Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

Well, it seems I can do multiple quote, but not singular.  Hmmm...

I'll tell you what, these Spam callers...I don't answer calls from my area code, since that's one the Spammers have been using for a very long time.  Doctor offices here have a different area code.  I'm waiting to hear from a testing location for my covid test before my colonoscopy next week.  Darn if the Spammers are now using that one, also.🤐

20 hours ago, Arzeena said:

RJ does not like Carnival's current protocols and current policies so we will not be doing a Carnival in the near future. But things change and I never say never.😉

We have cruised Carnival slightly more than others because Galveston is our drivable homeport and they have a large presence there. We have sailed on 4 lines (Carnival, Royal, NCL, & HAL) and honestly liked all of them for different reasons. Would sail all of them again.

As far as the current protocols, I'm not thrilled about them, but I'm willing to do whatever it takes to get back on board. I have my Covid test scheduled for Friday with a planned departure on Carnival Dream on Sunday! I cannot wait. Praying Covid and the hurricanes don't wreck our plans.

• Like 4

15 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

I bought a foam cannon from Amazon and did some washing. Foam and let sit.  I’d give it a rinse and reform. 

95792E20-283C-4FD7-86E4-507DB5D23375.thumb.jpeg.681186ecee01c9f9a922e1d50323509d.jpeg

Then scrub with a telescopic brush. 

B8BEF9AD-4D3E-45E8-AE21-8A617467F433.thumb.jpeg.e3091d963e9d3ab5d874f1e1948e4f48.jpeg

Power wash for the finished product. They haven’t looked this clean in a while. Done in 2.5 hours from start up to clean up. 

76EB0CDA-CACA-4A02-99D7-9228BB72912D.thumb.jpeg.be032826f3d27519a6b5d9afd68cb24c.jpeg

From your sequence of pictures, You start with a red tractor, the foam turn it blue, and the scrubber turns it into a yellow Bulldozer love it!

• Haha 7

1 hour ago, TravelGirlinDallas said:

Here’s our Milo.

1 hour ago, Sea Dog said:

Love tabby's.

41 minutes ago, Lionesss said:

Speaking of pretty kitties. This is our daughters Carrie who we adopted 8 years ago when DD. Went to college 

29 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

Beautiful!

Adorable Milo and Carrie 🥰

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Jimbo said:

We have  been  on a couple Carnival Ships, Triumph and Miracle, ever since we saw this in the Dining Room on Miracle we promised each other never again.

They had Pepto Bismol Tablets all over the ceiling of the Dining room, made us sick !!

Bacchus Dining Room Carnival Miracle by Sharon De Vore | ArtWanted.com

You never sailed on one of the ships Joe Farcus did the interior designs for. 
if you had, you wouldn’t have noticed the over the top pink in Miracle’s dining room. 
I think he’s still doing the theaters on Carnival and Costa. 
Back in the day, each new ship’s  interiors seemed to be a part of a “Can You Top This” competition. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Might be a little to late.

Go Braves and Rays

They are 3 games out in the second Wild Card.They are expected to get back key players from the injured list in a few days.Anything can happen.The owner of the Rays lived around the corner from me when he was very young.If they should happen to win the WS that would be fine with me.

6 minutes ago, lenquixote66 said:

They are 3 games out in the second Wild Card.They are expected to get back key players from the injured list in a few days.Anything can happen.The owner of the Rays lived around the corner from me when he was very young.If they should happen to win the WS that would be fine with me.

Looks pretty grim to me. Who's on your schedule to finish out?

Screenshot_20210913-135155_Chrome.thumb.jpg.defa71f223de2f5dbf380bd5fdddda5a.jpg

Just checked, remaing games are almost all against division leaders or wild card contenders. Ouch.

Edited by John&LaLa

We have cruised Carnival slightly more than others because Galveston is our drivable homeport and they have a large presence there. We have sailed on 4 lines (Carnival, Royal, NCL, & HAL) and honestly liked all of them for different reasons. Would sail all of them again.

As far as the current protocols, I'm not thrilled about them, but I'm willing to do whatever it takes to get back on board. I have my Covid test scheduled for Friday with a planned departure on Carnival Dream on Sunday! I cannot wait. Praying Covid and the hurricanes don't wreck our plans.

We have been on Carnival,Royal,NCL,HAL,Celebrity and Cunard.We liked 5 of the 6.

Saw something weird this morning. 
I kept rereading it. It looks like it says all Carnival Corp guests vaccinated or unvaccinated must present a test taken no more than 3 days prior to sailing. 
Then it says starting Sept 13 all vaccinated guests must present a test taken no more than tried days prior to sailing. 
There is no way they’re requiring anyone to take two tests, so I must be reading it wrong. 

2FCDFDC8-1FB4-4BBD-ADFB-FDCADEBCCED6.jpeg

5 minutes ago, jagsfan said:

Saw something weird this morning. 
I kept rereading it. It looks like it says all Carnival Corp guests vaccinated or unvaccinated must present a test taken no more than 3 days prior to sailing. 
Then it says starting Sept 13 all vaccinated guests must present a test taken no more than tried days prior to sailing. 
There is no way they’re requiring anyone to take two tests, so I must be reading it wrong. 

2FCDFDC8-1FB4-4BBD-ADFB-FDCADEBCCED6.jpeg

The timeframe for taking the test was reduced from 3 days to 2 days. Still only one test required. 

7 minutes ago, singinalot said:

My baby sister, 27, is in France with her boyfriend, visiting my middle sister, 31. If you watched my wedding video, you’ll have seen them there.

this just happened 😭 my little heart is exploding. He proposed on the bridge in the Monet lily painting. They’ve been together 2 years and met while both worked at Disney.

77B364C8-154E-40FE-859A-1AB4653DD5ED.jpeg

2DB1C072-78CF-4E0F-A2B7-B74A1B70686D.jpeg

2A3127D9-F36B-4A90-A40C-D4F68C2801EB.jpeg

8351276C-C0D3-49CB-98CA-FB030EFB4D4D.jpeg

Congratulations to you and the happy couple!

• Like 2