Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

7 hours ago, cruisestitch said:

You don’t get PowerUp points for sailing, You get Captains Club points.  Be sure to ask for the right thing when you call.

Thank you, I did mean CC points. I called and there was an error on my profile. Celebrity was able to resolve it for me. 

• Like 3

Is it 14/15 of the month when Power up Points are added to our accounts?
I thought it was 14th, but nothing yet.

Rather confused, as Check in for my Cruise is 15th, but people on the same cruise maintain its 16th. Fortunately, I’m not desperate to get an early embarkation time, as we are travelling on Eavesway coaches this time.

On 8/8/2023 at 2:17 PM, Alakegirl said:

But are you still doing PowerUp?

Yes I still do them even if for ONLY 1 CC point.  LOL  We are around 855 points, so we will never make next level as the levels are currently configured.  We sail in a veranda category, maybe CC if priced right and try to get 2 cruises in a year.  We do not do suites and was not impressed with AQ when we did that category.  WE have too many land based trips we want/like to do also, including snow skiing, and interior Alaska trips.

I like to keep up on what is happening on Celebrity ships as Celebrity over the last 10 years was our favorite cruise line.  Now we are divided.  We are doing Royal Caribbean with kids/grandkids, doing HAL Rotterdam for the music offered every night and other things, like the Corn beef at New York Deli, and the walking area on deck 3 around whole ship, the relaxed vibe we get, ....

E class with IV rooms is not appealing, M class is chopped up with a lot of former public space now as cabins.  Thus, for us (and there could be exceptions in future) we are mainly looking at S class sailings when we think of Celebrity.

6 hours ago, upwarduk said:

Is it 14/15 of the month when Power up Points are added to our accounts?
I thought it was 14th, but nothing yet.

Rather confused, as Check in for my Cruise is 15th, but people on the same cruise maintain its 16th. Fortunately, I’m not desperate to get an early embarkation time, as we are travelling on Eavesway coaches this time.

Nothing so far but it should be today, the 14th, that they come

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, cruisestitch said:

Nothing so far but it should be today, the 14th, that they come

Just checked and mine has not posted yet either.  Not a big deal, only gets us to 730 so still need 21 to get to Elite +

My one point is showing in my points accrual:

Power Up Points

Survey Response

July 2023

Perfect Day at CocoCay Quiz

But has not yet been added to my points total. This has happened before, and then the point/s show up in the total later in the day, so patience my friends.

Harris

Denver, CO

• Like 1

Got my one point.  We have a 17 day cruise next year, and it would be very convenient to be Zenith by then.  I just did the calculation, and I'll only need 954 power up activities (or 9540 power up points) to get there.  Of course, I could just do 40 nights in an Iconic suite, but I seriously doubt DH would go for adding another cruise before then, let alone in an Iconic.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, abbydancer said:

I haven't seen it, but usually they show up towards the end of the day on the 14th.  Sometimes on the 15th.

Quite correct, mine has been added too. Will have to check my husband’s in the morning.