Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

17 minutes ago, h20skibum said:

Honestly, I didn’t like it as much as 1 and 2, but maybe part of it was because they used newer music.  Too many songs from the 2000’s I don’t know.  

Thanks.  Too bad about the music.  The soundtrack was definitely a big part of 1 and 2.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, George C said:

Another mass shooting in a Dallas suburb yesterday 8 killed.

Too close for comfort. Saw it yesterday. Bonnie is closer than me, though I'm north of dallas  she is more north. No wonder people buy on the internet, malls arent safe.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, TravelGirlinDallas said:

17 years ago today. ❤️

11218094_10152761467692791_5040816624631656135_o.thumb.jpg.67cda848d97503041af4e3c3e4be47b3.jpg

Happy Anniversary Bethany and wishes for many more! Cheers to both of you.

14 hours ago, Luckynana said:

Thank you everyone for your well wishes!  Love you all.

Sorry I'm late but happy belated birthday Maryann. I hope you had a great celebration.

3 hours ago, sgmn said:

He was actually crowned with St Edwards crown which seems bigger, its the only time he will wear it.  The crown in your pic above is more of an every day state occasion crown and much lighter.

St Edwards crown was made for Charles ll as the original had been melted down by the roundheads after the Civil War 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/St_Edward's_Crown

I also wonder if it is a photo illusion. She is standing more forward than Charles. Her crown may look larger only because it is closer to the camera than the Kings.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, George C said:

10 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

Too close for comfort. Saw it yesterday. Bonnie is closer than me, though I'm north of dallas  she is more north. No wonder people buy on the internet, malls arent safe.  

So hard to click "like" or "thanks" to posts like these but no other appropriate option exists. 

I think the majority of people shop on the internet because of ease and comfort and of course at the height of covid it was the safest way to shop. 

No way am I going to live in fear and stay away from my favorite brick and mortar shopping malls.

• Like 14

10 minutes ago, BonTexasNY said:

So hard to click "like" or "thanks" to posts like these but no other appropriate option exists. 

I think the majority of people shop on the internet because of ease and comfort and of course at the height of covid it was the safest way to shop. 

No way am I going to live in fear and stay away from my favorite brick and mortar shopping malls.

My wife Shelagh has been there and we have a good friend who lives in that neighborhood.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

Lucy, the Queen of her Domain. 

For some reason, only this portion of the photo showed for a while.  

IMG_6100.thumb.jpeg.a5f684058a2bd75ffa24ff9643a141b3.jpeg

I was left in suspense if it would be your cat, or your wife.  😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 14

21 minutes ago, BonTexasNY said:

When I heard the news several hours ago I was worried about you Bonnie as I knew you were from Dallas and I'm pleased you are okay.

It is so sad to hear so many shootings occuring.

Our prayers 🙏 and condolences go out to all of the families and friends of people affected by the shootings.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, h20skibum said:

Thankfully,  no injuries to anyone, and we managed to get his place done, as well as ours.

Wait a second, your post is about things occurring in three.  Yet only 2 lawns were mowed.

Get back out there, you have unfinished business to attend to. 😉😁

• Haha 13

43 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

When I heard the news several hours ago I was worried about you Bonnie as I knew you were from Dallas and I'm pleased you are okay.

It is so sad to hear so many shootings occurring.

Our prayers 🙏 and condolences go out to all of the families and friends of people affected by the shootings.

+1 , Bonnie @BonTexasNY

It is so sad, it seems that lately is almost a daily occurrence...😢

• Like 4

There was a brief discussion about someone (Queen Camillia??) standing ram-rod straight for a long period of time.

How about the Lady in Blue, standing for hours, perfectly still while holding one of the ceremonial swords (sorry, I forgot what it was called) upright the whole time.  And the gentlemen standing behind her also holding various symbolic artifacts. Granted, they are younger than the new Queen but still impressive.

• Like 6

49 minutes ago, HBE4 said:

Wait a second, your post is about things occurring in three.  Yet only 2 lawns were mowed.

Get back out there, you have unfinished business to attend to. 😉😁

That may have been tempting fate, in case the three falls I was counting wasn’t right, and had to be 3 separate people. 😳. I could have been next. 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

I don't think Camilla looked very queenly. I thought she looked rather out of place.

We both thought the same when we watched last night.   She looked terrified at one point then another time i thought maybe she had botox and could move her face to smile.

2 hours ago, George C said:

Theres also a accident down by Brownsville tx which might be a on purpose. I saw 7 dead and thought they had it confused with the Allen shooting. They are still looking at it trying to decide if it was a on purpose. I think lots are on edge right now. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, HBE4 said:

There was a brief discussion about someone (Queen Camillia??) standing ram-rod straight for a long period of time.

