Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

I need prayers.My oldest daughter had chest pains.Her heart was racing.Her husband called 911 and went with her in the ambulance to the local hospital.Toby who does not drive at night just drove to stay with my 15 year old granddaughter.I am home alone and I am having. a panic attack.I may not survive this.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

We had 14 kids this year and zero Candy left because we give out $1 bills. Bought no candy.

Best not to have any candy hanging around the house, Case in point tomorrow morning I'm heading to the dentist to have 2 cavities filled. Ouch !! Not looking forward to it.

Edited by Jimbo
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, lenquixote66 said:

I need prayers.My oldest daughter had chest pains.Her heart was racing.Her husband called 911 and went with her in the ambulance to the local hospital.Toby who does not drive at night just drove to stay with my 15 year old granddaughter.I am home alone and I am having. a panic attack.I may not survive this.

Is there a neighbor who could come stay with you?

• Like 4

1 hour ago, lenquixote66 said:

I see you posted an hour ago.  Are you ok Lenny?  Is there someone with you now?

Hope your daughter is being taken care of at the hospital right now.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

19 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

28 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

Not really.Toby is in my daughters house.I am texting with her.

Thanks for replying .I appreciate it .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Our Texas Rangers are now just one win from winning the World Series, they have been extreme underdogs, but as a great yankee once said it ain’t over till it’s over. They have won every game on the road since playoffs started which is strange .

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Just now, aussielozzie18 said:

I see you posted an hour ago.  Are you ok Lenny?  Is there someone with you now?

Hope your daughter is being taken care of at the hospital right now.

Nobody is with me.I am texting with Toby .My son in law texted Toby and said that my daughter is having tests done.Even if everything is okay she will most likely be there all night.Thank you for replying.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

11 hours ago, Luckynana said:

22 years ago today, our very first grandchild, Erin Elizabeth, was born, making Jim and I grandparents!  Erin stole my heart that day.  We are so Blessed, and so proud of the beautiful young woman she has become.  She's working in the ER at the hospital today.  

@Luckynana.

Happy 22nd birthday to your dear granddaughter Erin Elizabeth.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, lenquixote66 said:

I have just seen this Lenny.

Prayers 🙏 uplifted to you and Toby and especially for the health of your oldest daughter that she will be okay.

• Like 2

On 10/28/2023 at 3:05 PM, h20skibum said:

I got lazy this year.  Cookie cutters, a block of wood, and a hammer. 

I would have used a lighthouse cookie cutter, but then I could not post it here. 🤣

On 10/28/2023 at 3:40 PM, A&L_Ont said:

I wouldn’t want those objects near my lighthouse. 

Those dang lighthouse cookies will live on in this thread forever, just like the can opener at the rental!  🤣

• Haha 12

Our trick or treaters were pretty steady for the first hour and a half of the two hour time frame.  We ended up with maybe 150.  Quite a few cars driving into our neighborhood, and dropping off kids.  

Several kids said ours was their favorite house, since we were giving out full size bars.   And, we heard the phrase “For real”, when we told some to take more than one.  😂

• Like 8

9 hours ago, lenquixote66 said:

Lenny, just reading this now. Hopefully the night was good to all of you. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, lenquixote66 said:

🙏

8 hours ago, George C said:

Our Texas Rangers are now just one win from winning the World Series, they have been extreme underdogs, but as a great yankee once said it ain’t over till it’s over. They have won every game on the road since playoffs started which is strange .

I hope they do it.  

• Like 1