Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

1 hour ago, Sea Dog said:

Looks great. 

38 minutes ago, dani negreanu said:

+ 2, Enjoy -- it looks very "high tech" 😎

36 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Very Nice!    Look at all the jets, you will never want to get out.     Does it come with all the bells and whistles like speakers and lights?    Perfect location for hot tub and perfect timing to enjoy during the fall.     

Thanks everyone, yes it is a great time for us to finally receive it. Had a guy kinda of lined up to wire it up for us but since I never really knew when it would arrive. (Covid related issues like everything else).

My electrician guy is kind of booked up, so I might attempt to wire it up myself if I can't find anyone.

It does have a lot of nice features, no radio and no tv even though we could have added those features.

Our Tahitian Spa features an incredible list of standard options including:
  • Water Level LED Mood Lighting
  • HALO Perimeter Lighting
  • Stainless Steel Jets
  • Dual Lighted Water Column Fountains and more, STANDARD!

Our Tahitian spa, with 142 Hydrotherapy WATER Jets, massages your body into relaxation no matter where you choose to sit. Sit back, relax and enjoy a fantastic hydro therapy massage in the ergonomically designed Lounge Seat while enjoying your favorite DVDs!

The Tahitian features five large jet intensive hot seats with neck and foot jets including 21 of our Dual Jet Blaster Massage jets! Our Tahitian also features a new Volcano Jet that provides an unbelievable hydrotherapy experience for your feet and legs! Each seat in the Tahitian features a variety of jet configurations to give you a wonderfully unique hydrotherapy massage including directional neck and foot jets!

clear1x1.gif
DBox_Border_Left_Bottom.gif clear1x1.gif DBox_Border_Right_Bottom.gif
DBox_Border_Left_MidDiv.gif clear1x1.gif DBox_Border_Right_MidDiv.gif
clear1x1.gif
Features

Integrity Spas' Tahitian Features:

• Seats 5-6 People
  • Dimensions: 90" x 90" x 36"
  • Dry Weight: 800 lbs
  • Shipping Weight: 960 lbs
  • Filled Weight: 4,560 lbs
  • Water Capacity: 450 US Gallons (Average)
  • 240Volt, 60amp Electrical Standard
    • We will gladly customize the spas electrical to meet your country's requirements for only $450.00. Our Tahitian spa is available for export worldwide! Please e-mail for a shipping quote.
  • Twin Pop Up LIGHTED Water Column Fountains!
    • Normally a $199.00 upgrade - INCLUDED!
  • LED Lighted Water Fall!
    • Normally a $199.00 Upgrade - INCLUDED!
  • Twin Lighted Cascading Water Features
    • Normally a $299.00 Upgrade - INCLUDED!
    • Normally a $349.00 Upgrade - INCLUDED!
  • HALO Perimeter LED Mood Lighting
  • Stainless Steel Jet
  • Ozonator with Mixing Chamber - Factory Installed
    • Normally a $150.00 Upgrade on other spas - INCLUDED!
  • Dual LED Underwater Spa Lights
    • Normally a $169.99 upgrade - INCLUDED!
  • Built In Ice Chest!
    • Keep your favorite beverages cold with our new built in Ice Chest! Enjoy a wonderful romantic getaway in your beautiful new spa with the built in beverage cooler. Just add ice to keep your drinks ice cold!
  • Fiberglass Bottom
    • Much stronger with greater structural integrity than standard ABS!
  • ACC Electronic Spa Managmenet System - Solid State Digital Controls
    • Finger-Tip Controls: Integrity Spas feature a state of the art Spa Side Control. The user friendly tactile key response allows you full advanced technology control of your spa at the end of your finger tip. This system offers a backlit digitall display for long term reliable use.
  • 50 sq. ft. Filter
  • 5.5KW, 240 Volt Heater
  • 3 - 56 Frame Wet End High-Flow Pumps (237 GPM Per Pump)!
  • Circulation Pump - Standard!
    • Never worry about filtration times again! Our Tahitian comes standard with a programmable whisper quiet Circulation Pump that runs 24/7 constantly filtering the water and circulating ozone through a ozone mixing chamber!
  • 142 Premium Hydrotherapy WATER Jets!
    • Including directional Neck Jets and Foot Jets!
    • 100 Unique Jets plus 21 of our new, powerful Dual Jet Blasters and our new Volcano Jet that provides an erruption of water from the footwell of the spa!
  • LED Lighted Cascading Waterfall - Standard! ($199.00 Value!)
  • 5 Hydrotherapy Hot Seats
  • Jet Intensive Hydrotherapy Lounge Seat!
  • 5 Spa Pillows
  • Custom Fit Marine Grade Cover Included ($300.00 Value)
    • Tie downs and child proof locks come standard on all Integrity Spa covers
  • High Quality Maintenance Free Cabinet
    • Available in traditional Redwood, Mahogany or Coastal Grey Colors
  • Your Choice of 12 Acrylic Colors
  • Optional Features:
    • 19" Water Proof Pop Up LCD TV w/ DVD System w/ Remote!
      • Add to Spa for only $1299! (Includes Premium Stereo Upgrade for FREE!)
    • Premium Bluetooth Audio System with 2 Surround Speakers and 2 Cabinet Speakers!
      • Add to Spa for only $349! (This Option is Included FREE with TV Upgrade!)
  • Like 8

