No AI choice included this morning for bookings? Am I missing something?

amevola

Friends and I were discussing choices for various cruises yesterday which included AI in prices.  I went on this morning, and, all of sudden, I cannot get the AI page to come up.

I will call Celebrity if I have to, but I thought I would see if anyone here was experiencing the same problem.  Thanks!

Edited by amevola

So I noticed this too!  Over the last several days I had been researching a Celebrity cruise for me and my husband next year and then looked this morning and the drinks option is gone as is the choice to choose a refundable deposit. I hope it's a glitch.

• Like 1

I heard from a Celebrity Employee a month or so ago that it was not longer going to be available.  I had called in to change our room and she told me it wasn't worth it, we'd loose too much including our AI.

1 hour ago, jzad said:

I heard from a Celebrity Employee a month or so ago that it was not longer going to be available.  I had called in to change our room and she told me it wasn't worth it, we'd loose too much including our AI.

Call back and another call center employee will tell you something different. AI is available still for my future cruises and others I was looking at. 

Edited by davekathy
  • Like 1

We are on Beyond right now.  We just booked an A1 Prime Aquaclass Sunset verandah on Solstice for 2025 at the future cruise desk.   The manager there told us we were getting “class beverage and basic wifi”, which is not the same All Included we have right now.   If you look at the website right now, or our booking form it says All Included.  We will call when we get off the ship to get some clarifications.  Not even sure how much onboard credit we are getting.  

3A4CCABE-7113-4DCD-AEB2-E693265876B6.jpeg

Edited by mtempelaar

On 11/15/2022 at 4:24 PM, helen haywood said:

Back in the distant past when I sailed on Carnival, I must say I was impressed that when their website was being updated or worked on, the site had a banner announcing that…apologizing and asking you to try back later.  

Royal (and this includes Celebrity) have notoriously bad IT.

51 minutes ago, mtempelaar said:

We are on Beyond right now.  We just booked an A1 Prime Aquaclass Sunset verandah on Solstice for 2025 at the future cruise desk.   The manager there told us we were getting “class beverage and basic wifi”, which is not the same All Included we have right now.   If you look at the website right now, or our booking form it says All Included.  We will call when we get off the ship to get some clarifications.  Not even sure how much onboard credit we are getting.  

3A4CCABE-7113-4DCD-AEB2-E693265876B6.jpeg

You are getting classic drinks, basic WiFi and gratuities along with OBC from the Black Friday sale and OBC from the onboard booking. Amount will vary based on length. Quite surprised the FC reps couldn’t explain this. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bill Miller said:

Another way to find All Included Cruises. Go to Celebrity site.  Click on Menu on upper left side.  Click on offers from the drop down menu. Choose Packages. You'll see All Included come up. Click on All Included and party on.

I knew this and did this when the AI rates weren't there this weekend and its was quoting me $4,300/person for an inside room for 8 nights, when I went to go "book" that rate, it said there were no rooms available. The site was definitely just glitching. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, deliver42 said:

I believe the AI included in classic drink package, then you can upgrade to the indulge which will give you the premium package.

Indulge and Elevate haven't been available since summer. You would have to upgrade the drinks the old way and pay the difference separately. 

1 hour ago, Bill Miller said:

Another way to find All Included Cruises. Go to Celebrity site.  Click on Menu on upper left side.  Click on offers from the drop down menu. Choose Packages. You'll see All Included come up. Click on All Included and party on.

There were definitely some website glitches when they were posting new itineraries, but every single sailing has an AI rate available.