Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

11 minutes ago, lenquixote66 said:

I had a freak accident this morning.I was sitting on one of my dining room chairs.One of the legs of the 54 year old chair broke and I fell off the chair.As I was falling I grabbed the table with my left hand but I was unable to hold on and I fell on the wooden floor.Of course I was home alone and my phone was charging .Somehow I was able to get up ,get the phone out of the charger and called Nurse Toby.I am very bruised but thankfully I do not believe anything is broken.

Oh no, sorry to hear about your fall.    Happy to hear nothing is broken.   Do you have PT scheduled for this week?    Hopefully they can help with the aches and pain you may have from the fall. 

Take care😃

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, dani negreanu said:

DH is dearly missing the grandsons...

So he's "unraveling" old videos of them. This one is 2 years old, or how eat grandma's chocolate cake cut on small pieces 😁.

Adorable.    I am sure they miss both of you too and you will be able to see each other soon😃

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

My neighbor that is selling her home, listed Thursday, has officially sold the home.     Traffic of prospective buyers has been crazy busy.    Definitely still a sellers market in our area.    She was getting exhausted with the non stop showings and told her Realtor to shut it down and tell everyone to make their best and final offers by 5 pm yesterday. 

She ended up accepting an offer for $45K over list price.    As she had so many people come through she has no clue who the buyer(s) are at this time.     We just hope it is a nice family and not someone that turns the home into a rental property.   

• Like 14

18 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

My neighbor that is selling her home, listed Thursday, has officially sold the home.     Traffic of prospective buyers has been crazy busy.    Definitely still a sellers market in our area.    She was getting exhausted with the non stop showings and told her Realtor to shut it down and tell everyone to make their best and final offers by 5 pm yesterday. 

She ended up accepting an offer for $45K over list price.    As she had so many people come through she has no clue who the buyer(s) are at this time.     We just hope it is a nice family and not someone that turns the home into a rental property.   

Hope you get good neighbors. My HOA banned owners from renting several years ago after a couple bad experiences.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, dani negreanu said:

DH is dearly missing the grandsons...

So he's "unraveling" old videos of them. This one is 2 years old, or how eat grandma's chocolate cake cut on small pieces 😁.

If you don’t end up with chocolate all over your face…then it wasn’t very good cake!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

18 hours ago, Jimbo said:

Has anyone seen the series on NetFlix called  "Inventing Anna"

“This whole story is completely true. Except for all the parts that are totally made up.” 

Julia Garner who was in the "Ozarks" is the main  actress in the series. She is very good.

We watched that quite a while ago.

We just finished watching "Painkiller", since HBE4's" little" suggested he watch it.

16 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

I went back for more and another cob of corn.  There are some ribs remaining for lunch. 😉

I'll be right over, Andrew!  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, lenquixote66 said:

I had a freak accident this morning.I was sitting on one of my dining room chairs.One of the legs of the 54 year old chair broke and I fell off the chair.As I was falling I grabbed the table with my left hand but I was unable to hold on and I fell on the wooden floor.Of course I was home alone and my phone was charging .Somehow I was able to get up ,get the phone out of the charger and called Nurse Toby.I am very bruised but thankfully I do not believe anything is broken.

That was close. Glad you did not get seriously injured.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Sunshine3601 said:

I agree with it being a sellers market northeast. Our NJ home did not have time to be listed. While moving and doing repairs the buyer came in with his realtor and made an offer.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, lenquixote66 said:

I am glad you are safe. Please be careful. Thank heavens for Nurse Toby.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Luckynana said:

We watched that quite a while ago.

We just finished watching "Painkiller", since HBE4's" little" suggested he watch it.

I'll be right over, Andrew!  

We will start painkiller within the week , very happy that we have Netflix, amazon and Hulu with all the actor strike we will have very little to watch on regular tv . Need to buy nfl ticket from YouTube.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Not really sure why Vikki ever thought this would be a good idea.

Screenshot_20230826_214742_Gallery.jpg

She likes to be tortured.

5 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

Any GPS coordinates for where you are finding this?

Not sure if you remember, but I mentioned who we use. Same person.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

@George C

You have been on a music cruise so you would know....What is 7th Heaven band?
We are on a cruise that has a music group on it and these guys are the band. It is not a charter cruise but the music people have a group of 400.

I hope we can listen to a song or two being played somewhere.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Arzeena said:

@George C

We are on a cruise that has a music group on it and these guys are the band. It is not a charter cruise but the music people have a group of 400.

I have been on a partial charter of music groups, and all performances were private. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Arzeena said:

@George C

We do rock and romance which is 1970’s artist, never heard of 7th heaven , they weren’t on any of our cruises.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Oh no, sorry to hear about your fall.    Happy to hear nothing is broken.   Do you have PT scheduled for this week?    Hopefully they can help with the aches and pain you may have from the fall. 

Take care😃

Thanks,Debbie.I have PT on Tuesday and Thursday.I have been icing 

• Like 2

@Jimbo

Hi, it's easier for me to reply here --

I wouldn't change your unique and amazing Jewel cruise for a "pseudo-fjord" cruise --

You're "hitting" the best fjords there -- Geiranger and Flaam, and the Arctic Circle, and you're leaving from Amsterdam, a much nicer city than Hamburg. You have a jack pot here!!! Jewel is the best ship to do this itinerary.

12 Days Scandinavia & Fjords

Royal Caribbean Int. • Jewel of the Seas
Amsterdam, Geiranger, Tromso, Honningsvag, Arctic Circle, Alesund, Flaam, Stavanger, Kristiansand, Amsterdam
1 departure dates: May 30 2024

versus this -- 

13 Days Scandinavia & Fjords

MSC Cruises • MSC Preziosa
Hamburg, Bergen, Molde, Trondheim, Alesund, Maloy, Vik, Stavanger, Oslo, Hamburg
1 departure dates: Sep 01 2025

Myself I've never been on MSC, but I've heard enough from people whom I value their opinion, so that for free I wouldn't sail with them. Every announcement in at least 6 languages? Not for me, thank you.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Arzeena said:

@George C

7th.Heaven was the name of a Rock band about 40 years ago in Chicago.

If it is the same band they were really good .A bit of music trivia,the group that I am familia with chose the name of their band from one of their all time favorite songs .

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, dani negreanu said:

@Jimbo

Hi, it's easier for me to reply here --

I wouldn't change your unique and amazing Jewel cruise for a "pseudo-fjord" cruise --

You're "hitting" the best fjords there -- Geiranger and Flaam, and the Arctic Circle, and you're leaving from Amsterdam, a much nicer city than Hamburg. You have a jack pot here!!! Jewel is the best ship to do this itinerary.

12 Days Scandinavia & Fjords

Royal Caribbean Int. • Jewel of the Seas
Amsterdam, Geiranger, Tromso, Honningsvag, Arctic Circle, Alesund, Flaam, Stavanger, Kristiansand, Amsterdam
1 departure dates: May 30 2024

versus this -- 

13 Days Scandinavia & Fjords

MSC Cruises • MSC Preziosa
Hamburg, Bergen, Molde, Trondheim, Alesund, Maloy, Vik, Stavanger, Oslo, Hamburg
1 departure dates: Sep 01 2025

Myself I've never been on MSC, but I've heard enough from people whom I value their opinion, so that for free I wouldn't sail with them. Every announcement in at least 6 languages? Not for me, thank you.

We totally loved MSc yacht club , which has its own restaurants, pool , lounge with live music etc etc , perks were as good or better than suite perks on other lines. One of my friends recently did they in Europe and wasn’t happy with the experience, but wasn’t in yacht club.

• Like 2