Harmony LIVE, September 16th - 23rd, 2017 - Our Cruise Wedding

christa4

I live in Myrtle Beach, SC, tonight on the news there was a report that traffic on 95 heading S. was very heavy and slow in spots today.

Maybe it's cleared up by now, but on Tuesday it was a challenge to find gas near the freeway south of Ocala.

Just read about Kelsey Grammer being on " our cruise". Maybe you can get him to join your wedding party?? What a extra treat for such a special day, give it a shot. One quick question would you mind posing with me & my wife at your reception?? Sort of a new & old picture, of course we would the " old ".

george35

Congratulations and Happy Birthday!!! Hope you have made it safely to Florida [emoji3] It's so funny you're posting about Rock Hill, that's about 10 minutes from where I live! I can't wait to read more of your review! Congrats again!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Just a quick check in since things are a bit hectic down here in South Florida!

There is definitely some damage from Hurricane Irma but I haven't witnessed as much as I thought I would have come across. There are handful of places like gas stations and Dunkin Donuts that have some boarded up windows. There is a lot of debris from trees laying around in piles on the sides of the roads. There is a marina down the street and there was definitely some substantial damage to it; boats were standing on end leaning up against/through the side of the large storage building. We've experienced a lot of road closures, a lot of traffic lights don't have power, and stores still aren't fully stocked. For the most part, we haven't been too bothered by all of this. The biggest problem was when we tried to get breakfast and coffee from Dunkin Donuts and they didn't have food, just coffee and donuts. ;p:hot-beverage:

Some of our guests had and are having issues with flights. One of my cousins ended up having to drive from North East Ohio yesterday with 2 of his sons because their flight was completely booked and it was crazy expensive to put them on another flight. He drove straight through and they arrived around 4:00am today.

We didn't have any trouble with our flight. Our room was upgraded from a Studio Suite to a 1 Bedroom Suite with Sleeper Sofa. We used my car (thanks for driving it down here, dad), to run errands this morning.

Currently, we are trying to decide if we should just order pizza for our group to eat at our hotel tonight to hang out and distribute our welcome bags. We did go buy 5 cases of beer and a couple bottles of wine today at Walgreens while we were our, just in case. :beer-toast:

Lastly, it has been confirmed that Kelsey Grammar will be on our cruise sailing, as he is filming his upcoming Netflix Comedy, Like Father. There is word that it will interfere with some of the conveniences we thought we were signing up for. We will find out more in the upcoming days!!

Time to go get ready, our guests will start to pour in shortly! :hearteyes:

Great day today! Everyone that was supposed to come in today made it safely. Many with delays and one couple even ended up at a different airport. I ordered like 11 large pizza's and all but a miscellaneous 2 or 3 were gobbled up. We played a few hours of beer pong. Standard for this group. I'm not a solo selfie person but in honor of my cousin who is in her 20's and seeing palm trees for the first time, I share with you what I'm calling my Tianna Selfie. 🌴

We are calling it a night early tonight.. We didn't even drink the 7 cases of beer we had. I can't wait for tomorrow! Lots of adventures ahead of us. Lots of new things to experience. ✌😄

b234cfa60d6be831c5dc24fb440b86b9.jpg

b3b2c604c2bd10191d24c003da14f393.jpg

8f482f81c7350597c9c5811df4ff8d28.jpg

9e25e93e95aa2e0a5703205c8cc70096.jpg

626b97d414a6a181adb507bbaec7ed50.jpg

- Christa 💜

Looks like you guys had a blast. Mmm, pizza. I could go for some now.

Have fun today upon embarkation and let me be the first to welcome you to Suite 1724.

Who doesn't enjoy pizza and beer? Since there aren't a ton of places close to our hotel, we thought we'd just order in food for our group.

Thank you, we are super excited!! I'll take good care of 1724 for your arrival in 14 days!

We have to get ready and pack everything back up. We have SO much stuff with us. Our chariot arrives at 9:30am this morning. Not my ideal first choice but my mom picked the time and I'm not too upset with it.

The price for one trip from our hotel to the cruise port was $150 (inclusive of tip, etc.) while the price for 3 hours, which can do about 4 round trips between the hotel and cruise port was $270 all inclusive. I went with the 3 hours because for $120 more, I was getting 3 extra trips that I'd be happy for my guests to use. I think $40 round trip for the extra 3 trips was totally worth the experience for my family and friends.

