Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

42 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

Thanks. The past few hours have been a big turn around. Earlier I thought I would be in bed before the game started tonight but I'm feeling wide awake. Last night I think I was in bed at 7:30. I can also talk without my throat hurting and my voice is becoming recognizable.

All in all I am pretty satisfied with the response of my immune system to the issue. 

My Mom always said a dose of fresh air is “good for what ails you”.  Unless it’s the Kracken doing the job 😉

• Like 4

@HBE4 Broadchurch is on PBS station- WLIW - Long Island.Shows are on Saturdays at 9:31 ( to be exact!) following Midsomer Murders. Our cable service is Optimum.

It could be on Channel 13 - PBS for NYC,but I am not sure of day or time.

I got hooked on the show this past Fall when we were staying at a friends’ condo in FL. They have a dish that got the PBS station from thePalm Beaches.

I know what you mean about having Prime then paying for additional channels. We have Prime,but signed up for Paramount as we wanted to see past seasons of Bluebloods. But,we don’t go to the movies or Broadway shows anymore, so that is how we are reasoning the extra cost.

Hope you can find Broadchurch.

MJ🙋🏻

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

Thanks. The past few hours have been a big turn around. Earlier I thought I would be in bed before the game started tonight but I'm feeling wide awake. Last night I think I was in bed at 7:30. I can also talk without my throat hurting and my voice is becoming recognizable.

All in all I am pretty satisfied with the response of my immune system to the issue. 

Does Jade sleep on the bed with you? Bobby sleeps on the bed all day and most of the evening, but he won't sleep with us. Probably because he only likes my side of the bed. He will sleep with DH, because my side is still available, then. ☺️

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Coralc said:

Does Jade sleep on the bed with you? Bobby sleeps on the bed all day and most of the evening, but he won't sleep with us. Probably because he only likes my side of the bed. He will sleep with DH, because my side is still available, then. ☺️

She does. She waits until I settle in then she jumps into the bed and curls up either between my legs or against my legs but she seems to have to have contact with me. My 70 lb Weimaraner, Molly, used to do exactly the same thing. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, bobmacliberty said:

I think it will come down to whether the Eagles can pressure Mahomes into a mistake. 

Both teams were somewhat lucky to even get here. Eagles had an easy time of it with 49ers due to the latter's quarterback situation. Chiefs got lucky with that roughing call near the end of the game that otherwise would have probably gone into overtime with the Bengals instead of providing them with easy field goal range. I was hoping for the Bengals and 49ers. Sort of tired of Mahomes by now and have never really been much of an Eagles fan, espcially after that profanity-laced rant by Kelce after the '18 super bowl win. I lost alot of respect for the team after that. My favorite team is the Seahawks. 

Agreed that Eagles will win - they're simply outplaying the Chiefs the entire first half. Mahomes will struggle with the injury right before the half. Eagles seem like a team of destiny this year. I always pull for the underdog anyway so would sort of like to see the Chiefs win. Otherwise we might have another Philly parade with inappropriate speeches and behavior. 

Edited by OnTheJourney
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Luckynana said:

I'm sorry to hear about your balance issues, John.  It's not fun.  My daughter won't let me ride a bicycle.  I told her I'd like to get an adult tricycle, so I can look like a crazy lady riding down the street😁

Eric was looking at getting one of those tricycles for the shore since he has balances issues since he broke his leg and ankle and has rod, pins and screws.   And the emergency ortho doc didn't put his foot on straight.   

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

Two hours into this game they are now going to have a 30 minute halftime show? This is a crazy long football game. 

Eric made a pitcher of rum punch with Kraken for the game.  We had decided at dinner that we wouldn't drink anymore if we finished the pitcher since we both have work tomorrow.   Oh well, we don't listen to ourselves!!!

Maybe there is a caretaker at your "girlfriends" house that could play bartender for you😘

Edited by Sunshine3601
  • Haha 4

13 minutes ago, reallyitsmema said:

I have been waiting for Gronk's field goal at half time, he didn't even kick in the stadium or at half time!

I didn't understand that? To me, it looked like it went through the goalposts, but then they said it didn't? 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ozark_Kid said:

😂 Actually none.  For the last 6 months my legs have been weakening and messing up my balance.  I have had a few falls.  Bad enough Sharon and the girls decided I am riding a scooter while at Disney this week. I was hesitant but am thankful now that I really did not have much say in it. When Kenzie joins us maybe she can drive.  😂 

I'm sorry, you have probably mentioned that in the past and I forgot.  There's a lot of folks to keep up with on this board.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Coralc said:

I didn't understand that? To me, it looked like it went through the goalposts, but then they said it didn't? 

We thought it went through too!  It was just a ploy for Fanduel to make money.  A $5 bet in the app gives you a piece of the $10 million.  Promo ads have been playing for weeks in the Boston area because sports betting just became legal in MA and online betting is coming soon.

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Sure looks like Rihanna is pregnant with baby #2

Not used to seeing her with this much clothes on, she is usually wears skimpy outfits.

We both looked it up but didn't find anything, agree looked like baby #2.

4 minutes ago, reallyitsmema said:

He did it right before I posted.  It was some little fake field and they say he missed but it looked like he made it.

Agree again, I thought it went through.  Not sure about it truly being live, publicity stunt.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, akcruz said:

We both looked it up but didn't find anything, agree looked like baby #2

I did the same and nothing yet, but the way she announced the 1st one was a photo of her bump.

If she is, congratulations.   She does have a nice singing voice as well as a good head on her shoulders with her various businesses outside of music.

Just read she said during an interview earlier this week there would be a surprise guest.   That's cute🥰

Edited by Sunshine3601
  • Like 3