Survey about loyalty club

patty1955

Got it, but it was in my spam folder.  The sender was Hanover Research.  It was a well-designed survey looking for feedback on the value of existing perks, including some of the existing offers/discounts, as well as looking at potential new perk configurations and other onboard experiences.  Also several questions surrounding early booking incentives.  

45 minutes ago, TommyD3 said:

As far as I can tell they did not send it to a single Zenith member. My family of four (all double Zenith) did not get it. I think Celebrity thinks we already get too many rewards !!!

We are Zenith and did not receive the survey, but I do know another Zenith who did.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, phoenix_dream said:

No survey here.  Would love to see one.  I am wondering how they determine who to send it to?  I am Elite Plus and over the years it is rare indeed that I ever get any of the surveys people mention (but I sure get plenty of marketing emails!)

Same here.  Sometimes 3 marketing emails per day.  It's too much but I don't want to unsubscribe because I don't want to get zero.

No survey either so thought I would take the advice and check my spam folder which I never do.  No survey there BUT apparently there are young single ladies in my area that want to meet me, I've won a few prizes, and there has been suspicious activities on social media accounts i don't have.

• Haha 6

At the end of the day, want the cruise passengers want won’t make much difference.  They will compare the Celebrity loyalty program to their competitors and adjust accordingly.  Are there benefits on other cruise lines that are better and should be added?  Does any other cruise line have a better loyalty program that Celebrity should copy?  If the answer to these questions is no, don’t expect any improvements.

Edited by ipeeinthepool
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, ipeeinthepool said:

At the end of the day, want the cruise passengers want won’t make much difference.  They will compare the Celebrity loyalty program to their competitors and adjust accordingly.  Are there benefits on other cruise lines that are better and should be added?  Does any other cruise line have a better loyalty program that Celebrity should copy?  If the answer to these questions is no, don’t expect any improvements.

You are 100% correct they will compare the loyalty program with others cruise lines.

Celebrity may offers me a little better but my conscious is telling me I should move to MSC and spend my DOLLARS there.

I am here waiting for my DIAMOND tier approval from MSC before I make any booking.

1 minute ago, verizon said:

You are 100% correct they will compare the loyalty program with others cruise lines.

Celebrity may offers me a little better but my conscious is telling me I should move to MSC and spend my DOLLARS there.

I am here waiting for my DIAMOND tier approval from MSC before I make any booking.

Good Luck.  Every time I've tried to book on MSC, it seems like everything I'm interested in is already booked.  You must need to book very early.  In any case, I don't think I would ever let the loyalty benefits be the deciding factor in booking a cruise.  

• Like 1

Got it, did it...I deferred to drink packages and free excursions...

Free WiFi always not wanted...

oh yeah, the B package was my preferred..

Edited by PTC DAWG

13 hours ago, TommyD3 said:

As far as I can tell they did not send it to a single Zenith member. My family of four (all double Zenith) did not get it. I think Celebrity thinks we already get too many rewards !!!

Didn’t receive it. I would think that your family would be the bullseye in their target demographic.

13 hours ago, TommyD3 said:

Explain Double Zenith.  Is that a new level?

5 hours ago, ipeeinthepool said:

They will compare the Celebrity loyalty program to their competitors and adjust accordingly.  Are there benefits on other cruise lines that are better and should be added?  Does any other cruise line have a better loyalty program that Celebrity should copy?  If the answer to these questions is no, don’t expect any improvements.

Absolutely, "X" cant compare, by a longshot to Oceania or Regent.
I enjoy our $400 OBC plus paid gratuities, on every cruise + shareholder benefit.
You're probably thinking they're out of your price range, but look at the value. Plus, they don't nickle/dime you to death. Such as no add'l charge for specialty restaurants. So, do the math.
And, not to get off topic - YES, I did receive the survey. Oddly, my husband didn't.
Happy Sails to all. Barbara 🙂

16 hours ago, DisneyJim said:

Got it, but it was in my spam folder.  The sender was Hanover Research.  It was a well-designed survey looking for feedback on the value of existing perks, including some of the existing offers/discounts, as well as looking at potential new perk configurations and other onboard experiences.  Also several questions surrounding early booking incentives.  

I always check my spam folder prior to deleting it each day, but Hanover Research would have meant nothing to me, so if it happened to be there, it got deleted.

40 minutes ago, alibaba1 said:

....YES, I did receive the survey. Oddly, my husband didn't.

Evidently Celebrity knows whose opinion counts.

Edited by mahdnc
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1