Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

10 hours ago, hawkesbaynz said:

I thought I was guaranteed Elite with PUP points and a double points booking I made 20th November last year.

I moved the initial cruise a few weeks ago (Reflection ex Rome in September). However I had booked another cruise end November and asked if that would receive the double points?  However Captains Club state there was no such offer end November and I would be receiving no extra points😡. Naturally there was nothing on my invoicing 

Leaves a sour taste and am not feeling particularly  ‘loyal’.🤔

Regarding the double points in late November, there is still proof of this offer on their web site. When they updated the Captain's Club program, they created this web page:

https://www.celebritycruises.com/captains-club/program-changes

On that page it still shows a Double Up Through December 2020 offer: "And speaking of points, your exclusive Double Up Through December offer allows Classic members and above to earn double points from now until December 31, 2020, when you book a veranda stateroom or higher.* Of course, that’s in addition to our current offer at the time of your booking."

The terms indicated by the asterisk are these (bottom of same page):

"2X Points Terms & Conditions:

*Captain's Club Member Offer ("Offer") applies to new individual bookings. Captain's Club Members ("CC Members"), Classic and above, are eligible to receive double Club Points when they book a Veranda stateroom or higher between 10/19/2020 and 12/31/2020. Offer applies to sailings between 1/1/2021 and 5/4/2022. The offer applies to each CC Member in a stateroom. All Captain’s Club members, Classic and above, are eligible to participate in this offer. Preview members are not eligible to participate in this offer. Club Points will be added to CC Member's account within 30 days after conclusion of sailing. Valid membership number must be provided at time of booking. One offer per CC Member. Guest sailing as singles are not eligible for this Offer. Any changes to cruise booking may result in removal of Offer. If you cancel your booking, Offer will not apply. If you move your booking, Offer will apply if all criteria including booking window, stateroom category and tier are still met with the new sailing. If your sailing is cancelled by Celebrity Cruises, no Club Points will be awarded. Offers and cruise prices are subject to availability, cancellation and change without notice at any time."

If your booking meets that criteria, I would get a screen capture of that page and go back to them with this.

Appreciate that @Luvcrusn  I wanted to clarify with Celebrity as my Reflection cruise was a Concierge allowing me enough points to hit elite (if doubled). The other cruise was in veranda and was considering upgrading to concierge for the points. Cannot see the benefit otherwise.  We are usually Aqua and thought we would spend the difference in Speciality restaurants. 

Had a suite cruise in 2020 which would have easily struck Elite. A similar cruise is double now in a suite. 

Have a 43 night cruise with Oceania in 2022. Perhaps I should concentrate on their Loyalty!

• Like 1

My points posted, too.  Woo Hoo! 

Now, only 370 more Captain's Club Points until I get to Elite Plus.  That's just a mere 3,700 more PUPs ...or 3,700 more trivia games at one PUP apiece ...or 370 more hour-long, webinars to watch at 10 PUPs each.  After that...JACKPOT!  I get 2 free bags of laundry!  Suck on that one, landlubbers!

1,192 Save me Posters and Art Prints | Barewalls

Edited by annandme
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Would not count on many more PUP's if any.  Last one that I saw was for 50 PUP's (5 CC pts) and you had to book a cruise.  April's total (again per my knowledge) was 4 at the most.   They are doing double CC points, but you have to sail to get them and thus if you are trying to get to the next level pre-cruise, they do not help.  Would like some easy ones. 😃  .  We already have a cruise book.

Would like Celebrity to celebrate the return to cruising by giving anyone who played along with the PUP's, some free bonus PUP's (CC pts).  How many...5-10?!.  What ever number I say though and/or they would give, someone would need just 1 or 2 more....

12 minutes ago, HskrCrsr said:

An email came in today inviting me to watch some kind of wellness journey associated with the new Beyond. Note that a special PUP activity will follow:

image.png.c19c1ed111efc3cdad2cf8169d6945e1.png

The link to their YouTube channel just takes me here:

https://www.youtube.com/celebritycruises

It could be a trap.  Some kind of mind-control thing.

