Vaccination proof for Allure (FL)?

Hi all,

I'm vaccinated and have that small piece of paper with handwritten info which somehow is called CDC vaccination record card. No signatures, stamps - nothing. 

Question - how does RCL validate this beauty at the terminal before onboarding? Is there any way to upload it on their website to get validated upfront?

Cruisin gin Sep from FL (Allure). I'm very concerned about being denied onboarding due to their inability to validate.

Thank you!

1 hour ago, cruiser101_1 said:

I'm very concerned about being denied onboarding due to their inability to validate.

There's been no reports of any of the vaccination proof offered ever being validated out of the US ports.

My report card, which has vanished once or twice on our fridge, that conveniently is too large to fit in anyone's normal wallet looks like nothing official. No stickers, signatures, or anything.

Im worried (for no reason) of the same thing. I will probably photocopy everyone's cards as backup (doubt RCI would accept that) and NJ has an authorized app with my vax info on it (also doubt RCI would accept that). We are on Allure in Sept too 

11 minutes ago, Joseph2017China said:

The only reason you need it in Florida is to get the purple wrist band that allows you the entire ship to enjoy.  Without that card, you get selected places on the ship to enjoy.  However, in Florida, as long as you have your PCR test, you won't be denied boarding

IF you sailing on Allure's Eastern Caribbean iten, you will be denied boarding without proof of Vaccination, if you are 12 or over.  ..St Thomas is requiring it

• Like 1

You will absolutely have to have that little card  to board if your cruise stops in St Thomas.   Anyone over the age of 12 must be fully vaccinated in order to board those itineraries.   

For something more official feeling, I have been able to locate my vaccines online and take screen shots.  But that puny little card the final authority until we are allowed to do some kind of vaccine app.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ADunk said:

My report card, which has vanished once or twice on our fridge, that conveniently is too large to fit in anyone's normal wallet looks like nothing official. No stickers, signatures, or anything.

Im worried (for no reason) of the same thing. I will probably photocopy everyone's cards as backup (doubt RCI would accept that) and NJ has an authorized app with my vax info on it (also doubt RCI would accept that). We are on Allure in Sept too 

We bought plastic sleeves 4" x 3" on amazon to store our CDC cards in so they don't get dog-eared or messed up due to the unusual size and not being able to fit into a wallet.     

• Like 5

2 hours ago, cruiser101_1 said:

their inability to validate.

Mine can be validated anytime through WalMart, they have it on their records/my records.  I checked, will RCCL do this, no clue.  But they can call my local Wally.

7 minutes ago, BecciBoo said:

Mine can be validated anytime through WalMart, they have it on their records/my records.  I checked, will RCCL do this, no clue.  But they can call my local Wally.

Who can't tell them anything without a signed and notarized "permission slip" from you to release your protected information to a third party.

The CDC white paper card is all that is needed.

30 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

We bought plastic sleeves 4" x 3" on amazon to store our CDC cards in so they don't get dog-eared or messed up due to the unusual size and not being able to fit into a wallet.     

I stuck mine inside my passport (1) so I’d know where it is and (2) prevent dogearing

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, BecciBoo said:

Agree. I'd bet most could be Validated but many, nope. Not like Royal going do check see if Card is real or not anyway. And when received my card they didnt have my Insurance or Home address. After first shot it had Vaccine name/Date on it but no personal info, later after I left filled in my Name

2 hours ago, forgotmyCCname said:

Who can't tell them anything without a signed and notarized "permission slip" from you to release your protected information to a third party.

The CDC white paper card is all that is needed.

Which I have signed already and good, I'm bringing it.

5 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

I was surprised that they already had such cards made up, thinking that they were taking advantage of the pandemic quickly. Then I saw that they already existed for other vaccines required for some world travel.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, flamingos said:

I was surprised that they already had such cards made up, thinking that they were taking advantage of the pandemic quickly. Then I saw that they already existed for other vaccines required for some world travel.

Yes, we bought our plastic sleeves back in March and there was a lot of suppliers to choose from.

And can attach to lanyard if you want.

Made digital copies as well as printed copy and store in safe with passports.

Edited by Sunshine3601
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, ADunk said:

I live in NJ and that app is legit. It’s from the NJ Department if Health. It lists your name, DOB, date(s) of vaccine administered and type 

• Like 1