Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

59 minutes ago, Luckynana said:

Jim and I got home from our Liberty of the Seas 4 night cruise today.  We had a great time.  Having been in our first Aft cabin was awesome, not to mention the size of the Junior Suite.  Becoming "Diamond" just puts the icing on the cake for me!!  The Ice Show was fantastic, and the entertainer in the Schooner Bar, Sophie Worsely, had us coming back for the past 3 nights.

Maryann, congratulations on becoming Diamond!  Sounds like you and Jim had a wonderful cruise.  We have 2 cruises this year and after our Bella cruise we'll be 11 points away from Diamond.  Slowly, slowly we plan on becoming Diamonds late 2024.

@NHProudGoodness, that sounds like you took a nasty fall.  Heal quickly.  Glad nothing was broken.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

41 minutes ago, HBE4 said:

Funny you should say that. When I saw the look in Lucy's eyes, I thought she could be a mean S.O.B. (no offense).

I bet she would devour my little Leonard who apparently is auditioning for his career as America's Next Cat Model. 

Lenny.thumb.jpg.de7a5d3d7fac1eaa2cd319d79438741d.jpg

Love the poses!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ocean Boy said:

Why this theater has two spot lights going back and forth, back and forth, pointed at the audience is beyond me and annoying the crap out of me. 

The Effectors tonight. We will see what this show is all about. I bet it doesn't have even one ABBA song in it. 😑

Very, very good show🙂👍

• Like 8

4 hours ago, NHProud said:

And , it looks like OB’s legs are in their early fifties.  Mentioning legs , I was going down the carpeted stairs this morning when at the 4th step from the bottom my legs buckled. I fell forward on my face and as a result I have a huge rug burn below my nose , abrasions in my mouth , a bump on my nose and a hurt wrist . Blood all over but thankfully I saved my iPhone . 

I actually posted earlier but have no idea where the post went to. Sorry about the accident. Hope you feel better soon. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, HBE4 said:

I might be in the minority here but cold weather with snow is fun. It means skiing, building a snow man or snow fort with snow ball fights (you never too old!!),  firing up the snow blower and throwing it 30 feet or more across the yard.

I have to say with age my feelings about snow have declined. As for the blowing, that’s tomorrow’s job. I’ll be sending it 60-80 feet, but I’d prefer to send it to April or May. The snow squall advisories have finally ended, after 14 plus hours but the cold is here for another 24 hours.

For me it’s enough, as my mom says it’s gotten a bit cold. Boo to her I say. 😂

• Like 4

A quick video from the return trip home with dinner. The first two clips are on the main paved road and the last is on our gravel road. The phone has a bit of focus issues with the snow flying. Send me south to the sunny white Sandy beaches. 

The first image isn’t meant to scare you on my part, YouTube picked the drama.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

And , it looks like OB’s legs are in their early fifties.  Mentioning legs , I was going down the carpeted stairs this morning when at the 4th step from the bottom my legs buckled. I fell forward on my face and as a result I have a huge rug burn below my nose , abrasions in my mouth , a bump on my nose and a hurt wrist . Blood all over but thankfully I saved my iPhone . 

I'm sorry to hear of your bump Judy.

My hips sometimes give way so I hold onto the stair rail now.

Take care.

Graham.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

As for the blowing, that’s tomorrow’s job. I’ll be sending it 60-80 feet, but I’d prefer to send it to April or May.

I've seen pictures of your snow removal equipment. Slightly bigger than what I use😄

15 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

A quick video from the return trip home with dinner. The first two clips are on the main paved road and the last is on our gravel road. The phone has a bit of focus issues with the snow flying. Send me south to the sunny white Sandy beaches. 

The first image isn’t meant to scare you on my part, YouTube picked the drama.

I will say, I hate driving in the snow when their are other vehicles around.  Much more enjoyable and stress-free when I'm the only vehicle on the road.

• Like 5

I’m so sorry to read this. My grandmother occasionally took a bad fall through the decades and I knew how they effected her. I wish there is something we all could do to help.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, grapau27 said:

I'm sorry to hear of your bump Judy.

My hips sometimes give way so I hold onto the stair rail now.

Take care.

Graham.

Oh yes! We should all, always hold the stair rail! I don't remember where I read the post, but a woman mentioned that at her work, it was a safety violation to go up or down the stairs without having your hand on the rail. And you could be written up for it. 

Not that, that applies to many of us, but it is something that stuck with me for safety.  And going down is almost harder than going up, but since my hip replacements, I always use the rail now. ☺️

I hope your face rash and bruises and aches and pains, (and Covid) heal quickly @NHProudJudy. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, NHProud said:

I hope your wrist heals quickly. 
Falling down 4 steps face forward must have been an awful shock. 
Take it easy for a few days and try not to look in the mirror!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1