Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

4 hours ago, sgmn said:

At our first port, Grand Caymen so have some WiFi in the bar we're in. Day 3, so far great cruise. Serenade is a bit knocked about and rough around the edges,  but a grand ship and food so far has been good. Big balcony.  Made it to the gym 🏋️💪 yesterday. 

Great  day at 7 Mile beach, but it's hot hot hot 🔥 

20230914_073715.thumb.jpg.e55453ceeceb4d07752ff92f4e06b979.jpg

20230914_105215.thumb.jpg.56529b3dae9c6f9450113a112f749840.jpg

I have been keeping my eye out for you and Gary.   I thought I saw you yesterday and walked up to her saying Hi are you Sue but not you.

Yes, it sure has been a hot trip.   Do you hang in solarium on sea days?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

I have been keeping my eye out for you and Gary.   I thought I saw you yesterday and walked up to her saying Hi are you Sue but not you.

Yes, it sure has been a hot trip.   Do you hang in solarium on sea days?

I was wondering if the four of you had gotten together...

Flight from Sunshine Coast airport (in Queensland) to Sydney airport is only 1 1/2hrs.  

View after taking off from Sunshine Coast airport.CFFE163C-B4B7-455E-9917-826AFA992B86.thumb.jpeg.8b139506281b253c9de7d06ed6dcec89.jpeg

This photo isn’t as clear but we flew over Sydney Harbour (Sydney Harbour Bridge & Opera House in top right of the photo)91ABCC5E-CB45-4872-8AF7-7F63841F9B4B.thumb.jpeg.232825d5a5c52e9470fcfa2288cbd3cb.jpeg

Then we flew over Bondi Beach and the beaches of the Eastern suburbs before landing at Sydney Airport.1A6C6FA0-B76F-4BD6-8300-DA39BC204202.thumb.jpeg.163c163d03dc4590794e4dccb243b38c.jpeg

Returned home to a forecast of hot weather for the next 5 days.

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

@little britain Good Morning, Have a question I believe you were one of the people who use the Buy One Get one Free Diamond Plus coupon for dinner in the speciality  restaurant the 1st 2 nights? We went to Giavonnis's last night. We prepaid for 1 person and reserved the day and time we wanted. So we went at desired time my Wife and I got our bill they rung it up and still charged us like $57.00 when it should have been $zero. Had to go down to customer service to straighten it out and prove to the restaurant that we did prepay for our dinner....It was a real mess, did you run into the same problem last night?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jimbo said:

@little britain Good Morning, Have a question I believe you were one of the people who use the Buy One Get one Free Diamond Plus coupon for dinner in the speciality  restaurant the 1st 2 nights? We went to Giavonnis's last night. We prepaid for 1 person and reserved the day and time we wanted. So we went at desired time my Wife and I got our bill they rung it up and still charged us like $57.00 when it should have been $zero. Had to go down to customer service to straighten it out and prove to the restaurant that we did prepay for our dinner....It was a real mess, did you run into the same problem last night?

Hi, no we paid one person day 1&2; then I waited in line for over an hour to move our reservations because I didn’t want to eat on boat last night as we are in NY, and I didn’t want to be dining during sail away tonight…,! The guy moved both reservations out to later in the cruise and I stood over him as he typed lots of notes like “ BOGO”, “ will be 2 guests not one” and “pax has paid”… I’ll let you know how we get on!!! 

• Like 3