How about the Lady in Blue, standing for hours, perfectly still while holding one of the ceremonial swords (sorry, I forgot what it was called) upright the whole time.  And the gentlemen standing behind her also holding various symbolic artifacts. Granted, they are younger than the new Queen but still impressive.

I was very impressed by both of them for barely moving.  

Also, impressed with all the well behaved children who did not get frigidity.  

Do they not feed or let them drink to avoid bathroom trips or do they wear diapers?

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Ozark_Kid said:

17 hours ago, aussielozzie18 said:

Lovely photo.  Happy Anniversary to you both.

17 hours ago, akcruz said:

Happy Anniversary  🥂🎉💖

17 hours ago, Momof3gurlz said:

Happy Anniversary l! Such joy on your faces, truly the look of love. 

❤️

16 hours ago, BonTexasNY said:

Happy Anniversary!  Love your smiles.  You both haven't aged!

Thank you! I feel like I've aged, though. 😂

16 hours ago, Luckynana said:

Happy 17th Anniversary to you and your DH, Bethany!  Beautiful picture!

15 hours ago, HBE4 said:

Happy 17 Year Anniversary of your own personal coronation. 🙂

I did wear a tiara that day! 😁

15 hours ago, Bailey & Sophie said:

Congratulations. Beautiful picture.

Time does fly by fast, doesn't it?

No kidding! It doesn't feel like it's been that long.

13 hours ago, CrzLvr2 said:

Happy 17th Anniversary, Bethany and hubby!!

You're both beaming with the look of happiness and love!! 🥰 💞😍

And. . . I agree with Bonnie ~ You really haven't aged at all!!

Thank you, you are too kind.

10 hours ago, ReneeFLL said:

Happy Anniversary.

5 hours ago, Arzeena said:

What a wonderful picture! Happy Anniversary.

4 hours ago, DaniDanielle said:

Happy Anniversary from me also.

4 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

From our home too. 

4 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Happy 17th Anniversary.  Beautiful photo with beautiful photos.   Best wishes for Many more happy days💐🥂 Cheers

2 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

Happy Anniversary Bethany and wishes for many more! Cheers to both of you.

1 hour ago, lenquixote66 said:

From me too

THANK YOU to all! I very much appreciate the well-wishes. ❤️ Brian and I met in our 30s and were just so grateful to finally find each other. We still feel that way. 

We celebrated last night at a Brazilian steakhouse in Dallas called 12 Cuts. @Tree_skier has actually been there, back when it had a different owner. It was lovely.

• Like 18

1 minute ago, TravelGirlinDallas said:

❤️

Thank you! I feel like I've aged, though. 😂

I did wear a tiara that day! 😁

No kidding! It doesn't feel like it's been that long.

Thank you, you are too kind.

THANK YOU to all! I very much appreciate the well-wishes. ❤️ Brian and I met in our 30s and were just so grateful to finally find each other. We still feel that way. 

We celebrated last night at a Brazilian steakhouse in Dallas called 12 Cuts. @Tree_skier has actually been there, back when it had a different owner. It was lovely.

That is one of the best Brazilian steakhouses I have been to anywhere in the USA.  I'm glad you enjoyed it.  

Happy Anniversary.

• Like 4

16 hours ago, BonTexasNY said:

I hate to bring anything negative in here, but I just read that there was a mass shooting at an outlet mall in Allen, TX, approx. 20 mins from me.  I shop there often and drove right by there, yesterday.  9 wounded and police have confirmed deaths but not the number of fatalities as of yet.

I am sickened at all the mass shootings in this country and when it hits home it gets personal.  Most of my friends and family shop there.

Prayers to all the families who have been impacted by this tragedy.

I live near Bonnie as well as @George C. I have been to that mall several times. I can't comprehend what causes that much hate in someone's heart to randomly kill a bunch of strangers. Maybe a sick desire for fame.

• Like 12

17 hours ago, Momof3gurlz said:

I didn’t watch any coverage of the coronation, just reading about it online. This may be a silly question, but why does it appear that Queen Camilla’s crown is larger than King Charles’?IMG_8830.thumb.jpeg.38d35f26564b0f441e9a3098bf389c54.jpeg

Here is a photo of King George V and Queen Mary wearing the same crowns. Back then, they looked to be of similar height. I wonder why they made it taller for Camilla? Seems like they could have adjusted it to fit her larger head without making it so tall. Interesting.

Edited to add: I also noticed that they removed the pieces going upward from the fleur de lis, so that Camilla's version only has 4 of those upward points.

Untitled.thumb.jpg.4ee64b22365870e44d8405a716faebdf.jpg

Edited by TravelGirlinDallas
  • Like 4