Vaccination proof for Allure (FL)?

We got these big 8 1/2 x 11 inch records for proof of vaccination from our county health department for each one of our two shots. We took pictures of them on our phones, and then had them laminated back to back for each one of us. I then returned to the vaccination site weeks later to get the vaccination record put on a CDC card (they did not have these cards when were originally vaccinated). I hope that is enough records to satisfy Royal and Celebrity. The only other thing that we could have done is have the record tattooed on our foreheads!

• Haha 2

You can also buy on Amazon, a RFID (theft proof), waterproof, slim wallet with interchangeable land yard and /or wristlet that holds passport, CDC card, Global Entry card, driver's license, credit cards, cash, phone and boarding passes -- very convenient all-in-one.  

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07P5XQXLL/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1

Edited by livingonthebeach
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

We bought plastic sleeves 4" x 3" on amazon to store our CDC cards in so they don't get dog-eared or messed up due to the unusual size and not being able to fit into a wallet.     

I also bought the plastic waterproof sleeves from Amazon and I keep the cards inside our passports. The plastic sleeves could be put on a lanyard, but I keep with the passports.

19 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

We bought plastic sleeves 4" x 3" on amazon to store our CDC cards in so they don't get dog-eared or messed up due to the unusual size and not being able to fit into a wallet.     

Our physicians office laminated them for us.

2 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

We were told not to laminate them.  If you get a booster shot they will write the information on same card, cannot do if laminated.

Actually...IF and WHEN there are boosters...an updated card is produced showing all of your vaccinations according to our local pharmacy that did the first ones - they have all this on file in their records.  Laminating is not a problem.

7 minutes ago, CRUISEFAN0001 said:

Actually...IF and WHEN there are boosters...an updated card is produced showing all of your vaccinations according to our local pharmacy that did the first ones - they have all this on file in their records.  Laminating is not a 

Will find out in near future as my DH will be getting a pfizer booster shot soon.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Sunshine3601 said:

Will find out in near future as my DH will be getting a pfizer booster shot soon.

Yup.  If you go to the same pharmacy or other place for the booster...all your records are on file to produce a card.  In some states...those records are also filed with the insurance company.

18 minutes ago, CRUISEFAN0001 said:

Yup....not a problem.  A new card can be produced showing all vaccinations IF and WHEN any boosters come to fruition.

Since we received Moderna we won't need a booster as fast as the Pfizer recipients do.

• Like 1

I went to my prescription refill company on line and checked my history.  Sure enough my vaccine shots show up in the history.  I was worried since Walmart spelled my first and last name on my first vaccine card incorrectly.  I did not see it until the second shot.  Then they tore it up and asked me to spell it for them.  They filled out a new card and handed it to me.  I was worried the incorrect spelling might still be in the system.  I have a photo of both cards in my phone just for the record.

I just printed out my financial summary from caremark and it shows both shots!  I just put it with my cruise documents just in case I need it.  I want to cruise!  

If you were asked for your drug insurance card, it should be in the insurance system.  It could be a backup for proof.

1 hour ago, mauraoel said:

Since we received Moderna we won't need a booster as fast as the Pfizer recipients do.

Actually my DH is an immuno compromised and was told by his Doc to get a booster for whichever he had for first 2 doses, either moderna of pfizer.  We had pfizer.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Actually my DH is an immuno compromised and was told by his Doc to get a booster for whichever he had for first 2 doses, either moderna of pfizer.  We had pfizer.

Yeah Immunocompromised really needs that 3rd one. DH might be considered Immunocompromied early next year as he just had a cancer diagnosis and I know Chemo can really screw with you immune system.

Edited by mauraoel
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, CRUISEFAN0001 said:

Actually...IF and WHEN there are boosters...an updated card is produced showing all of your vaccinations according to our local pharmacy that did the first ones - they have all this on file in their records.  Laminating is not a problem.

My husband is scheduled for a Pfizer booster next week (8/26). 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, mauraoel said:

Yeah Immunocompromised really needs that 3rd one. DH might be considered Immunocompromied early next year as he just had a cancer diagnosis and I know Chemo can really screw with you immune system.

Yes, Chemo can do that.     Best wishes with the cancer diagnosis.    Hope he has a total and speedy recovery. 

• Like 3

22 hours ago, dasi11 said:

I went to my prescription refill company on line and checked my history.  Sure enough my vaccine shots show up in the history.  I was worried since Walmart spelled my first and last name on my first vaccine card incorrectly.  I did not see it until the second shot.  Then they tore it up and asked me to spell it for them.  They filled out a new card and handed it to me.  I was worried the incorrect spelling might still be in the system.  I have a photo of both cards in my phone just for the record.

I just printed out my financial summary from caremark and it shows both shots!  I just put it with my cruise documents just in case I need it.  I want to cruise!  

If you were asked for your drug insurance card, it should be in the insurance system.  It could be a backup for proof.  

Great - and not surprised.  I can pull up my insurance provider app, and it has the full info on our COVID vaccinations.  So does the pharmacy account record.  Also have our cards in photos on our phone, as well as the originals laminated. Getting a new card with a booster if/when needed.

On 8/19/2021 at 9:16 AM, CRUISEFAN0001 said:

If you receive the booster at a diffferent location you get a new card Z just clip it to your old card. It doesn't matter where you get the booster.

We had our cards laminated thinking they would be protected better than other methods.  At that time the booster (Pfizer) was not even in the news.  Our's was given  to us at a drive thru center here in Mississippi.  Do you think RCCL will accept something written on the outside of our laminated cards ?  We're booked on Allure in January 22' so protocols  may change.  We're even thinking of waiting til we get back which will be just over 10 months from the 2nd. jab, just thinkin ahead.  

My crystal ball is in the shop for decontamination with all the "stuff" goin around.

On 8/18/2021 at 7:48 PM, GTO-Girl said:

We ordered from Amazon passport holders that has a place to also put your vaccination card…

Same. And then after I checked with DH and purchased them, he wanted to know if it had a strong to go around our necks... No, sorry, dear. 

• Haha 1

My husband and I are both fully vaccinated, however, he forgot to bring his card from the first dose when he got the second dose...so he has two cards. Will this be a problem when trying to board? He will soon get the third dose, so hopefully he won't end up with a third card! 

We just got our boosters at Walgreens, our original shots were at a large drive-through health department site. Walgreens asked us to bring our original card and they added the booster shot to our original card. However they will give you a new card for the booster shot if you laminated your original card. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/19/2021 at 10:14 AM, dasi11 said:

I just printed out my financial summary from caremark and it shows both shots!  

My dates are off by a lot in Caremark history.  I think this is when the small local pharmacy that was running large vaccine clinics several times a week finally had a chance to do the billing. Don't know if anyone would look closely enough to question those dates only being 2 weeks between shots.

1 hour ago, sandebeach said:

We just got our boosters at Walgreens, our original shots were at a large drive-through health department site. Walgreens asked us to bring our original card and they added the booster shot to our original card. However they will give you a new card for the booster shot if you laminated your original card. 

How? Did Walgreens expand the 3rd-dose vaccine beyond the immunocompromised individuals. I been waiting to hear that the Sept 20 date for booster shots is earlier.