In case anyone is interested, this is the place we will be using.:

LPC Transportation Inc. 8930 State Road 84 Suite 106Fort Lauderdale, FL 33324Ph: 954-473-6631 TF: 800-611-6631 Fax: 954-473-2559

Let me remind everyone, 1.) this is my 3rd ever cruise and Joey's 2nd; 2.) this is our first time on Royal Caribbean; 3.) This is my/our first time in a room category other than an interior stateroom; 4.) we are getting married tomorrow.

Anyone know if the spa offers spray tans? I could use one!! :D

Cheers!

We made it to the terminal! Somehow our friend and my mom and her boyfriend were pushed through with us and are sitting with us in the Star Class waiting area. Easiest process ever. Details on our unloading and check in process to follow!

11762bddc79a06246dcaa88c64865856.jpg

023f286d88dde4a6a7440fdc23d9540b.jpg

74b7aff5b3fc03ce5606d599e9cd9793.jpg

96940e7602dc0ee016abb06a5648df26.jpg

- Christa 💜

Who doesn't enjoy pizza and beer? Since there aren't a ton of places close to our hotel, we thought we'd just order in food for our group.

Thank you, we are super excited!! I'll take good care of 1724 for your arrival in 14 days!

We have to get ready and pack everything back up. We have SO much stuff with us. Our chariot arrives at 9:30am this morning. Not my ideal first choice but my mom picked the time and I'm not too upset with it.

The price for one trip from our hotel to the cruise port was $150 (inclusive of tip, etc.) while the price for 3 hours, which can do about 4 round trips between the hotel and cruise port was $270 all inclusive. I went with the 3 hours because for $120 more, I was getting 3 extra trips that I'd be happy for my guests to use. I think $40 round trip for the extra 3 trips was totally worth the experience for my family and friends.

In case anyone is interested, this is the place we will be using.:

LPC Transportation Inc. 8930 State Road 84 Suite 106Fort Lauderdale, FL 33324Ph: 954-473-6631 TF: 800-611-6631 Fax: 954-473-2559

Let me remind everyone, 1.) this is my 3rd ever cruise and Joey's 2nd; 2.) this is our first time on Royal Caribbean; 3.) This is my/our first time in a room category other than an interior stateroom; 4.) we are getting married tomorrow.

Anyone know if the spa offers spray tans? I could use one!! :D

Cheers!

wow, from an inside to a Sky Loft. You will be spoiled for sure.Have a great time.

Aww, have a wonderful wedding and congratulations!!!

I'm not sure about the spa spray tans but you look great already! Plus I'd be nervous about getting that stuff on the dress (even if on the inside) if you sweat at all in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheers!

OMG! Someone on our cruise week of October 7-14th will be in suite #1724!! And her name is "Christa" too!!! That's way too weird!!:eek: The family in the suite will be Chris/Christa (CC name -Ctaylor1) with their 2 kids and they are from Tennessee!! Okay y'all and Andrew and his family take care of it for them to enjoy!!!:*

You guys! So many cool things! I'm having trouble connecting my laptop to the internet so I can't post all the details just yet. So for now I'll just add a couple pics from my phone! 📸🖱🚫

The pics include the Fine Line show in the Aquatheater. A snapshot of our dinner menu at Wonderland. Trial run(s) of our unity ceremony drink. View from my mom's Crown Loft Suite (1732). Early setup stage of our in-room Welcome Reception. &&& a picture of Joey as we were departing Port Everglades (Fort Lauderdale).

Seriously though, the love on this ship is unreal. I can't wait to share my experiences. Today was super long yet not rushed a d quite enjoyable. Everyone on the ship has literally gone above and beyond.

Goal for tomorrow: 1.) marry Joey; 2.) Get a picture with Kelsey Grammer; and 3.) Get Kristen Bell to sing a Frozen song at our reception. 💜

P.S.- yes, the ship does spray tans but by the time I found out, I didn't have time to do it. I think the spa said it was like $40 but then again... I had so much info thrown at me today I could be way wrong. *womp womp*

33517c4e65ac67efc6f5569cdc8ea6c3.jpg

d34246b600b6d796bbade39df6c15f2a.jpg

ebffabc8b2db4ef9ac9bba7a9dbb4d15.jpg

90afdc9e4bb34deb65e0b1975e41e308.jpg

5a5a0cb65c4813504405d47ae78fcdae.jpg

5a2452f124fecd2b29fb8178bf7db64a.jpg

- Christa 💜