Platinum gift

ManyMore

I love how the English Language is different between Countries. In names of things & sayings.

In a America it's called a Koozies..

In Australia we call it a Stubbie Holder. Holds your Stubbie of Beer. A Stubbie is Beer in A Glass Bottle.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, south-carolinagirl said:

Koozies &/ or luggage tags on the last three cruises for us 

Same here.  Just got Koozies on Liberty this weekend. Before that it was luggage tags on Elation and Freedom.

• Like 1

Going on b2b2b and by chance my niece  and her kids are on. Hopefully it’ll still be kookiest. Keep me posted. I’ll bring something to personalize them and give it to them. I’ll be keeping up with the post closer to November on spirit

• Like 1

On 7/3/2022 at 12:23 AM, Doug910 said:

Wife and I have more luggage tags then we'll ever need. At this point, we find "blue card" (first time) cruisers on board and give the luggage tags to them. They are always very appreciative.

I never thought of this, great idea! I just have not bothered to pick them up on my cruises, but now I will and do this too!

• Like 5

On 7/22/2022 at 5:13 AM, firefly333 said:

How many pictures are discounted. Rcl gives a free photo from a very low loyalty level. I come home with one of my dining table usually. Free is good.

Though nothing as good as my 5 free drink vouchers. 

Everyone gets excursions on sale. I pre purchased 2 of my sept excursions 30% off and one later at 25% off. Rare to get 30% off. Excursions have been at awesome prices. 

It wouldnt thrill me to get cabin cleaning twice a day, though rcl still cleans cabins twice a day. Is carnival the only line doing it once a day. Doesnt bother me. I'm neat and would rather have the privacy. I put the thing on my door all the time to not go in. Dont need or want twice a day cleaning. It's odd to me how much I seem to be in line with carnival lately. I'm private and solo and neat. I'm just fine with once a day cleaning. Something that saves me money would be preferred. I normally dont buy photos so a free photo is money I wouldnt spend otherwise and no loss of income to them.

Oh they don't do it twice a day anymore ?

• Like 1

On 7/26/2022 at 9:42 AM, 2Shoes2Go said:

Koosies and luggage tags, one photo folder, since restart. 33 cruises since first one back; Vista, July 3, 2021 

Koozies twice, luggage tags once and photo album since restart. Should have left the photo album behind... or not taken it. Too big and awkward to pack and fairly useless. Donated it to the local thrift store. The Tervis tumblers were the best I received... several years ago.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, wikoffclan said:

Koozies twice, luggage tags once and photo album since restart. Should have left the photo album behind... or not taken it. Too big and awkward to pack and fairly useless. Donated it to the local thrift store. The Tervis tumblers were the best I received... several years ago.

I loved the Tervis tumblers!!! And the ones from the Red Frog and the Blue Iguana..those I purchased of course.

6AE7AB04-312F-421B-B2EB-C32BFE92ED72.jpeg

Edited by rrraydon
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, z_cruisers said:

We are platinum but haven't cruise Carnival since 2018. We are headed out on the Mardi Gras soon. Do they leave gifts in cabins still or do you go retrieve? 

I would like to know this, also. 

5 hours ago, z_cruisers said:

We are platinum but haven't cruise Carnival since 2018. We are headed out on the Mardi Gras soon. Do they leave gifts in cabins still or do you go retrieve? 

no gifts in cabin, you need to retrieve it all. have fun going on a treasure hunt for the items

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, z_cruisers said:

The "gifts" had to be picked up at the Photo desk. I think I got the pin there, too... Or possibly the Customer Service desk. You have to call room service for the strawberries. There was a printed invitation in the cabin for the Welcome Reception. There was a sheet with QR codes in the cabin that provided most of the above info.

BTW - printed "Fun Times" were available (in my experience) from the room steward if you ask.

• Like 3