Deployment 2022-23 booking season begins

25 minutes ago, cruise wizard said:

Those cabins are haunted..................some people have mysteriously been locked out of their cabin and left stranded on their balcony............REALLY!!!!!!

LOL!!   Yup, we will try any kind of horror story to keep those favorite cabins from being booked.  😄 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, cruise wizard said:

Those cabins are haunted..................some people have mysteriously been locked out of their cabin and left stranded on their balcony............REALLY!!!!!!

Its funny but some of those budget cabins really seem to be haunted. I mean you can always hear the metal noise, the bed is not well attached to the floor and all that stuff that makes you feel that you are not alone in the cabin 

On 2/24/2021 at 8:10 AM, Teeara said:

Ugh.  I wish they would just list the Allure Fall 2022 TA.  I'm rarin' to get the spreadsheet set up and the website updated ;o)))

Any idea (guess) what the itinerary will be on this one?

34 minutes ago, Ashland said:

Any idea (guess) what the itinerary will be on this one?

This was the [canceled] 2020 itinerary:

Sun Nov 1st 2020: Boarding - Barcelona, Spain - Departs 5:00 PM

Mon Nov 2nd 2020: Palma De Mallorca, Spain - 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Tue Nov 3rd 2020: Valencia, Spain - 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Wed Nov 4th - Thursday Nov 5th 2020: Cruising

Fri Nov 6th 2020: Tenerife, Canary Islands 8:00 AM- 7:00 PM

Sat Nov 7th - Friday Nov 13th 2020: Cruising

Sat Nov 14th 2020: Perfect Day At Cococay, Bahamas 8:00 AM- 7:00 PM

Sun Nov 15th 2020: Miami, Florida - 5:00 AM - Departure

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, cruise wizard said:

2 hours ago, island lady said:

LOL!!   Yup, we will try any kind of horror story to keep those favorite cabins from being booked.  😄 

Not a fake story. We know the people who needed to be rescued by Gary. Definitely true.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, lr657 said:

Not a fake story. We know the people who needed to be rescued by Gary. Definitely true.

CORRECT.......... strange sounds were heard late in the evening from an aft cabin - it was pretty SCARY!!!!!! I believe that the "rescued" posted recently on this thread!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, JBSteelerfan said:

Thanks for the heads up!  Bet you grabbed that corner aft!!  LOL

You know it! Currently 17 Cruises Booked, all AFT/Corner...but min 4-12 will be Canceled. I keep booking Cruises, they keep canceling... This is my Hunting Season. Loose sleep many nites, but worth it as not going miss getting my Cruise and more important my Cabin

• Like 2

Test loading on Royal Site for  next week. Included 2023 Serenade in Tampa, Allure in Galveston, Symphony in Miami, Harmony in Orlando, Voyager in PR... Voyager is one ship not requiring 3, or even 2 passengers in Aft Cabins like 7688 or 7388, 1188 or 1388... And dont forget Voyager has those interesting Deck 12 and 11 Forward looking Balcony Cabins

Edited by ONECRUISER

39 minutes ago, ONECRUISER said:

Test loading on Royal Site for  next week. Included 2023 Serenade in Tampa, Allure in Galveston, Symphony in Miami, Harmony in Orlando, Voyager in PR... Voyager is one ship not requiring 3, or even 2 passengers in Aft Cabins like 7688 or 7388, 1188 or 1388... And dont forget Voyager has those interesting Deck 12 and 11 Forward looking Balcony Cabins

Allure in Galveston... hope it finally happens.  
Thanks for sharing.  

17 hours ago, cruise wizard said:

Gary....have you ever been a Superhero and rescued any of those poor souls???  Seems to me I remember one time in Hawaii.........

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, ONECRUISER said:

Sure thing. Unless canceled later going happen, you can book that open week now April 16, 2023

C&A balcony discount not applying on a mock booking.  Any chance it could be applied if booked online now without it, then called in?

Edited by BSocial

8 minutes ago, JBSteelerfan said:

Lorraine...I think we might also know those same people!  Definitely will be something we will remember forever!  Thanks Gary!!!

Any time!!!!!!!!!!!! Doing anything TRASHY these days???? Save your quarters - we may cruise together again!!! Hope all is well with you guys - Mean Mary and I have our two shots of the vaccine.........so maybe we will be good neighbors.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BSocial said:

C&A balcony discount not applying on a mock booking.  Any chance it could be applied if booked online, then called in?

Yes but if you are looking at that Allure cruise you most likely can’t book it.  It is only a test load.

Edited by Ourusualbeach
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Yes but if you are looking at that Allure cruise you most likely can’t book it.  It is only a test load.

Oh that must have been the case with that HM one I looked at that came to $3080 for an OV balcony.  Still pricey even if you factor in the balcony discount

4 minutes ago, cruise wizard said:

Any time!!!!!!!!!!!! Doing anything TRASHY these days???? Save your quarters - we may cruise together again!!! Hope all is well with you guys - Mean Mary and I have our two shots of the vaccine.........so maybe we will be good neighbors.

Glad you guys have your vaccines....we are on the list waiting patiently.

Actually have a couple of longer cruises booked and have already reserved space for organizing a "Trashy" afternoon.    Such a fun way to spend a couple of hours.  I have found out the hard way not much space to reserve for games on Quantum class ships, so as soon as we have booked a TA or TP, I usually reach out right away to get some space.  

Come join us on the Quantum HNL TP next year.....unfortunately, no aft cabin for us though!