# days to your next Princess cruise

luckyinpa

Forgot to mention we booked a Club Class Mini-Suite on the Marina Deck M107. Understand the stateroom location is pretty nice. Look forward to the panoramic views from the large balcony.

Very front cabin on the starboard side of the ship. Definitely panoramic views for sure:). I didn't realize this was now a CC Mini? I remember it as a "Premium Mini".....:):):)

Bob

Bob,

I switched to this CC Mini when I discovered it was available in the mini-suite club class category. I believe another cruiser on this site has stayed in M107 and said it was wonderful, especially for photos of the New York Harbor and others as part of the New England/Canada itinerary. We are looking forward to this stateroom.

Antarctica! That is on my bucket list. Would love a quick rundown. Ship. departing from, length. thanks

We are going on the Silversea Cloud expedition ship 15 days and will land in Antarctica. Max of 200 passengers, only 100 can land at one time.

https://www.silversea.com/destinations/antarctica-cruise/ushuaia-to-ushuaia-1829.html?fycref=row1

Three weeks to go for us to board the Royal for a 10-day southern Caribbean cruise. I could never wait over a year for a cruise. Our longest time between booking and a cruise was nine months--and that seemed like forever at the time.

66 days until we board Sapphire Princess in Singapore for a cruise to Malaysia, Thailand and Vietnam.

218 days until we board Grand Princess in San Francisco for a cruise to Alaska.

331 days until we board Royal Princess in New York for a cruise to New England and Canada.

All of the above are "bucket list" cruises and I can't wait for each of them - so much research about the various ports of call going on at the moment - it's nearly a full-time job!!

• 1 month later...

We don't have another cruise booked till One Year and One Day from today.... We'll celebrate the wife's birthday, Christmas and New Years on a R/T to Hawaii from San Francisco.

Then six weeks later, (we need time to get over our usual shipboard sicknesses):rolleyes:, we leave SF for Fort Lauderdale on the Coral for a full Panama Canal transit.

I do have a FCD from Princess and one from HAL in my back pocket though... never know what deal might come up we can't refuse. Last July it was a flash sale for the Yukon/Denali land sea tour that sprang up and we were on a plane to Alaska so you never know.;)