Faster to the fun

taegan

Booked on the Horizon Nov 2021 when I look for it in excursions it doesn't show up. Could it be sold out already or do you have to wait til a little closer to book?

Thanks, yes the cruise is in my planner. When I click on Faster to the fun under the excursions nothing comes up. I can not imagine it would already be sold out.

37 minutes ago, Elaine5715 said:

FTTF sales are on hold now according to JH

Makes sense. I could see some major changes to that program given they will need to do a much better job of crowd control at the port and on the ship.  Carnival no doubt loves FTTF as it costs them very little so I don't see it going away, just changing. 

1 hour ago, lazydayz said:

Makes sense. I could see some major changes to that program given they will need to do a much better job of crowd control at the port and on the ship.  Carnival no doubt loves FTTF as it costs them very little so I don't see it going away, just changing. 

Not true. I booked a cruise last Friday for September 26th out of Miami and bought it. Plus, Ive learned the hard way that Mr. H. is not always correct.

Edit

Sorry, quoted wrong person

Edited by jean87510

4 hours ago, jean87510 said:

Not true. I booked a cruise last Friday for September 26th out of Miami and bought it. Plus, Ive learned the hard way that Mr. H. is not always correct.

Edit

Sorry, quoted wrong person

Hi,

I am cruising on the Freedom in October and have looked everyday since March. My March cruise out of NOLA was cancelled and so I rebooked. 

At the beginning it stated “ SOLD OUT”, but quickly turned to the number “0” when I look for FTTF in my excursions.  

You have the Carnival FTTF gods shining on ya 🤩🤩!!

🛳🛳

Bobbi

Since the OP's cruise isn't until Nov. 2021, I highly doubt the temporary hold they put on FTTF sales, even if it was still in place, applies to their cruise.

OP, more than likely it is just too far out from your cruise. On average, I'd say it becomes available when your cruise is about one year out, give or take.

13 hours ago, wesorbeth said:

I bought it in January for an October cruise out of NOLA, it's still showing up for me.

My Freedom Cruise this October is out of Galveston. I’ll just keep looking, that’s all I can do anyway. 

• Like 1

Our Mardi Gras cruise is 285 days out and it still doesn't have FTTF listed.  Normally when a new ship comes out, the first few months it isn't available.  Seeing how the first eight cruises were cancelled and now the shut down, who knows when it will become available.

I wouldn't be surprised it they cut back on the amount of FTTFs available on the first few cruises until the see how things are working out.

Curious, do you think it's still worth it to purchase FTTF with COVID-19 and the social distancing going to be required? I know we don't know exactly what going to happen, but I don't see everyone waiting together in long lines happening.

Just curious...

Edited by lovetocruise79

I will reach platinum on my next cruise, so won't be needing it.  But if not for that, I would buy it as soon as I saw it come up.  You can always cancel before the cruise if it looks like it won't be needed.  Are any cruises even living FTTF right now?

1 hour ago, TNcruising02 said:

Are any cruises even living FTTF right now?

48 minutes ago, Butterbean1000 said:

It is my understanding that they are suspending the sale of FTTF for time being.

That's what some have said, but then again, I've seen a few people in a couple different threads say they were able to purchase it recently for cruises later this year. It'd be nice if they'd release an official announcement. It doesn't show up at all for our January cruise. I'd like to know if it's temporarily suspended, sold out, or what.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lovetocruise79 said:

Curious, do you think it's still worth it to purchase FTTF with COVID-19 and the social distancing going to be required? I know we don't know exactly what going to happen, but I don't see everyone waiting together in long lines happening.

Just curious...

IF it was still available, even if they put social distancing policies into place, I would think that early boarding would still be a thing, just modified. One of the best perks of FTTF is having your cabin ready as soon as you board, so that would be something that could still be done. That's a big one for us. I also like the priority line at Guest Services. I'm always using it, at least once on a cruise. Even with social distancing, that could still be made available. I sure do wish they'd clarify what's going on with FTTF. JH did post something on his facebook a couple weeks ago about it being temporarily suspended, but it didn't look like Carnival made any announcements about it. And like I said in my other comment, some people have been able to buy it recently for cruises later this year. It's hard to tell what's going on.

• Like 2

On 5/9/2020 at 2:22 PM, taegan said:

Booked on the Horizon Nov 2021 when I look for it in excursions it doesn't show up. Could it be sold out already or do you have to wait til a little closer to book?

I've never booked a CCL cruise that far out, but I have booked cruises on other lines that far out, and there were VERY few excursions (like less than 10) until about a year in advance and then they all populated for booking. I'm guessing because 11/21 is so far away that's why.