Survey about loyalty club

patty1955

I received it today and filled it out. Questions were about what possible benefits would be important and which would I not care much about. One interesting question revolves around whether I’d like several benefits at lower value or pick three out of the list which were higher value. Looks like Celebrity is serious about adding value to the loyalty program. 

• Like 1

Yes, we did.  It said the survey was individualized to you…..not sure if that’s true or not.  Mine had questions about whether onboard spending should count towards loyalty points.  Found that interesting……seemed like they might be trying to head in this direction.

4 minutes ago, Orator said:

Could someone post the survey so those who did not receive it could see it? Thank you.

The email says "Note: Please do not forward this email invitation to other individuals. The link contained in this email is unique to you, and your response will not be counted if we receive multiple responses from this link."

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, patty1955 said:

The email says "Note: Please do not forward this email invitation to other individuals. The link contained in this email is unique to you, and your response will not be counted if we receive multiple responses from this link."

Thanks for your response. 

I got it, too, but I was waiting to respond until I saw something here to indicate it is legitimate. I’ve been getting some suspicious emails so I am reluctant to click on links or go to websites from unsolicited emails.

Sounds like this one is real.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, patty1955 said:

I agree, forwarding the invitation with its link might skew results if there's a specific demographic they are targeting. On the other hand, posting a screen grab or a cut and paste of the survey without the link shouldn't be problematic.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Fouremco said:

On the other hand, posting a screen grab or a cut and paste of the survey without the link shouldn't be problematic.

Except that you can't access it after you finish.  I didn't think to do it while I was taking it.

3 minutes ago, patty1955 said:

Except that you can't access it after you finish.  I didn't think to do it while I was taking it.

My bad, I was thinking of those who might not have taken the opportunity yet to start the survey but didn't say so.

No survey here.  Would love to see one.  I am wondering how they determine who to send it to?  I am Elite Plus and over the years it is rare indeed that I ever get any of the surveys people mention (but I sure get plenty of marketing emails!)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, phoenix_dream said:

No survey here.  Would love to see one.  I am wondering how they determine who to send it to?  I am Elite Plus and over the years it is rare indeed that I ever get any of the surveys people mention (but I sure get plenty of marketing emails!)

Don't worry, a few years ago I got a Celebrity survey crafted to gauge my interest in having Cuba added as an itinerary......

1 minute ago, mahdnc said:

Don't worry, a few years ago I got a Celebrity survey crafted to gauge my interest in having Cuba added as an itinerary......

LOL.  Talk about a useless survey!

I'd be curious of the general age and CC status of those getting surveys.  Their desired demographic these days seems to be 25-45 year old upper middle class cruisers (in this case I would call that suites, AQ, and CC passengers)

2 minutes ago, phoenix_dream said:

LOL.  Talk about a useless survey!

I'd be curious of the general age and CC status of those getting surveys.  Their desired demographic these days seems to be 25-45 year old upper middle class cruisers (in this case I would call that suites, AQ, and CC passengers)

i got the survey and In my case Elite Plus and over 60

1 hour ago, phoenix_dream said:

65 and Elite

3 hours ago, eyelovcrusin said:

Looks like Celebrity is serious about adding value to the loyalty program. 

Optimist.

At least in the airline FF world, those kinds of surveys have generally tracked "enhancements" to the programs (aka devaluation of benefits).  They use them not so much to see how to make the program better for the customer, but to determine what cuts would have the least negative impact on customer perception.

I hope to be proven wrong, but doubt it.  These are usually harbingers of cutbacks to come.

• Like 4