What drink will you order first?

Lanky Lad

5 hours ago, ClipperinSFO said:

Martini in the Commodore Club on QM2!

IMG_5094.thumb.jpeg.9d632cb36f36565699f76afa638742d7.jpeg

aw... although I'm not a martini drinker, that sure looks inviting. Love the Commodore! 

For some reason, the Chart Room just does not  do it for us. Love the view over the bow. I know it has shades in the evening, but still prefer the ambience of the CR.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ace2542 said:

The Chart Room never gets the love does it? 

Not true, but the post was about the first (presumably non-meal related) drink which does tend to be the CC for us.  After dinner I usually stroll down to the Chart Room for a night cap (another martini) and to listen to the wonderful  jazz combo.  Sublime.  I love the proportions of the Chart Room, and by the time I get down there around 10p or so, it's not all that crowded even.  Heaven!  

IMG_5105.jpeg

IMG_5274.jpeg

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, ClipperinSFO said:

Not true, but the post was about the first (presumably non-meal related) drink which does tend to be the CC for us.  After dinner I usually stroll down to the Chart Room for a night cap (another martini) and to listen to the wonderful  jazz combo.  Sublime.  I love the proportions of the Chart Room, and by the time I get down there around 10p or so, it's not all that crowded even.  Heaven!  

IMG_5105.jpeg

IMG_5274.jpeg

It is a nice bar always has a jazz trio on at night after the show. We done the westbound  T/A and into Canada last year and Lucas one of the guys on the orchestra was into his trumpet playing and he would come down and have a jam session with the jazz trio after they finished. Very good stuff.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, naturelovergirl said:

I will get some orange juice to make mimosas with my Pol Acker in our room... just part of the experience for me 😊

Then sometime on the evening of that first night I will go to the Gin & Fizz for a Mary Rose.

Ditto for the OJ with the Pol Aker....it's the only way I can get it down.

Not really sure why Cunard continues to stock PA, as most people dislike it intensely. 

• Like 1