Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

We were at seaside yesterday.   We met Ian and Kim Sturgis from North England.   We had a great time visiting with them.  Kim took the time to record why she loves a 2pm teatime for my granddaughter who enjoys teatime with Sharon. 
She was telling us it would be fine to walk the edge, only be careful on the slippery rock.  Then she noticed I needed a rollator.   She said, Bless your heart ❤️.  Her blessing was a sweet one.  She was not hitting me with our southern, Bless your heart. They were great people and made me think of you and your wife.

image.thumb.png.991a4bb733cab17dbcd83f2ab733c2d7.png

• Like 13

3 hours ago, George C said:

After, I do like the added 50 bottle wine cooler. Cabinets have pull out drawers etc 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

New kitchen looks wonderful!  I always liked subway tile.  Gives a light, clean look.  Gray cabinets with the black handles look great also.  Enjoy!

2 hours ago, HBE4 said:

High 70's Saturday, low 70's Sunday, although it might be a bit cooler along the LI Sound if that's where the reception is.  Either way, Saturday is definitely the better day. Enjoy!

We'll have good weather in NJ next week for the most part.  Low to mid 70s.  Nice to get some cool weather for a change. 😄

1 hour ago, grapau27 said:

We brought Sarah to ours yesterday and had a big dinner last night.

Sarah stopped overnight and we had breakfast while watching the coronation.

We had some vol au vons with chicken fillings and a few snacks later while watching the coronation 

Everything in your house, outside as well as inside is lovely just like the people who live there.  Graham, you and Pauline are class acts for sure.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Graham-Pauline sets a lovely table.Very glad that you could enjoy Coronation day 

with your niece. 

Hoping the King and Queen are having a good night’s rest. They needed quite a bit of stamina to go through the Coronation and events leading up to it.

I was watching the Royal Guards and the other military branches when they gave the Royal Salute and then giving the three cheers with their hats. Such precision!

They must have practiced for days!

George-You and your wife must be pleased with the kitchen redo.

I agree that the floor needed to be  changed to coordinate with the new color scheme of white and grey.

Six weeks is not a very long time for such a project, but I understand how it could have seemed very long for you both.

Enjoy many happy meals in the new kitchen.

John-Your cute gardener is taking good care of the plants for you!

Hoping you enjoy those relaxing sea days.

We are getting ready to watch the Kentucky Derby. No monetary bets, but my DH and I have made our winner choices. A friend in Tennessee has also made her choice, so three different horses to watch. My choice is Cyclone Mischief-a beautiful horse!

I read about the recent horse deaths at Churchill Downs. Wondering about the cause and if there is some kind of mystery involved.

Wishing all a good night 😴!

MJ🙋🏻‍♀️

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, BonTexasNY said:

New kitchen looks wonderful!  I always liked subway tile.  Gives a light, clean look.  Gray cabinets with the black handles look great also.  Enjoy!

We'll have good weather in NJ next week for the most part.  Low to mid 70s.  Nice to get some cool weather for a change. 😄

Everything in your house, outside as well as inside is lovely just like the people who live there.  Graham, you and Pauline are class acts for sure.

Thank you so much Bonnie.

Your lovely words mean a lot to us especially coming from such a lovely person as yourself.

Graham.

• Like 4

On 5/5/2023 at 11:02 AM, grapau27 said:

We are ready for our king's coronation tomorrow.

IMG_20230505_145518.jpg

Absolutely lovely! I always love seeing pictures of your beautiful home. 

I very much enjoyed watching the coronation today. My only disappointment was the king requested that the ladies not wear their tiaras, which I would have loved to see.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, TravelGirlinDallas said:

Absolutely lovely! I always love seeing pictures of your beautiful home. 

I very much enjoyed watching the coronation today. My only disappointment was the king requested that the ladies not wear their tiaras, which I would have loved to see.

Thank you Bethany.

Everything is down to Pauline.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, ollienbertsmum said:

Oh yum.  That table is set out for a King.

I have just climbed a 498 step tower in Bologna (and hate heights, but DD always says ‘face your fears’).  I wonder if Charles said that to himself this morning.  It is a big deal after all.

468 step tower with a fear of heights.  I applaud you.  Was there a stunning view at the top to reward you for your efforts?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, derorim said:

Interesting combination of Kraken and Vodka.  I was trying to decide between the two tonight and went with vodka (Cosmo).  Next time I will try combining the two.

Was wondering the same what Kraken tasted like when added to a Vodka Cranberry(Cape Cod)?

We have still yet to find that bottle of Kraken we bought before our kitchen remodel, we just can't seem find the bottle, it has to be around here somewhere I guess. 😧

• Like 1

I guess I have been obsessed with the trees in Hawaii. 

T120230505_113931.thumb.jpg.620c7470bb275c216f662ae81b43a601.jpg

T220230505_113942.thumb.jpg.02f2fb67207c469f24450b6b43bb92fd.jpg

T320230505_114054.thumb.jpg.03e8d5d9875704162263dc75155321ad.jpg

The following I would of thought were good size trees if I didn't see the huge one in Maui.  The one in Maui took up a whole city block. 

T420230505_113508.thumb.jpg.9cb92e2050e6d2edd676245fd3f00ab1.jpg

T5 20230505_115930.jpg

Edited by Ozark_Kid
Double posted pic
  • Like 19

3 hours ago, HBE4 said:

High 70's Saturday, low 70's Sunday, although it might be a bit cooler along the LI Sound if that's where the reception is.  Either way, Saturday is definitely the better day. Enjoy!

It was a beautiful day today. I was outside for about 5 minutes .I hope to increase my time out tomorrow.

• Like 7

My granddaughter was in my house with her friend from Israel.

Besides playing for the university basketball team she is also a member of the Israeli National Team.My granddaughter took a picture of me with her friend.The young woman had never been in Long Island before and my granddaughter was giving her a tour.

• Like 4