ms Nieuw Amsterdam in Juneau August 9, 2021

Scrapnana

Nieuw Amsterdam will be visiting Juneau again on Monday.  She will be at the AS dock from 1300-2200.  I believe Mr. & Mrs. Copper 10-8 and Mr. and Mrs. aliaschief will be onboard.

Also in port is Celebrity Millennium at the AJ dock from 1330-2200.

The weather is not looking too cooperative with a high of 59F/15C and a low of 53F/12C with a cloudy day and a 60% chance of showers.  Sunrise is at 5:07 am and sunset at 8:58 pm.

The PTZtv webcam can be found at https://www.juneauharborwebcam.com/.

Next up:  NA will be back on the 16.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hopefully I will be packed for the Aug 14th cruise by the time the chatting gets active here on Monday! So I can sit back and relax with a beverage and watch. 😄

We fly to Seattle Tuesday morning.

Edited by Boytjie

Just checked the weather forecast hoping for an improvement.  Unfortunately, the chance of rain has gone up to 90%.  Sad for those who have not been to Juneau before but I would be so excited to be back on board I wouldn't care if it rained all week!

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Scrapnana said:

Just checked the weather forecast hoping for an improvement.  Unfortunately, the chance of rain has gone up to 90%.  Sad for those who have not been to Juneau before but I would be so excited to be back on board I wouldn't care if it rained all week!

Being in fiery, smoky northern California, I will take the rain!  I will breathe in all the cool, fresh air Alaska can give me while I'm there next week.  It's just a little water 😉 (I have been to Juneau before though)

2 hours ago, Coffeeluvr05 said:

Being in fiery, smoky northern California, I will take the rain!  I will breathe in all the cool, fresh air Alaska can give me while I'm there next week.  It's just a little water 😉 (I have been to Juneau before though)

Me too, I will take the rain also. We are in Southern California and haven't seen rain for so long.

• Like 1