Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

11 minutes ago, derorim said:

When you stay up that late do you have to set an alarm to wake up to see the sun rise?

I set an alarm just in case but almost always wake up before it goes off. Today the alarm did its job.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, StanleyandGus said:

This is my “barn” cat.

IMG_0117.jpeg

@StanleyandGus  He is beautiful.

4 hours ago, BonTexasNY said:

You'll be more than fine.  You'll be on a cruise!

@Tree_skier Well said, Bonnie 👍

3 hours ago, NHProud said:

YOU are the nicest and most polite person on here ! 

Judy, pls. don't forget our resident English gentleman, Graham @grapau27 😘

7 minutes ago, ReneeFLL said:

This was Lilo several years later. 

Screenshot_20210703-140428_Messages.jpg.c7c5b8efe23137ea91f17086fe7f28c6.jpg

@ReneeFLL

Renee, Lilo (the 5th element?) kindof reminds me of OB's Jade @Ocean Boy Another beauty/

• Like 12
  • Thanks 3

7 minutes ago, dani negreanu said:

@StanleyandGus  He is beautiful.

@Tree_skier Well said, Bonnie 👍

Judy, pls. don't forget our resident English gentleman, Graham @grapau27 😘

@ReneeFLL

Renee, Lilo (the 5th element?) kindof reminds me of OB's Jade @Ocean Boy Another beauty/

Thank you for your nice comments Dani.

I pray for you,your family and country every day for your safety and happiness.

Graham.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, ReneeFLL said:

We had a stray that had tapeworms and the vet gave her the medicine. OMG, later there was a HUGE pile of spaghetti on the floor. Her tiny body must have been loaded with them. This was her the day we caught her and immediately took her to our vet.

20180129_212853.thumb.jpg.a2c9fee806ab242568eb455dc1450b55.jpg

20180129_212822.thumb.jpg.bf3609bcd700f4d6a064a14464ed4eb2.jpg

This was Lilo several years later. We think she was the runt of the litter because she was so tiny and she is still petite. We had lost Keiki to cancer and said we weren't going to get another cat for a while. About 3 months later Mike was at Cleveland Clinic for PT and she had shown up there a few days prior. That was all it took. 😍  🐈‍⬛  

She is beautiful.  Cats show up in our lives when they need us or we need them

• Like 12

Good morning.  We are enjoying a pleasantly cooler spell this week.  Been lovely to have days with greatly reduced humidity.  Dad’s German friends flew into Brisbane and hired a camper van to slowly roadtrip to down to Sydney. They said last night as they stopped in the Coffs Harbour region that it was the first night that they slept without sweating….

Edited by aussielozzie18
  • Like 8

9 hours ago, StanleyandGus said:

This is my “barn” cat. He reinvented himself at about 8 weeks, and is now a wonderful house cat. He was underweight, had worms and an eye infection. After some vet care, he responded nicely! 

It wasn’t my barn; it belonged to an aunt of my daughter’s former boyfriend.

@Keksie is doing a wonderful thing.

IMG_0117.jpeg

What a pretty kitty.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, ReneeFLL said:

We had a stray that had tapeworms and the vet gave her the medicine. OMG, later there was a HUGE pile of spaghetti on the floor. Her tiny body must have been loaded with them. This was her the day we caught her and immediately took her to our vet.

20180129_212853.thumb.jpg.a2c9fee806ab242568eb455dc1450b55.jpg

20180129_212822.thumb.jpg.bf3609bcd700f4d6a064a14464ed4eb2.jpg

This was Lilo several years later. We think she was the runt of the litter because she was so tiny and she is still petite. We had lost Keiki to cancer and said we weren't going to get another cat for a while. About 3 months later Mike was at Cleveland Clinic for PT and she had shown up there a few days prior. That was all it took. 😍  🐈‍⬛  

She reminds me a lot of Jade.

• Like 7

3 hours ago, Jimbo said:

Just my opinion, thought that is what this board is all about. Doesn't have to yours  or anyone's elses.

