Everything... project Leonardo/Prima class!

8 minutes ago, DublinFC said:

where did you see this information?  Very exciting!

I received an email this morning with this announcement. I’m not a TA but probably signed up for some mailing list to be notified about the new ship. 

My TA already has instructions to book me onboard. It’ll be interesting to see how long we must wait between the announcement date and first booking date. I’m clutching a CruiseNext certificate in my grubby little hand, take it and let’s go!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, DublinFC said:

where did you see this information?  Very exciting!

In my inbox.  I guess I have enough cruises scheduled that they wanted me to know?  I am not even anyone special, not Platinum, not a travel agent....who knows why.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, DanielNL said:

From Instagram

C5AB65EA-02A6-4D68-B892-55AC536537F6.jpeg

unfortunately I think we may be seeing an upgraded form of the go-karts. If you look in the video, the word first is replaced as “F1-rst”. Really hoping that this is not the case, as some more open space, and less up charges would be nice. But, again NCL is going the way to nickel and dime for everything these days. Anyways can’t wait!

• Like 1

I can live with or without go karts (would probably prefer something else if forced to choose).

But to be honest I don't really care too much at the moment. The main thing is that finally next week I may be able to get on and book some cruises. It is just wrong that if I open the NCL app it says I have nothing booked.

Edited by KeithJenner
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Cruiseenthusiast101 said:

unfortunately I think we may be seeing an upgraded form of the go-karts. If you look in the video, the word first is replaced as “F1-rst”. Really hoping that this is not the case, as some more open space, and less up charges would be nice. But, again NCL is going the way to nickel and dime for everything these days. Anyways can’t wait!

I think that's "f1rst" as in "this is the first ship of its class" as well as a reference to its name, Prima.

We'll find out in a few days. In a few very, very long days.

• Like 5

Well, I didn't get any email but that could just be b/c I'm ... you know that other country just north you. Yes, I'm afraid to even mention my country.  However, I'm still so hoping to book a cabin, any cabin, on a cruise on this ship, any cruise on this ship.... do I sound a little obsessive? Well, I'm in and I want to cruise on this ship and have from the very beginning of it's inception.  Gimme, gimme. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, kenns said:

looks like a firepit in the first screengrab...that'd be cool...i bet it's only for Haven guests! ha

My first reaction: Those look beautiful!

My second reaction: I won't have access!

Agreed, those designs are almost certainly from The Haven's sun deck and restaurant.

The second picture (which was already leaked many months ago) is probably a specialty restaurant but not Haven restaurant.

It looks like there is the promenade or "Waterfront" outside those windows, so it should be a restaurant on around Deck 7-8, just one deck above the lifeboats.

image_x_21.jpg.d5ef3506a28dc96fe8c64783f415442e.jpg

Edited by Cruise Wonderland
  • Like 2

Here's the FB video plus a .zip with all the single frames. :classic_happy:

ezgif-6-35b33c3825f1-jpg.zip

edit: Hm the zip url seems to ring some bells in my browser, it's from https://ezgif.com/video-to-jpg to get the single frames as jpg.

Edited by FreestyleNovice