Caught Up in the Rhythm of It - Symphony Live 4/7/18

It has always amazed me that villages were able to be built on the side of cliffs like that and that thy have endured for hundreds of years. We Italians are such engineering marvels.:)

Don't forget the Roman Aqueducts still all over Europe, some over 2000 years old.

AND, one over in Israel -- The Roman Aqueduct near Caesarea :D

Kid’s getting in on the action before dropping them at Adventure Ocean.

757d974e775f8c9d94dc577ff7dedced.jpgcq

The Adventure Ocean days are long gone for us...

Independence's AO was awful. That's almost a decade ago though - Are they enjoying it?

They love it! Complete opposite end of the spectrum from Anthem experience a year ago.

Excellent. I suppose it is hit or miss depending on the ship's facilities, staff and the kids. My sister hated it on Indy in 2010 and having observed a few of their activities myself, I could see why, especially that awful pirate parade. When you are on vacation, the last place you want to be is in a camp controlled by adults who act like teachers.

Excellent. I suppose it is hit or miss depending on the ship's facilities, staff and the kids. My sister hated it on Indy in 2010 and having observed a few of their activities myself, I could see why, especially that awful pirate parade. When you are on vacation, the last place you want to be is in a camp controlled by adults who act like teachers.

They have been loving it. Especially, with the theme nights they have. Tonight’s was super hero night!

983ac551653dc9b078064bd739bb8402.jpg

28ca95fd219301b2e215749e79a32aa0.jpg

l'americano non può pronunciare il suo nome!!

[emoji6]

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk

It's amazing what a CLR thread can teach me - I just now realized I know Italian:

The American who can't pronounce his own name!

Rick, I hope you don’t mind but this “Nosey Rosey” needs to ask a couple of questions. So I followed your AOS review and loved every post/picture. Can I ask if that was a friends cruise and this one a family cruise or both? Can I also ask if you are in the travel business? Your reviews are just so detailed and good to tide me over until our next one.