13 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

Thanks everyone, yes it is a great time for us to finally receive it. Had a guy kinda of lined up to wire it up for us but since I never really knew when it would arrive. (Covid related issues like everything else).

My electrician guy is kind of booked up, so I might attempt to wire it up myself if I can't find anyone.

It does have a lot of nice features, no radio and no tv even though we could have added those features.

• Stainless Steel Jets

Our Tahitian spa, with 142 Hydrotherapy WATER Jets, massages your body into relaxation no matter where you choose to sit. Sit back, relax and enjoy a fantastic hydro therapy massage in the ergonomically designed Lounge Seat while enjoying your favorite DVDs!

The Tahitian features five large jet intensive hot seats with neck and foot jets including 21 of our Dual Jet Blaster Massage jets! Our Tahitian also features a new Volcano Jet that provides an unbelievable hydrotherapy experience for your feet and legs! Each seat in the Tahitian features a variety of jet configurations to give you a wonderfully unique hydrotherapy massage including directional neck and foot jets!

clear1x1.gif
clear1x1.gif
Features

• Seats 5-6 People
    • We will gladly customize the spas electrical to meet your country's requirements for only $450.00. Our Tahitian spa is available for export worldwide! Please e-mail for a shipping quote.
  • Stainless Steel Jet
  • Built In Ice Chest!
    • Keep your favorite beverages cold with our new built in Ice Chest! Enjoy a wonderful romantic getaway in your beautiful new spa with the built in beverage cooler. Just add ice to keep your drinks ice cold!
  • Fiberglass Bottom
    • Finger-Tip Controls: Integrity Spas feature a state of the art Spa Side Control. The user friendly tactile key response allows you full advanced technology control of your spa at the end of your finger tip. This system offers a backlit digitall display for long term reliable use.
  • 50 sq. ft. Filter
  • 5.5KW, 240 Volt Heater
    • Never worry about filtration times again! Our Tahitian comes standard with a programmable whisper quiet Circulation Pump that runs 24/7 constantly filtering the water and circulating ozone through a ozone mixing chamber!
    • 100 Unique Jets plus 21 of our new, powerful Dual Jet Blasters and our new Volcano Jet that provides an erruption of water from the footwell of the spa!
  • 5 Spa Pillows
  • Optional Features:
    • Premium Bluetooth Audio System with 2 Surround Speakers and 2 Cabinet Speakers!

Built in ice chest!!! That would have sold me at first sight!

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

Enjoy your beautiful hot tub, Jimbo!  I hope you can get an electrician to set it up for you soon.   There's a saying "A little bit of knowledge can be a dangerous thing" if you're not 100% about what you're doing with electricity.  

• Like 6

3 hours ago, mo&fran said:

WE got our negative tests for Saturday on Odyssey. Palm Beach County  has drive up testing sites, one is less than 1 mile from  our house.  No line.   We'll be B2B.

Hopefully, we will see our big OBC  when we get on.

We will be waving from pier 25 across. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, mo&fran said:

I didn't do well on the Adventure in June, and there are others already doing them. I'll admit, I haven't actually looked at them. And I am not big on pictures. I have looked at Chris's  Youtube videos though.  I think , like Oasis,   the only way to experience it is to actually be there. If I see something wow, I will like stick to this thread and post about it.

Perfect🤩    will looking forward to seeing something Wonderful!

1 hour ago, Jimbo said:

• Stainless Steel Jets

clear1x1.gif
clear1x1.gif
Features

• Seats 5-6 People
  • Stainless Steel Jet
  • Built In Ice Chest!
  • Fiberglass Bottom
  • 50 sq. ft. Filter
  • 5.5KW, 240 Volt Heater
  • 5 Spa Pillows
  • Optional Features:

Beautiful, now you just need a waiter or waitress to bring you drinks.      

