Zuiderdam in Port Everglades on May 11, 2024

And she’s back home!  Zuiderdam has arrived back to Port Everglades from her world cruise.  Welcome back, everyone!

ms Zuiderdam will be at pier 26 from 4:45 am to 3:00 pm, and is on a 14 Night Passage To Normandy.  IMHO, if the Zuidy is able to turn over by 3:00 pm after coming back from a World Cruise, I will be surprised!

Also in port is Enchanted Princess at pier 2 (5:00 am – 3:00 pm)

image.jpeg.c4bd0528d0c5173325612b28a1fa32a9.jpeg 

The PTZtv webcam can be found at https://www.portevergladeswebcam.com/.

Next up in Port Everglades:  Nieuw Amsterdam on October 20, 2024

Leanne

• Like 2
  • Thanks 7

The good news for those leaving and joining is that the US Immigration checks were already done in San Juan Puerto Rico!  It will still be a very busy turn around day, I'm sure.  I'll be embarking also.  Yay!

~Nancy

• Like 3

Welcome home World Cruise travelers. I can only imagine what it is like to leave after 4 months onboard. 

would have liked to leave on the TA now, mid May, rather than early April, when it is too cool to enjoy. 

• Like 1

I'm not sure if having visited Puerto Rico first, would the US checks already be done, They are the home port for some ships, and a long day in San Juan would allow that check-over to be performed??

I don't know enough about these things - but usually a return to the US is a cause for a longer turnaround day, We'll see.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mawvkysc said:

If my family watches the port cam what side of the ship should I try and wave from and when?

The port side will face the camera as you depart. It is located here - once you pass the stately homes:

image.png.f651683208e567e1301bc91005a3f5db.png

Unless you have previously requested a "wave" the camera probably will pan past you unless you have something like a flag to catch their interest. The camera will linger on those who have requested a wave. (Too late to request one now.)

You should either be in a port/aft balcony stateroom or suite or next to a port/aft railing to be seen. Wearing distinctive colored clothing also helps. I've found yellow is easy to spot.

• Like 3

For those who follow "The Fleet Report and Daily" @MISTER 67 is on Enchanted Princess.  Not sure how much I can watch as I have groceries to put away and dinner to start at 5.

Roy

• Like 2

Just now, leerathje said:

You all KNOW that I'm going to post a shot of any Canadian...no matter what ship!  Have a great time!!

L.

canadians.JPG

Wow...spent a long time on them!  Hope their friends and families got to see the wave!!

L.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Denise T said:

Watching the Enchanted Princess trying to back out. So much boat traffic. 

SO much traffic!!

L.

• Like 1