put the towels in when we get in the hot tub, and an hour later, when we get out, they are nice and warm. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

We are all going to meet at her house after work.  I plan on picking up some pizza.   

Donna is going to help me clean out fridge and any loose food items so we don't end up with rotting smelly food if we do go on cruise next week.  

Eric has been up and down all night.  I see he started a list of things to do and people to call.  I told him no rush with any of it but he wants to make sure she had utilities pd current since she was showing signs of forgetfulness. 

We are all thankful that she passed quickly and peaceful.  

Debbie and Eric, I am so sorry that your MIL passed away, but thankfully, she didn't linger and is no longer struggling. May she Rest in Peace.🙏  I do so hope that Eric will be able to join you on your cruise.  Any and all paperwork and documents can wait until you come home from what I hope will be a relaxing and stress-free time for you both to decompress.

When you mentioned that your MIL's papers were under her mattress, reminded me of when Jim's elderly aunt passed away back in the '70's;  my MIL found money everywhere hidden in many places, starting with many pocketbooks.  I'm talking a lot of money!!😉

Hugs to you both.  To Eric's brother, also!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Luckynana said:

Debbie and Eric, I am so sorry that your MIL passed away, but thankfully, she didn't linger and is no longer struggling. May she Rest in Peace.🙏  I do so hope that Eric will be able to join you on your cruise.  Any and all paperwork and documents can wait until you come home from what I hope will be a relaxing and stress-free time for you both to decompress.

When you mentioned that your MIL's papers were under her mattress, reminded me of when Jim's elderly aunt passed away back in the '70's;  my MIL found money everywhere hidden in many places, starting with many pocketbooks.  I'm talking a lot of money!!😉

Hugs to you both.  To Eric's brother, also!

Thank you Maryanne🥰

Chris and Donna should be here any minute.  Eric just ran out to pick up pizza.   Tonight is seek n find and clean out fridge.

I haven't asked Eric his thoughts on the cruise yet.    I've learned over the years to give him a day or two to think things over when he is unsure.  

I think yesterday he was feeling like there is so much that has to be done and I gently said not everything has to be done right away.

• Like 5

5 hours ago, DaniDanielle said:

My son is thinking about adopting this guy,  someone dumped him on a highway down South😢C2DCB535-A844-4CCD-8411-8A222C79C602.thumb.jpeg.260290bac73dfe2df9beddbd0c1013fc.jpeg

He is adorable!  I hope your son makes him part of his home.

2 hours ago, Ozark_Kid said:

Thought we could use a food pic. Lunch today.  The pizza has my homemade pizza sauce, chopped bell pepper, cheese, roasted tomatoes, and pepperoni.   

20221130_132929.thumb.jpg.8d66dc0c62216bccb5ce1f0e65bdd9b2.jpg

Yes, please!

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Thank you Maryanne🥰

Chris and Donna should be here any minute.  Eric just ran out to pick up pizza.   Tonight is seek n find and clean out fridge.

I haven't asked Eric his thoughts on the cruise yet.    I've learned over the years to give him a day or two to think things over when he is unsure.  

I think yesterday he was feeling like there is so much that has to be done and I gently said not everything has to be done right away.

Donna sounds like a Gem!!!💕

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Is this really a thing?  If so, I want one.

42 minutes ago, DaniDanielle said:

Pretty sure it is!  Amazon has them

My son has one in their master bath.  Heated seat, with bidet functions.

E6B88B71-5330-4D10-9735-2AA48427D58B.thumb.png.e983f493a5b2f9b0af00ec3c613e06f6.png

I must admit, I have never tried it, but he swears by it.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Luckynana said:

A friend of mine's twin sister just passed away.  So far they are up to $17,000 found in books, jars etc.  A few years before that they were helping her move, cleaned out the fridge and realized at some point that they had thrown out $1,000 hidden in a can.  Roger's mother had hidden her jewelry beside the stove and when the kids moved her to assisted living it almost was left behind.  One of her sons just happened to notice the envelope stuffed in the crack.  

• Like 9

1 hour ago, lenquixote66 said:

I have e-mailed with 12 people who post on CC ,4 of which post on this thread.

I have emailed 3 in here but that's just a "drop in the bucket" considering how many post in here.

Dinner is ready.  @Jimbo's pasta fagioli soup and an Israeli salad.  Very international!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

We have this towel warmer for our hot tub

https://www.amazon.com/LiveFine-Display-Adjustable-Shut-Off-Oversized/dp/B081D7WX76/ref=sr_1_8?crid=2WHUSR80E6YGL&keywords=livefine+towel+warmer+intertek+4003795&qid=1669852893&sprefix=livefine+towel+warmer+intertec+4003795%2Caps%2C90&sr=8-8

We put to oversize beach towel in it. You can set it either for 15min, 30 min or 45 min.

Our hot tub runs in 20 minute cycles, so we set the warmer for 45 minutes so it's still running when we get out after being in the hot tub 40 minutes.

It warms the towels pretty good, but really works well when only 1 towel is in it.

The warmer will shut off  by itself after your set time. Basically its put the towel on, put the cover back on the hot tub and run inside as quick as you can  🙂

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Wow, I had no idea.   We have a toilet seat in our master bath with blue nightlight but didn't know warmers existed.  

Next thing you know, we will have smart toilet seats. Lol.

I found if I time it out just right, the seat is warm when I sit down.  😆 smart sitter.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

35 minutes ago, BonTexasNY said:

I have emailed 3 in here but that's just a "drop in the bucket" considering how many post in here.

Dinner is ready.  @Jimbo's pasta fagioli soup and an Israeli salad.  Very international!

Over the past 23 years I have posted on several message boards most with PM functions and have made many friends that I e-mail with,several that I met in person.

• Like 1