Received today!

Bin man

41 minutes ago, Bin man said:

Received today our yearly calender with a little extra included a diary for 2024 .So happy Xmas and good wishes to everybody for 2024 .

We have ours too, it is the first one for us as we have only recently reached the revered level.

2 hours ago, terrierjohn said:

Nope yes to both.

Same here.  I am quite worried that for the first time in 15 years I may have to be buy  calendar.  My niece has always sent with one photos of her children but since she sadly passed away last month we won't be getting one this year.

Yes we received ours today including the diary that we have not had before, a pity I bought one a month ago. I must agree with others that the calender is very poor IMHO. No nice pictures of destinations to inspire us or to remind us of previous experiences. There was one a couple of years ago which just featured the new ships, ironically the new customers that P&O wish to attract would not be eligible for that calender. I suppose that we must be grateful that we do not have smiling pictures of Paul Ludlow telling us that this is what 99.9% of customers have requested.

• Haha 1

I got a calendar and diary plus a Christmas card on Saturday; first time ever. Should also say that I'm in the middle of the Mediterranean range of points and with the number of future cruises booked it will be 2026 at least before I reach the hallowed heights of Caribbean