Are bathrobes in balcony cabins

Robes for JS and above, and higher tier C&A.  (not sure what level it starts...been too long).   

99% of the time, the robes are already waiting for us in the cabin when we check in. 

Edited by island lady

1 hour ago, island lady said:

Robes for JS and above, and higher tier C&A.  (not sure what level it starts...been too long).   

99% of the time, the robes are already waiting for us in the cabin when we check in. 

They must like you 😁 I can’t remember the last time I had a robe waiting for me in the cabin. Or maybe it’s just for Pins now. Just a lowly D+ here 😉

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, island lady said:

Interesting. We are D+ cruising 5 times per year and don’t remember robes automatically placed. We don’t need them and want space for our own clothes, but still…

30 minutes ago, slyster said:

What C and A tier gets robes?  I'm Diamond and I don't recall ever seeing them unless I was in a suite

We got them when diamond but gave them back (non suite). We don't wear them. Just ask if you want robes. On our March 2022 cruise no robes in the cabin. Didn't ask. 

Edited by davekathy

4 hours ago, voyager70 said:

They must like you 😁 I can’t remember the last time I had a robe waiting for me in the cabin. Or maybe it’s just for Pins now. Just a lowly D+ here 😉

I really think it started with Platinum...err...not sure.  But definitely don't remember it as Pinnies only.  

4 hours ago, Tatka said:

Interesting. We are D+ cruising 5 times per year and don’t remember robes automatically placed. We don’t need them and want space for our own clothes, but still…

Never had a problem with robes being in the cabin when we check in.  But then again, we sail in JS and above.  

According to Royal Caribbean’s website, crown and anchor benefits section, the robe benefit is available to all platinum and up C&A members. There is a footnote accompanying, which indicates that robes are available upon request. 

Previous poster is correct, anyone, in any cabin, may ask for a bathroom.  

so OP, yes, you may ask for a robe in your balcony cabin

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/content/dam/royal/resources/pdf/crown-and-anchor-society-benefit-grid.pdf

m

Edited by cruisegirl1

10 minutes ago, island lady said:

I really think it started with Platinum...err...not sure.  But definitely don't remember it as Pinnies only.  

I remember getting them (on occasion) in the past, but don’t remember what level it started with. No big whoop, I guess I can always request them if desired 😁

• Like 1

On 2/4/2023 at 2:55 PM, island lady said:

Never had a problem with robes being in the cabin when we check in.  But then again, we sail in JS and above.  

Then it is probably related to you being in suites rather to the level of C&A.

Of course this request will be accommodated if we needed them.

On 2/4/2023 at 2:50 PM, matj2000 said:

Anyone from and inside to a suite can get them.

Just ask.

However,  unwritten rule:

Guys should not wear robes.

Only woman..

And please don’t wear them to the lounge. On one of my last cruises there was a lady that would always wear one to the diamond lounge and it barely closed. 😳

• Haha 5

On 2/4/2023 at 8:16 AM, island lady said:

Anyone can ask for and get bathrobes if available.