Deployment 2024-25 booking season begins

23 hours ago, rae8836 said:

I see Jewel in Amsterdam in Aug 2024 and in Galveston in Nov 2024 but unlisted for Sep-Oct 2024.  Obviously there will be a TA in there somewhere but anyone know what else is scheduled for those months?

We have the same question.  We are booked on the 8/10/24 cruise out of Amsterdam hoping to continue on the TA.  Can't seem to get any good info on when that TA will be released.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Old Maine guy said:

We have the same question.  We are booked on the 8/10/24 cruise out of Amsterdam hoping to continue on the TA.  Can't seem to get any good info on when that TA will be released.

It may not be released.

Royal are running more ships to and from dry dock non revenue.

The Navigator one has me the most annoyed. 

2 hours ago, Old Maine guy said:

The release of the remainder of the Jewels itineraries is supposed to be this week from what I was told.  Don't hold your hopes out for a TA.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Ravensfan1973 said:

I just saw this thread and wasn't reading all the pages but wondered if Rhapsody is the only ship sailing out of San Juan in early 2025?  If so, why?  Should at least have a Voyager class ship sailing out of there.  We love sailing out of SJ

Typically with Royal deployment decisions are made based on maximizing revenue.  It's not enough to make some money at any given home port.  If a ship can make more money somewhere else that's where a ship goes.  If Royal can make more money placing Voyager class in another home port that's where Voyager class will go.  Same with other classes.  

• Like 1

On 2/27/2023 at 4:10 AM, OfTheSeasCruiser said:

She might be doing the Cape Liberty to Quebec one way sailings.  

It was announced that Jewel will leave Amsterdam early to do some 7 night East Med cruises from Cyprus or so from end of August until October 24. She wiill then do the Transatlantic from Med to Florida.

Edited by Saab4444
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Saab4444 said:

It was announced that Jewel will leave Amsterdam early to do some 7 night East Med cruises from Cyprus or so from end of August until October 24. She wiill then do the Transatlantic from Med to Florida.

Opening up a nice Amsterdam Limassol repo!

• Like 3

On 3/4/2023 at 3:12 AM, Cruiser24 said:

Jewel TA,  April 5, 2024 has been released.  Fort Lauderdale to Southampton.

That is only a crossing before her dry dock and her European season. She won't be based in Southampton.  So only Anthem for the summer 2024 season in UK.

1 minute ago, Missusdubbya said:

Has anyone ideas/intel about which ships will be doing Spring 2025 TAs?

I know this will belong in the future deployment thread 😁, I am just keen to book a b2b and the pre TAs are out.

There are a lot of possible options…..

It will be the ships who do Europe in summer 2025 (e.g. Odyssey, Allure, Jewel and others tba later).

1 hour ago, Missusdubbya said:

Has anyone ideas/intel about which ships will be doing Spring 2025 TAs?

I know this will belong in the future deployment thread 😁, I am just keen to book a b2b and the pre TAs are out.

There are a lot of possible options…..

Odyssey: Cape Liberty - Southampton (Around Late April - Approx 27th)

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, springaussie said:

Australia week of 1 May.

Who knows where Utopia fits into this equation. 

I think Utopia will end up in Florida somewhere because of LNG supplies and the lack of Oasis capable ports, especially in Asia pacific.

• Like 1