Project Breakaway Names/Finalist

Davechipp74

Project Breakaway ship named Norwegian Breakaway? Wow, that just goes right off the creativity meter there, doesn't it.

Completely rigged. I want my contest entry fee back.

That doesn't even sound pleasant to be on a ship named the Breakaway.

It's like part of it might break. Or the Getaway. Like its a vehicle used in a bank robbery, not good names for a cruise ship.

Doesn't give that very nice, pleasant feel of past names of ships...Pearl, Gem, Sun, Dream, Oasis, Allure, Magic, Dawn, Glory, Pride, etc.

I dont like those names...They dont fit in well with the other NCL fleet. If i had to pick one, my vote will go to Journey

You know what ??? ..... I'm right there with you :(

Nothing hot and new.

Not to offence anyone these names are good but the WOW factor is not there for me.

I was expecting more I guess :(

You know what ??? ..... I'm right there with you :(

Nothing hot and new.

Not to offence anyone these names are good but the WOW factor is not there for me.

I was expecting more I guess :(

Uh, like what? Give us some examples of more WOW factor names. Most are taken by other cruise ships already or have some negative connotations to them.

Just do not like Breakaway or Bliss. Breakaway reminds me of an iceberg for some reason. Just sounds wrong. Why would you name a ship after a Bar???? Doesnt make sense. Why not name it White Hot or Le Bistro. Same thing. Just doesnt sound right. To me anyway.

If someone put a gun to my head, I would chose Journey and Escape, but I found all of them all pretty lame. I thought they would go with something more funky. These are kind of boring and they seem to be the popular names. There wasn't much thought going into this if so many people picked the same ones. I thought they were looking to breakaway from the norm. Bliss reminds me of blister and I can't get that out of my mind.:eek:

Archived