Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

2 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

He got an elbow to the head that wasn’t called by a player on the opposite team. 

. Owen has been named the team kicker, so long as he can do a good job of it. 

I hope Owen has a great season without getting hurt. Man I forgot how rough hockey is.

Congrats! Team kicker is great and hopefully not as physical as the hockey.

10 hours ago, BonTexasNY said:

Chilean Sea Bass is delicious.

Fried lobster tail?  Never heard of it.

I think the last time Jack had an alcoholic beverage,  was before we were married.

I'm the "drinker" in the family.  I usually have a glass of wine every month or so.😉

Moscato, Reisling or White Zin.

Our friend makes fabulous margaritas.  Love his, didn't like the ones I ordered in different restaurants.

Miami Vice is my drink of choice on cruises.  Last time I had one was on our last cruise in 2018 I went overboard (forgive the pun) and had 1 each night. ☺️

I also have never seen fried lobster tail, we love this restaurant mostly for the nightly live music , way too many music venues have closed since the pandemic. We are going there for lunch today , they have 3 dollar martinis as lunch special, this is table13 in Addison, really upscale restaurant.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

EXCITING NEWS!!!!

Proof that our cruise on Explorer November 7th from San Juan is happening, We got eDocs!!!!!!!

That is great! Exciting.  This news may help us too.  We are considering Anthem in January which stops at San Juan.  Now that we see they are opening up,  it may be an easier choice.  Happy cruise!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Arzeena said:

Good Morning,

We are in Florida. Will drive to FLL today and stay the night. 

Hope today is a good day for all.  Prayers and best wishes are on their way to those who need them....LOL....EVERYONE needs them these days in small and big ways.  

Lenny, Marietta, hoping you hear good news soon. 

Sunshine, have a wonderful time at your shore house. I have been wanting to paint our house too but cruising and rainy dayexcuses keep getting in the way.

We had a call from our driver, confirming an 1130 pickup for our drive to the port tomorrow. Checkin is 1:00.

• Like 9

26 minutes ago, mo&fran said:

We had a call from our driver, confirming an 1130 pickup for our drive to the port tomorrow. Checkin is 1:00.

So happy for you. Isn't that a great feeling. I hope you have an amazing time, which I know you will.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, ReneeFLL said:

Hoping I get the golden ticket tomorrow from Royal or I’m going to be one unhappy camper.

Lenny, your granddaughter and your wife are in my thoughts. Wishing them the best.

Holy moly! That looks super fancy with all the jets. It’s going to feel good.

Thanks ,ReneeFLL

1 hour ago, Ozark_Kid said:

That is great! Exciting.  This news may help us too.  We are considering Anthem in January which stops at San Juan.  Now that we see they are opening up,  it may be an easier choice.  Happy cruise!

We are on the Anthem sailing Jan 9. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Arzeena said:

Good Morning,

We are in Florida. Will drive to FLL today and stay the night. 

Hope today is a good day for all.  Prayers and best wishes are on their way to those who need them....LOL....EVERYONE needs them these days in small and big ways.  

Lenny, Marietta, hoping you hear good news soon. 

Sunshine, have a wonderful time at your shore house. I have been wanting to paint our house too but cruising and rainy dayexcuses keep getting in the way.

Best wishes to you and RJ for a fantastic cruise.Looking forward to hear all about it.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, lenquixote66 said:

With everything else going on I actually forgot to look at my finger till now.It appears to be a normal finger.

Lenny, just to make you smile......whenever it hurts, just think you are in Jimbo’s brand new hot tub with best friends!!!

And your favorite drink 🙂

Good luck to Mrs 66 and Mallory.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, BonTexasNY said:

Owen, be victorious and stay safe!

Yes for both. 

Score at the end of the half.  21-6 for us. Hopefully it stays comparable for the second half. 

1 hour ago, Sea Dog said:

I hope Owen has a great season without getting hurt. Man I forgot how rough hockey is.

Lots of worried moms out there. There are few that want them to hit too. 

1 hour ago, Sea Dog said:

Congrats! Team kicker is great and hopefully not as physical as the hockey.

3 for 3 on field goals so far. Here’s a kick off. 

A0601686-EECA-4B40-979D-53510D823222.thumb.jpeg.a0f11a5954a933a15306fe32db3f7e1f.jpeg

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

@Jimbo.  Just got back from breakfast at Mustache Bill's Diner.   I had short stack of pancakes and side of pork roll...yummy.  

Have you found anywhere serving pork roll yet?

The diner closes for winter this sunday so will probably go back sunday morning as I love their home fries.

Time for a bike ride to work off that breakfast then back to painting.  

Our neighbors want to go to Terrace Tavern for happy hour and diner tonight.   

Guess I'll make the turkey breast another day, suppose to get some rain this weekend.

Yes, we have found Taylor's Pork Roll at Kroger in Christiansburg which is about 30 minutes from us not far from Teaxs Roadhouse we we were last night.

Scrapple though is still unfound 😞

Edited by Jimbo
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

Yes for both. 

Score at the end of the half.  21-6 for us. Hopefully it stays comparable for the second half. 

Lots of worried moms out there. There are few that want them to hit too. 

3 for 3 on field goals so far. Here’s a kick off. 

A0601686-EECA-4B40-979D-53510D823222.thumb.jpeg.a0f11a5954a933a15306fe32db3f7e1f.jpeg

Is it normal for games to  be  played during normal  school hours at 12 noon on a Friday.............Around here most of the games are on Friday Nights under the lights here in Virginia?

18 hours ago, Luckynana said:

Enjoy your beautiful hot tub, Jimbo!  I hope you can get an electrician to set it up for you soon.   There's a saying "A little bit of knowledge can be a dangerous thing" if you're not 100% about what you're doing with electricity.  

Great News, Electrician got back to he now can do the job, he is stopping by next week to firm up all the material he needs and then will be back soon after to get it hooked up and running. Hopefully within 2 weeks we will be having cocktails and looking up at the stars 🙂

So no chance of Fried Jimbo hahaha !!

Edited by Jimbo
  • Like 8
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, George C said:

I also have never seen fried lobster tail, we love this restaurant mostly for the nightly live music , way too many music venues have closed since the pandemic. We are going there for lunch today , they have 3 dollar martinis as lunch special, this is table13 in Addison, really upscale restaurant.

We have a restaurant here on LBI called Howards.    They have the best French fried lobster.    I have tried it a couple other places over the years but no one has come close to how good Howard's lobster is.   perfect breading, cooked perfect.     Now I have to check if they are open this weekend.    they usually close up for the season in Sept.

• Like 3