You need to think positive sometimes.  Just saying.

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, h20skibum said:

No, that was Symphony in December.

Nice view from up there.   The deck plans for the new Utopia doesn’t show any facing aft. 

I’ll be avoiding Utopia for a while. No way for Lisa to wave me up from the flowrider. 

The view from above looking down on Harmony isn’t bad either. Milkshakes and JR burgers. 🤩

968CEC24-7519-4704-94D6-46FE4F8FA502.thumb.jpeg.40fbd15baee44c07ea5defd7a4930ae4.jpeg

• Like 11

5 hours ago, #55worktoplay said:

I hope @lenquixote66 is ok as I was sure expecting him to respond to this.

We paid a visit today on the Symphony. I was surprised to find a new variety....Primavera pizza. New for me because I have not seen primavera at Sorrento before. Was good. Visited Bolers later to get  ginger refresher sans rum. Dinner will be at Chops tonight. 

• Like 10

1 hour ago, Ocean Boy said:

You are missing the best part of the day. I didn't get to bed until 12:30 this morning but still had to get up.

I guess some of us don't need our beauty sleep.

• Haha 3

26 minutes ago, ReneeFLL said:

You need to think positive sometimes.  Just saying.

Don't think it's so much as a positive or negative opinion  you are looking for as much as it is you dont like  for me to have a  different opinion  then you or the OP who asks a question.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, dani negreanu said:

@ReneeFLL

No, we like to pick Hawaiian names. One of the meanings of Lilo in hawaiian means "lost". She was a lost kitty until we found her. ❤️

Her fur does feel like cashmere, it's so, so soft. Not sure what she is, but she's our mixed lovable mutual.

Edited by ReneeFLL
  • Like 8

1 hour ago, aussielozzie18 said:

Lilo has striking eyes.  Be appropriate if she is named Lilo as @dani negreanu suggested as the actress who played the character in The Fifth Element has beautiful striking eyes.

Agree, another beauty like Jade.

I don't think I've heard of the movie. I'll have to look it up.

19 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

Don't think it's so much as a positive or negative opinion  you are looking for as much as it is you dont like  for me to have a  different opinion  then you or the OP who asks a question.

I'm not looking for your opinion to be the same as mine. Different real experience comments are nice

It's just you so often comment negatively even when you haven't had the experience you are commenting on.

1 hour ago, Keksie said:

She is beautiful.  Cats show up in our lives when they need us or we need them

So true. I think Chloe needed her as much as we did. She just didn't realize it. Chloe was devastated by Keiki's death. She started licking her belly and tail almost raw. She did this for quite a while. She and Lilo will often sleep and play together. I feel sad when I think about what will happen to Lilo when we lose Chloe. They are so close.

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, ReneeFLL said:

I'm not looking for your opinion to be the same as mine. Different real experience comments are nice

It's just you so often comment negatively even when you haven't had the experience you are commenting on.

I would never comment on an experience I have not had. I would just move  on and not comment on that post.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, NHProud said:

YOU are the nicest and most polite person on here ! 

Thank you.  Just call me "Mr-Gets-Along-With-Everyone" 😎, although I don't really deserve that title as there are others more thoughtful & polite than myself. But  Thank you again. I'll take the compliment!  Although in real life, I have a very dry & sarcastic sense of humor that would cost me a few nice points. 😁

In all seriousness, I post on Internet forums for fun & don't take anything too serious or personally. I actually appreciate the different opinions and viewpoints and the variety of personalities just adds to the spiciness.

• Like 15

On 2/7/2024 at 9:17 AM, Ocean Boy said:

I also get irritated. I became even a bit angry last night with the aftermath that I was experiencing. It is very easy to find info on decibel levels and length of exposure. I am strongly considering writing an email to Bayley's office when I get home about this situation.

Please do!  Coming from you it will carry more weight than my constant comments on surveys.

• Like 7