Mitsugirly had a JOYful cruise

mitsugirly

We just returned from our first cruise since the pandemic hit and we decided to cruise with NCL and a new ship for us...the JOY. Our ports were Roatan, Belize, Costa Maya and Cozumel. Ports we have visited many times and was a challenge to find different things to do in each port. We did notice several changes on the ship and it was also spring break. I'm starting my picture heavy, fun-filled review on my travel blog and invite you to join if you'd like. I feel that my reviews have gotten so big that I'm not sure if they are still appropriate to post on here? (I don't want to break the forum LOL...j/k)  Let me know what you all think. 

• Like 25

Welcome back!  We are looking forward to making some Joyful noise ourselves on 5/21!  

I've loved your past reviews and I'm sure this one will be just as enJoyable as the others!  (BTW Sakari is growing into a beautiful young lady!  I'll miss the mermaid tail this trip.)

• Like 2

I am excited to read about your cruise and hope you had a wonderful time! I had been reading your reviews for years on other cruise lines, not sure if you remember me - there are a lot of us lol. I guess I feel like I know you since we both have girls who are definite mermaids- full tails with monofins and matching swimsuits lol. 

Well, mine is 20 now, and my boys are older, but we still reminisce and she jokes about needing one again. Maybe in several years, we will have little mermaids again 🙂

Sorry to hijack, but I had to - off to read your review!

• Like 1

Welcome back! Your website is fabulous, but wherever you choose to post is great. I will read it at either place. I'm just so thankful that you take so much time to do them. I've also loved watching Sakari grow up through your stories ❤️