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, shipshape sam said:

Would not count on many more PUP's if any.  Last one that I saw was for 50 PUP's (5 CC pts) and you had to book a cruise.  April's total (again per my knowledge) was 4 at the most.   They are doing double CC points, but you have to sail to get them and thus if you are trying to get to the next level pre-cruise, they do not help.  Would like some easy ones. 😃  .  We already have a cruise book.

Would like Celebrity to celebrate the return to cruising by giving anyone who played along with the PUP's, some free bonus PUP's (CC pts).  How many...5-10?!.  What ever number I say though and/or they would give, someone would need just 1 or 2 more....

We just booked a Galapagos cruise under a 2x Club Points promotion although that is not why we did it.  It will push us over the Elite Plus level and into that interstellar area between that and Zenith.

Edited by mahdnc

39 minutes ago, HskrCrsr said:

An email came in today inviting me to watch some kind of wellness journey associated with the new Beyond. Note that a special PUP activity will follow:

image.png.c19c1ed111efc3cdad2cf8169d6945e1.png

The link to their YouTube channel just takes me here:

https://www.youtube.com/celebritycruises

I don't think I got this.  Did everyone else?  What was the subject of the email?

2 minutes ago, islandwoman said:

I don't think I got this.  Did everyone else?  What was the subject of the email?

The subject line was "Join us for a wellness journey, Beyond".

I received a very similar email last week with the same subject but no mention of PUPs.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, HskrCrsr said:

I received a very similar email last week with the same subject but no mention of PUPs.

Same here.

There is also fine print at the bottom:

image.jpeg.e186fbc970b359c89dabde6860fef288.jpeg

5 hours ago, mahdnc said:

We just booked a Galapagos cruise under a 2x Club Points promotion although that is not why we did it.  It will push us over the Elite Plus level and into that interstellar area between that and Zenith.

You mean the black hole between Elite+ and Zenith?  The great divide?  Unless you cruise A LOT in suites.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, HskrCrsr said:

5 hours ago, HskrCrsr said:

I went back to check the email I received last week (and deleted) thinking that I hadn't read this carefully enough.   My email did not mention PUPs, and of course I greedily want to earn just a few more.

7 hours ago, C-Dragons said:

Same here.

There is also fine print at the bottom:

image.jpeg.e186fbc970b359c89dabde6860fef288.jpeg

7 hours ago, islandwoman said:

No, didn't get it.  I guess I'm not a member of the "exclusive" club.

1 hour ago, rotoal said:

I went back to check the email I received last week (and deleted) thinking that I hadn't read this carefully enough.   My email did not mention PUPs, and of course I greedily want to earn just a few more.

I got the email, and it mentioned PUPs, and it had the fine print at the bottom, but the invite just directs you to the celebrity YouTube  page. Doesn't that mean anybody will have access to the power up points after watching the YouTube video reveal?

3 hours ago, Shadow9612 said:

I got the email, and it mentioned PUPs, and it had the fine print at the bottom, but the invite just directs you to the celebrity YouTube  page. Doesn't that mean anybody will have access to the power up points after watching the YouTube video reveal?

We each got the email last Thursday, but as mentioned above, no notation of Power Up Points.  But, will be checking it out next Wednesday with fingers crossed for the points!🤞

2889D6B3-E5DF-4669-AB06-BE3A4DC3F85E.jpeg

• Thanks 2

THIS WEEK’S ACTIVITY
The moment has arrived when you can finally turn your vacation dreams into your dream vacation. With newly announced Caribbean and European sailings onboard Celebrity Millennium and Celebrity Apex, there’s no reason to keep your cruising dreams on hold. Book a qualifying sailing between May 19 and May 31 to earn up to 100 Power Up Points. Plus, earn double Club Points.
Edited by patty1955

9 minutes ago, patty1955 said:
THIS WEEK’S ACTIVITY
The moment has arrived when you can finally turn your vacation dreams into your dream vacation. With newly announced Caribbean and European sailings onboard Celebrity Millennium and Celebrity Apex, there’s no reason to keep your cruising dreams on hold. Book a qualifying sailing between May 19 and May 31 to earn up to 100 Power Up Points. Plus, earn double Club Points.

A little more detail:

image.png.d2da0046df329776fc60b36b1efb8430.png

For those wondering if Millennium might move back for Alaska this summer, this suggests not.