I wouldn't mind making some cocktails if you let me use the hot tub😇

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

We got a lot done today at the shore house.     Eric painting the ceilings in all 3 bedrooms and painting the walls in both bathrooms on the 2nd floor.      I painted all the baseboards, door trim, window sills and trim.    Tomorrow I will work on all the doors and their molding.   

I forgot how easy painting is, it is the prep work and clean up that take up the time.      

We had a decent day and finally saw the Sun for a couple of hours.     Nice to have the windows open.    This Zero VOC paint we ordered from Sherwin Williams barely has any odor

Just made a shrimp, peas, corn and water chestnut stir fry with low mein noodles.   Eric really liked it which is good since he will get some leftovers for lunch tomorrow. 

I have been defrosting a turkey breast and plan on roasting that tomorrow while we paint.    Every since fall arrived I have been craving roast turkey. 

• Like 8

11 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

We got a lot done today at the shore house.     Eric painting the ceilings in all 3 bedrooms and painting the walls in both bathrooms on the 2nd floor.      I painted all the baseboards, door trim, window sills and trim.    Tomorrow I will work on all the doors and their molding.   

I forgot how easy painting is, it is the prep work and clean up that take up the time.      

We had a decent day and finally saw the Sun for a couple of hours.     Nice to have the windows open.    This Zero VOC paint we ordered from Sherwin Williams barely has any odor

Just made a shrimp, peas, corn and water chestnut stir fry with low mein noodles.   Eric really liked it which is good since he will get some leftovers for lunch tomorrow. 

I have been defrosting a turkey breast and plan on roasting that tomorrow while we paint.    Every since fall arrived I have been craving roast turkey. 

Debbie, you are amazing!  After you and Eric got so much painting done today, you then went and cooked a stir fry and noodles?  I would've ordered take out and delivery... 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Jimbo said:

It's been a great day today. Hot Tub finally arrived ! It's been a long time coming.

This must have been the day for spa deliveries.  Ours just came today too. 

9F7847E5-EE89-4587-AC04-836C0F7463F7.thumb.jpeg.6f959f401c796a940985c1e4b587a194.jpeg

Our electrician was here a month ago, so everything was ready and waiting.  It was up to temperature when we got back from dinner, so we got to try it out for a little, before the rain storm came.  

• Like 17

7 hours ago, BonTexasNY said:

Lenny, Toby and Mallory will be in our prayers for a "refuah shlema"  A fast, complete healing.  Even though I only have their names, would you want me to place them on my synagogue's healing list?  I have heard the rabbi name English names without a parent name mentioned in the past.

Yes,that is so nice of you.

Mayah bat Aviva 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Luckynana said:

I am so sorry, Lenny.  You, your wife Toby, and granddaughter Mallory are on my prayer list.  Praying all 3 of you find comfort and good outcomes.🙏❤️

Thank you so very much,Maryann.I will never forget the wonderful people who post on this thread.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Oh no, So sorry to hear this.     Was your Wife able to call doctor to find out what to do about her pain?     

We will prayer for both Toby and Mallory.      Think positive!   My Nana always taught us the power of positive thinking.    We are here for you Lenny🥰

The RX that the doctor wants her to take is normally something that she cannot take.She called her Hematologist and he said she can take it but for no longer than 2 weeks.

Thank you for everything.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, BonTexasNY said:

We like Texas Roadhouse! That steak looks perfect. Medium rare?

Asked for medium, but there was ALOT of Pink, it was so tender I think it was cooked Medium Rare. After 1 bite no way was it going back, Yum Yum !

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Beautiful, now you just need a waiter or waitress to bring you drinks.      

I wouldn't mind making some cocktails if you let me use the hot tub😇

Might take you up on that if you can make good Margarita's for my Wife. I guess your  proficiency in painting would be an added bonus.:)

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

@Sunshine3601I know you asked on the live thread but I hope no one minds me answering her.  We discussed it here a week or so ago. I cashed out the OBC a while ago.  You would think a retired CPA/Auditor would not get so confused when it came to handling cash accounts but it was the first time with a slot machine. After figuring out how to transfer cash from my account to the casino I transferred the max $500. The problem I couldn't see anything showing it worked. I hit a couple buttons and the next thing I was signed out.  So I repeated and then this time I hit the casino button. It now shows I transferred $1,000! I did a spin and lost.  I had no idea how much.  I thought, I have no idea what is going out,found a cash out button and hit it. After cashing out I checked my app about 10 minutes later and still had my OBC.  It finally was credited out and no 5% charge. BTW, I lost $9.40.

Edited by Ozark_Kid
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1