Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

8 minutes ago, Lionesss said:

Beautiful kitties.

Does Joebob, like being groomed?

He loves being groomed , when we travel we have a great cat sitter who will groom him while he is purring, other cat can take it or leave it, pet sitter also sends us pictures daily when we travel. 

• Like 1

On 9/11/2021 at 10:27 AM, singinalot said:

need to catch up on the last 2 pages, but just had to pop on and tell you all how I spent my morning so far...since you know how the stay was...

Nate was looking at his Hilton credit card online and the Moab hotel charged it twice...of course they did.  I've been on with AmEx disputing the charge.  UNBELIEVABLE.

now off to the eye doctor.....double yuck.

I will trade your eye doctor appointment for my dentist appointment coming up on Thursday.  😉 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

11 hours ago, George C said:

I did my 6th cruise line decades ago , did at least a dozen, many no longer sail like Home, Italian and Renascence.

We had a cruise booked on a Greek line .I tried to write the name here but CC changed the spelling.That was in 1973.Instead we went on a Cunard cruise.

1 hour ago, Lionesss said:

Today I let the DH know it was cleaning day. (lol). Decided to start gathering for cruise next month.  Want to be ready.  Hopefully COVID test will cooperate. 

77BFCEE2-AC51-4BA0-8F52-57E71184A3A7.jpeg

Kinda remember when you 'collected' all these toiletries 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Good flights on the way home...no sign or mention of anything related to 9/11 on the flights or at the airport... even though it was 20th anniversary.  Strange.  And the airports and flights were packed!!  Must have been due to end of Labor Day week, lots of families.  

Good to be home, but already missing Maine.  Hot and humid here.  Air smells like mold and mildew compared to that clean fresh brisk north woods air in Maine. 

Lot of yard work and other catch up to do, plus fitting in doctor appointments this week.  Bucky on way back from VA.  Got his annual flu shot (I am still trying to get mine) and saw the vampire for blood test.  

It's "Margarita Monday" today, will be good to visit our favorite Mexican restaurant today for 2 for one day.   Plus lots of errands to run as well.  

Got my brand new cookware set delivered...sooo sweet!  Old stuff going to SPCA this afternoon.  

Only home less than a week, then it's off in the "land yacht"  to the Florida Panhandle state park beaches and rivers with our lonely kayaks that will finally get some great use...unless we get turned around by another hurricane!!  😮 Leaving here on Saturday morning, being gone now again until end of October.  Will be posting from the "home on wheels" we travel.  

Edited by island lady
  • Like 11

18 minutes ago, island lady said:

Good flights on the way home...no sign or mention of anything related to 9/11 on the flights or at the airport... even though it was 20th anniversary.  Strange.  And the airports and flights were packed!!  Must have been due to end of Labor Day week, lots of families.  

Good to be home, but already missing Maine.  Hot and humid here.  Air smells like mold and mildew compared to that clean fresh brisk north woods air in Maine. 

Lot of yard work and other catch up to do, plus fitting in doctor appointments this week.  Bucky on way back from VA.  Got his annual flu shot (I am still trying to get mine) and saw the vampire for blood test.  

It's "Margarita Monday" today, will be good to visit our favorite Mexican restaurant today for 2 for one day.   Plus lots of errands to run as well.  

Got my brand new cookware set delivered...sooo sweet!  Old stuff going to SPCA this afternoon.  

Only home less than a week, then it's off in the "land yacht"  to the Florida Panhandle state park beaches and rivers with our lonely kayaks that will finally get some great use...unless we get turned around by another hurricane!!  😮 Leaving here on Saturday morning, being gone now again until end of October.  Will be posting from the "home on wheels" we travel.  

Slowly upgrading Laura to Le Creuset. Definitely going to take a while

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, JamesEM said:

Need help today with spell check, do not know if it is me or my computer, what two keys do I need to used to get spell check  to work.  Thanks

I don't know if you can force a spell check on CC.  It does it automatically with the red squiggly underline for misspelled words.  Right click on a word with a red squiggly line and you will see suggested correct spellings...usually just one but possibly more than one if your original misspelling was so far off that CC isn't even sure what you were trying to spell.  Don't ask how I know.😉  Click on the correct spelling and it will replace.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Jimbo said:

We have  been  on a couple Carnival Ships, Triumph and Miracle, ever since we saw this in the Dining Room on Miracle we promised each other never again.

They had Pepto Bismol Tablets all over the ceiling of the Dining room, made us sick !!

Bacchus Dining Room Carnival Miracle by Sharon De Vore | ArtWanted.com

Yes, it was awful eating in that room.  

14 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

I bought a foam cannon from Amazon and did some washing. Foam and let sit.  I’d give it a rinse and reform. 

95792E20-283C-4FD7-86E4-507DB5D23375.thumb.jpeg.681186ecee01c9f9a922e1d50323509d.jpeg

Then scrub with a telescopic brush. 

J Jim used Wet and Forget on the roof of the attached apartment this morning.  There has been moss on the roof from the many trees surrounding our house.  We had a double-tree removed in June;  I sure hope we don't have the moss problem any longer.

14 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

Speaking of clean… I used Lisa’s hand sanitizer in her car after Owen’s hockey practice. 

FEE95A91-6A3F-44EF-9F57-E37BD82809B5.thumb.jpeg.ec8fa0278d6510c558bf187f051bc228.jpeg

How well did it work, Andrew?  What did you use it on?