Harmony Review

I returned from my cruise on Harmony of the Seas, on April 24th. My 12th cruise overall with Royal, but my first with them since 2019.  First off, Harmony is a gorgeous ship. Huge, but wonderful.  Went to Welcome aboard show 1st night.  They still have an actual live orchestra playing. First thing out of my mouth, was wow, I'm impressed.  Before that tho, at dinner in Dining Room, they still use tablecloths, all the silver, and crystal. Wow, they still serve actual "Real Butter" with the delicious fresh bread. I was impressed, really. Our waiter , Barton, and his assistant, Hans, were excellent. Very attentive, all week.  All of this may seem like small stuff, but cruising another line, where they have discontinued, or changed every one of these things, makes a huge difference. At least to me. They still manage to make their passengers feel special. They put the other cruiseline, that I've cruised a lot on, to shame. I intend to become more Loyal to Royal, for sure.  Embarking was fairly quick and easy, and debarking was a breeze. They have that down to a science, even with that huge a ship, and over 5000 passengers. I hated to see the cruise end, and will certainly be back. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Where do they do the Chef's Table on the Harmony?  We were on the OASIS a few years ago and it was hosted in a room off of the Solarium Cafe.  But there was no door and quite a bit of noise leaked into the room from the cafe...and the people on the deck. 

• 2 weeks later...

We also enjoyed the Harmony end of April. One of the best WJ's we've been to. And just WOW to Cpt. Johnny. During all our many RCI cruises no captain has impressed us this much with his great personality !!

On 4/28/2022 at 12:39 AM, GranysT said:

I returned from my cruise on Harmony of the Seas, on April 24th. My 12th cruise overall with Royal, but my first with them since 2019.  First off, Harmony is a gorgeous ship. Huge, but wonderful.  Went to Welcome aboard show 1st night.  They still have an actual live orchestra playing. First thing out of my mouth, was wow, I'm impressed.  Before that tho, at dinner in Dining Room, they still use tablecloths, all the silver, and crystal. Wow, they still serve actual "Real Butter" with the delicious fresh bread. I was impressed, really. Our waiter , Barton, and his assistant, Hans, were excellent. Very attentive, all week.  All of this may seem like small stuff, but cruising another line, where they have discontinued, or changed every one of these things, makes a huge difference. At least to me. They still manage to make their passengers feel special. They put the other cruiseline, that I've cruised a lot on, to shame. I intend to become more Loyal to Royal, for sure.  Embarking was fairly quick and easy, and debarking was a breeze. They have that down to a science, even with that huge a ship, and over 5000 passengers. I hated to see the cruise end, and will certainly be back. 

Totally agree. We cruised the Harmony a while back. Did not know what to expect because we do like sailing on smaller ships. We were pleasantly surprised. The ship being so big, we were not in any crowds at all. The ship is beautiful and the food is excellent. The shows were spectacular. Awesome ice show. I could go on and on but you get the drift. Sailing again on the Harmony in October.😎

1 hour ago, Florida Glamazon said:

We liked having the nightlight in the bathroom on Symphony- Does Harmony have that, too?

Yes...one recently in our GS and in our family's 2 bdrm GS. We've also had one in our Boardwalk Balcony and our JS so I'll assume their in all bathrooms.

• Like 1