HOW DO FOLKS CARRY THEIR OCEAN MEDALLIONS?

suzyed

We bought beautiful leather AirTag cases.  The women's can be clipped onto a purse loop, and the men can buy a leather keychain to wear on a belt or just put the case in your pocket (the medallion is not very big and could slip out of a pocket IMHO).  Leather colors and some brighter colors for the women's ones (mine is blue).  Will post one example.  I know there are cheaper options, but this leather will last, and we will use them for all future cruises.

https://saddlebackleather.com/search.php?search_query=airtag&section=product

Screen Shot 2021-11-21 at 12.10.42 AM.png

Edited by Mary Ann 2
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, chamima said:

Can you provide a link, please.

I tried googling it but nothing even close showed up.

Go to Amazon site. In search line, write in stretch ball bracelets. Many different styles should appear. I think mine was about 25. It looks pretty and I wore it everywhere …if I needed to pull it off for any reason, it was easy. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, CU64 said:

Go to Amazon site. In search line, write in stretch ball bracelets. Many different styles should appear. I think mine was about 25. It looks pretty and I wore it everywhere …if I needed to pull it off for any reason, it was easy. 

Zillzerra (sp) wrist key chain. The medallion hooks into the round key holder that is attached to bracelet 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Musky Ike said:

No photo description available.

Borrowed this one from FB . Old on left, new on right.

WOW, thanks!  So much better!  

If I had only known this before I bought the AirTag holders I showed in post #30 ☹️

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CalLuvsCrusingToo said:

Thats so much better than the large plastic square on the Lanyard.....

with Blue insert,  which we removed. 

Guess I wasted some printer ink. I made inserts from a pattern that was posted a couple of months ago. With the new shape/size they're no longer necessary.😒

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, JF - retired RRT said:

Did you buy one? Does it fit an adult?

I just ordered two of them for our 6 and 8 year old granddaughters.

I could try them on when they come but my wrist is the same size as the 8 year old's so it wouldn't help most adults.

I will keep my medallion in the same old leather Princess wallet that I kept my card in.

It's got a nice pocket to keep tip money .

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, JF - retired RRT said:

Guess I wasted some printer ink. I made inserts from a pattern that was posted a couple of months ago. With the new shape/size they're no longer necessary.😒

Well, if you still have a holder from a previous cruise it would work. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, CU64 said:

Yes, mine is a nice blue variety which just happens to match my blue medallion. 

10 minutes ago, CU64 said:

Yes, mine is a nice blue variety which just happens to match my blue medallion. 

Found it. ZILZARAH wrist keychain. All colors

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/14/2021 at 4:32 PM, cruisequeen4ever said:

We usually wear the wristband because it’s waterproof, fairly comfortable,  and convenient. Inevitably, I get frustrated on at least one or two days and switch it out into the lanyard and carry it in my purse, usually on formal nights or sea days. 

Is the medallion itself water proof?

On 11/20/2021 at 1:22 PM, chamima said:

On 11/21/2021 at 9:44 AM, JF - retired RRT said:

Did you buy one? Does it fit an adult?

It came today.

It Velcros closed so would fit almost any wrist but the back of the plastic cover is open so I wonder about the Medallion falling out ?

Question for people that got the Princess bracelets - is the back open on the cover? (I guess I pictured a little case that would snap shut).

8 hours ago, chamima said:

In case anyone wanted one of these adorable bracelets they're half off today.

https://viewyourdeal.com/

https://viewyourdeal-jilzarah.com/

Love a sale. I bought two so I could coordinate the color with outfits. If anyone is interested, shipping is a reasonable $3.95. Thanks for the tip on the sale!

On 11/21/2021 at 6:50 AM, JF - retired RRT said:

I, also, had my creative daughter make me 15 inserts for the rectangular holder.  By golly, I'm going to make use of them.  No one saw them (attached to my waist band with a clip).  No one commented on how "cute" they were.  Nevermind....I am happy with them. Glad I have one before they changed over to the new design.  

10 hours ago, chamima said:

In case anyone wanted one of these adorable bracelets they're half off today.

https://viewyourdeal.com/

https://viewyourdeal-jilzarah.com/

1 hour ago, coopco said:

Love a sale. I bought two so I could coordinate the color with outfits. If anyone is interested, shipping is a reasonable $3.95. Thanks for the tip on the sale!

Thanks chamima, I bought 2 as well.  Sadly I had to leave 2 behind that I really liked.