Princess Royal/Regal Theatre-Live Seats, Worse Than Most Airline Seats in My Opinion

need2cruisesoon

I have been on the Royal Princess and think the seats are fine in the Theater. The seats that are terrible are the ones in Princess live.:eek:

Tony

And Princess Live! is the subject of this thread, not the Princess Theater.

And Princess Live! is the subject of this thread, not the Princess Theater.

Mr. Caribill,

I stan corrected. What time will the firing squad be assembled?? No blind fold will be necessary!! I can take what ever is coming to me with my eyes open. Thank You,

My last words, It must be Great to have never made a mistake.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Tony

If by posting about the seats in theater live, the OP really is asking about the seats in the Princess Live venue, then yes I would have to agree. I have found the seating and arrangement to be very uncomfortable. Luckily for me I did not have any desire to go to the programs in that venue as I did not find them interesting.

Agreed! Specifically on the Royal / Regal the Princess Live seats are the smallest, most uncomfortable seats I've ever encountered on a ship.

Apparently you haven't sat in the love seats in the Grand Princess Explorer's Lounge.

Now THOSE are the worst seats on the 7 sea's..:loudcry:

Hate Princess live in every way. But, the seats are especially bad(comfort and design). Once when we were playing trivia, a young, thin man stood up to take an answer to the front and the bottom came out!! It has a bottom that drops down to be able to fold them, no kidding. After that I was scared to sit on the chairs fearing the bottom would collapse. Just a bad mistake on Princess's part getting rid of explorer's and replacing it with this, IMO.

Does anyone have any idea of the seat pitch/width? Are they suitable for someone 6'5 and big?

No they are not. Princess live seating is a little tighter than most airlines. I would say seat pitch of 16" based on my plane seat being 17" and princess live seating being tighter. It's really more comfortable to just stand.

The large princess theater I would say are equal to most coach airline seating and a little more comfortable; but not much.

Don't get these seats (chairs), are they built for super models?

I didn't notice anything unusual about the Princess Live seats, but thought the Princess Theater seats on Royal were designed only for thin people.