Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

53 minutes ago, Momof3gurlz said:

We feel this way about the 2004 ALCS, Red Sox vs Yankees where the Sox came back from 0-3 to beat the Yankees and move on to win the World Series.  In fact we have a highlight disc that we watch every year before baseball season starts.  

Good analogy.  Since I was born in Boston (Newton-Wellesley hospital), I have Red Sox blood in my veins.  They are my MLB team.  That was a great Sox team and a great ALCS.  Kurt Schilling and the bloody sock!  While I was glad to (finally) see the Sox win the World Series, it was definitely a dud compared to the ALCS.  Still, felt good to exercise the Bill Buckner and Bucky F***ing Dent demons.  

34 minutes ago, xpcdoojk said:

Easy best solution, play another quarter continue if one team is ahead after 15 minutes they win, if tied, the game continues from previous action and they have sudden death, playing quarters until the end of the world.  

Good idea.  Not sure why it's focused on sudden death right away. 

17 minutes ago, ReneeFLL said:

Feeling much better. I think the pizza, ginger ale and a good night's sleep helped. Having my first drink. 😁🥂

20220131_101819.jpg

Glad that you're feeling better.  Have a great second cruise.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Momof3gurlz said:

We feel this way about the 2004 ALCS, Red Sox vs Yankees where the Sox came back from 0-3 to beat the Yankees and move on to win the World Series.  In fact we have a highlight disc that we watch every year before baseball season starts.  

Even coming from NY, I have to say that was an awesome Red Sox win.

46 minutes ago, dani negreanu said:

She's adorable. How about a joint enterprise with my youngest grandson in cleaning houses?🥰

Total sweetness and so efficient!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Momof3gurlz said:

I am very happy whenever the Crankees lose.A friend of mine graduated HS with Rico Petrocelli and during Rico’s 22 years with Boston I always rooted for them.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, bobmacliberty said:

...Glad that you're feeling better.  Have a great second cruise.

Thanks so far so great. My view as I take a break from the walking track. Best view ever and I don't want to get up. 😁20220131_112635.thumb.jpg.5dde8834e84b6430607ddb3e326a6b37.jpg

• Like 14

1 hour ago, ReneeFLL said:

Feeling much better. I think the pizza, ginger ale and a good night's sleep helped. Having my first drink. 😁🥂

Sooo glad you're better. Enjoy your first drink!!

I absolutely love your nails... Do I "detect" some glitter in the color? It's my "to go" patent when abroad and my color nail is "receding". I'm simply awful at DIY, so glitter "obliterates" any misshappenings...

• Like 3

15 hours ago, helen haywood said:

Lest it appear that Minnie gets all the airtime…I grabbed my phone this morning when Diana decided to put on a show.  Sorry for the clutter…she didn’t give me any advance notice.

IMG_3488.MOV 133.11 MB · 9 downloads  

So cute!    I would love to know what they are thinking.     😍

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, dani negreanu said:

Sooo glad you're better. Enjoy your first drink!!

I absolutely love your nails... Do I "detect" some glitter in the color? It's my "to go" patent when abroad and my color nail is "receding". I'm simply awful at DIY, so glitter "obliterates" any misshappenings...

Yes there is some glitter in it. The hand washing and alcohol in the hand sanitizer is horrible on the nails. It dries them out so much so they usually end up getting cut short. I like a little longer nails. Can't wait for this constant hand sanitizing to be over with. It is absolutely non stop on the ships.

Edited by ReneeFLL
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, xpcdoojk said:

Easy best solution, play another quarter continue if one team is ahead after 15 minutes they win, if tied, the game continues from previous action and they have sudden death, playing quarters until the end of the world.  

I agree 100%. This is the way it should be.

1 hour ago, reallyitsmema said:

Rico is my second favorite Red Sox player of all time, second only to Dewey!

Everybody loved Dewey.  He was probably my favorite also, but I would include Rice, Lynn, and later Wade Boggs (at least until his off-season problems and then of course, playing for the dreaded Yankees).  For my parents (both from Boston), it was always Yaz.  They were both a little too young for Ted Williams.

57 minutes ago, DaniDanielle said:

We made it home in one piece!!!

Great to hear!  Those wave pictures looked a little rough.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, bobmacliberty said:

Everybody loved Dewey.  He was probably my favorite also, but I would include Rice, Lynn, and later Wade Boggs (at least until his off-season problems and then of course, playing for the dreaded Yankees).  For my parents (both from Boston), it was always Yaz.  They were both a little too young for Ted Williams.

Great to hear!  Those wave pictures looked a little rough.

I rooted for Ted Williams,Tony Conigliaro and Yaz in addition to Rico.

32 minutes ago, Ozark_Kid said:

I was looking forward to the temp rising to 60°.  It’s still only 52° 🥶 

I am counting the days to March 1.Although it can still snow or be very cold but then I say it is only 31

days to March 1.

Edited by lenquixote66
  • Like 1