Check in-Since a lot of people are asking...

41 minutes ago, islandwannabee said:

What is the earliest check in time anyone has gotten on the Allure?

Got on the site within the first hour  for Allure  for    Aug. 29, and Oct 10th and  first time at 100-130  going until 1700 (5:00 PM ).   Got a notification on Oct 17th Allure  yesterday  checkin available    July  19th

Edited by villager70

2 hours ago, molly361 said:

It will not surprise me if the 1pm time as the earliest to check in stays that way not just for now

I’ve got a 12:00 check-in time for my Canary Islands cruise on the Anthem in October but it is out of Southampton 

3 hours ago, STANMELB said:

I know that Pinnacles can check-in one hour before their scheduled time. Can those sailing in a full suite also check-in earlier then their scheduled time?

Full Suites can check in an hour before or after.  And I posted a question about Junior Suites and the reply was that they also got the hour before/hour after but that was for Adventure out of Nassau.  I don't know if Florida will be different.   

54 minutes ago, CaroleC said:

I’ve got a 12:00 check-in time for my Canary Islands cruise on the Anthem in October but it is out of Southampton 

We also have a 12:00 checkin time for our October Canary Islands cruise.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, njkruzer said:

Nothing on planner now.   There had been shore excursions for Vigo and Lisbon but they're gone now.

Oh I hadn’t noticed that, I was just checking how many days to go until boarding lol. I do hope that’s not a bad sign!

1 hour ago, SherriZ366 said:

Full Suites can check in an hour before or after.  And I posted a question about Junior Suites and the reply was that they also got the hour before/hour after but that was for Adventure out of Nassau.  I don't know if Florida will be different.   

Thank you.

On 7/18/2021 at 9:09 AM, villager70 said:

Got on the site within the first hour  for Allure  for    Aug. 29, and Oct 10th and  first time at 100-130  going until 1700 (5:00 PM ).   Got a notification on Oct 17th Allure  yesterday  checkin available    July  19th

2 hours ago, SherriZ366 said:

We are in a loft suite Aug 15 on allure- checked in this past friday and earliest we got was 1:30 - no mention of any special checkin for suite guests.