Latest Promo - Stay tuned something new is coming …

Whitby100

2 minutes ago, royallondon said:

Regent is due to get the first new build in 2026 and so if my total speculation is anywhere near the mark, I am more thinking the acquisition of a Regent Ship, Mariner, Voyager.  

That could be, I suppose.

I would rather see Azamara take Oceania's R-class ships, one or two at a time.  From a marine standpoint, they are nowhere near end-of-life.  From an environmental standpoint, they could be updated with new engines that run on clean fuels (like Windstar did to the little sisters – and Azamara wouldn't need to splice in new cabins because they are already the right size).  As others have said, it is important that Azamara have a uniform (and uniformly excellent) experience across its fleet – having identical ships is a good start for that.

• Like 3

I don't know if this is part of the 'big' announcement, but as of 11 pm Eastern there are now 24 cruises for Jan – June 2026 on the Azamara website.  [Onward, Pursuit and Quest only; no cruises listed for Journey]

4 hours ago, Host Jazzbeau said:

I don't know if this is part of the 'big' announcement, but as of 11 pm Eastern there are now 24 cruises for Jan – June 2026 on the Azamara website.  [Onward, Pursuit and Quest only; no cruises listed for Journey]

Journey cruises were on the info I was sent from Azamara 

The information I got had no Journey cruises listed for October 2025 - June 2026. There did not seem to be any 'new' exciting itineraries, and the prices for the 2026 cruises were very high.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Host Jazzbeau said:

I would rather see Azamara take Oceania's R-class ships, one or two at a time.  From a marine standpoint, they are nowhere near end-of-life.  From an environmental standpoint, they could be updated with new engines that run on clean fuels (like Windstar did to the little sisters – and Azamara wouldn't need to splice in new cabins because they are already the right size).  As others have said, it is important that Azamara have a uniform (and uniformly excellent) experience across its fleet – having identical ships is a good start for that.

That would be a waste of time with Azamara in my view. At least with Windstar they stretched the ship, changed the cabins out and added new venues before they changed the engines. And the cabins were a much better size to begin with. New ships please, but not too big. 

Phil 

Honestly, the prices are bonkers - many of these itineraries are over $1,000 Canadian per person per night for a standard verandah cabin. At that price point, Silversea and Seabourn are looking pretty good.

• Like 5

39 minutes ago, BrendaJ said:

Honestly, the prices are bonkers - many of these itineraries are over $1,000 Canadian per person per night for a standard verandah cabin. At that price point, Silversea and Seabourn are looking pretty good.

Last November the cancelled ports in the med for Onward, the issues on Quest in the Amazon, the recently cancelled cruises in the Red Sea for Journey and Onward and yesterday another cancellation for Journey have all

necessitated refunds and or enhanced FCCs.

That lost revenue has to be recouped and going forward that means prices will be higher.  I agree the prices are eye watering- for a few suites (CC and CW) I have priced it is astronomical.

Perhaps Azamara will introduce more OBC to soften the blow if bookings are slow!

I don’t care for these Caribbean itineraries that begin or end in San Juan PR or Barbados.  It’s great for Azamara and the bottom line…..saves fuel costs for the 2 days on either end back and forth to Miami, but for the guests, it is extra time and money on our end to get to those beginning ports and get hotels……unless you live in Florida, I guess.  The only RT Miami cruises are on Onward.

• Like 1

Underwhelmed by the "big" reveal.    A couple of new ports in the Caribbean and one in Japan?  Plus the Caribbean cruises are in October....good luck with hurricane season!  I am excited about the Canada cruises (and have already booked) for Fall 2025, but the rest seem meh.  But I will wait and watch.  (and see what the service, food, etc. are like on our upcoming Azamara cruise in June)

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Host Jazzbeau said:

Did anyone get an email today announcing the big news?  Or is it just the new itineraries on the website?  That hardly seemed worth the build up.

Received email.  Much to do about nothing, over hyped.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, royallondon said:

Received email.  Much to do about nothing, over hyped.

Odd.  I had gotten the 'save the date' email, but nothing today...

59 minutes ago, Host Jazzbeau said:

Did anyone get an email today announcing the big news?  Or is it just the new itineraries on the website?  That hardly seemed worth the build up.

I agree...big disappointment, especially after all the build up and having to look for it in my junk mail.  Check yours.

9 hours ago, uktog said:

Journey cruises were on the info I was sent from Azamara 

Hi - could you tell us what you are seeing for the Journey?  Thanks.

1 hour ago, BrendaJ said:

Oops - the prices in Canadian I saw were per cabin, not per person. 

No wonder I couldn't find the prices you were talking about.😃

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Host Jazzbeau said:

Here's the email:

Because of your loyalty, we wanted to give you an exclusive sneak peek of our thrilling new itineraries, promising to transport you to new ports of call across the globe. Prepare to explore destinations that we’ve never visited before.

Immerse yourself in the captivating allure of the Caribbean with our back-to-back sailings with no sea days and enticing new ports like Scarborough, Tobago where you can join a snorkeling adventure and witness the Buccoo Reef.

Or venture to Gantheaume Point in Broome, Australia and stand in a 120-million-year-old dinosaur footprint.

In South America, uncover the vibrant culture of Santa Marta, Colombia, as ancient ruins and colonial architecture invite exploration at every turn.

For all foodies, indulge in the culinary wonders of Maizuru, Japan, where expert chefs will guide you through the art of sushi-making.

At Azamara Cruises, we believe true exploration demands more than fleeting visits. That’s why we proudly offer more time in port than any other cruise line, including Extended Destination Days of 10 hours or more in port. To fully immerse yourself in the local culture, we’re thrilled to introduce new AzAmazing Evenings on these itineraries – complimentary cultural events offering unforgettable performances and experiences that celebrate the essence of each destination.

Your next unforgettable voyage awaits – are you ready to set sail with us? Secure your spot onboard today.

• Thanks 1