Live Horizon July 4th. John Heald. We are back!

Hi all!

Clemson Cruiser ~ Looking forward to your cruise report as I will sail on Horizon in November.

Interested to see how you like your cove balcony. I had one on Breeze & really liked it.

Have a great cruise & stay safe.

~ Jo ~ 😊

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, vicky3vicky said:

Am I the only one practically salivating as I wait for the next post?

Did you see Favor and Bob's Vista walkaround yesterday on youtube?  That should hold you over 'til some live Horizon youtube vids.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Clemson Cruiser said:

Funship special and a shot of Bacardi limitada.  Paul is a rum lover, and is pleased with the selection at the rum bar

522E88FF-BB5E-4C4C-B19B-B0ADBDDFAC7B.jpeg

I've gotta have me one(or more) of these's. 🍹

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, def0715 said:

Did those of you lucky enough to be on the Horizon have to physically show proof of vaccination (CDC card)? Apologies if I missed that. Bon voyage! 

Honestly, I presented it several times with my passport.  I wasn’t specifically asked, but showed it anyway.  

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Tom-n-Cheryl said:

Who are Favor and Bob? 

They post Youtube vlogs, and did a live video from the Vista yesterday. Don’t think they are on Cruise Critic, but I could be wrong. She did mention FB a few times (which I don’t do).

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ColeThornton said:

It would seem they would have to have some hard copy menus to accommodate those passengers who don't have smart phones or don't want to carry them around the ship.

I really don’t look forward to bringing my phone everywhere on ship. I liked the freedom of running around with just me and my SS card on a lanyard. Hands free, nothing to carry. Sigh.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Clemson Cruiser said:

80s tunes on the lido deck.  Maniac, Twisted sister, We will rock you (ok 70s),  Devo Whip It and Aha Take me on.  

no video just use your imagination 😆 

Good Tunes 🙂

27 minutes ago, TravelBluebird said:

I really don’t look forward to bringing my phone everywhere on ship. I liked the freedom of running around with just me and my SS card on a lanyard. Hands free, nothing to carry. Sigh.

We are the same.  Phone stays in safe.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, TravelBluebird said:

I understand.  I tried to help a lady beside me with her Android phone and couldn’t get the menu to load.  Apparently they may have some menus.  I’ll try to clarify that. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, WhaleTailFlCruiser said:

Looks like MG is gonna pull in an hour or so before Horizon departs probably some fanfare there. 

Nice.  Will keep a lookout.  We had Disney behind us today.  Was wondering about their business model.  Kids can’t get vaccinated.  I’m sure they can weather the storm.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Clemson Cruiser said:

We are on!   Embarkation was longer than normal which is to be expected.  We didn’t have to go through a health screening area to show our vaccine card, as was previously stated.  The boarding process would be stopped for 5-10 minutes periodically.  

Every single employee was ecstatic and enthusiastic, even more so than the passengers 😆 

0EDD1D28-B7E5-4B30-A146-FBE5B8E8A3C1.jpeg

Did they call you or have you state online that you were vaccinated?

• Like 1