No more mailings from Princess?

emmak8

Now that I think about it, we haven't received any snail mails for quite a while. We took 4 short Caribbean cruises in January and March, and we have a ta booked for September so I hope Princess isn't ignoring us.

The FCC on the Pacific Princess gave some talks on my last cruise and this was covered: you do not receive mailings if you have an active booking or have sailed in the past six months.

In my experience, it's only electronic mailings that stop. I have cruised within the past six months (but the tan has faded and the thrill worn off; it's time to go again!!) and have another cruise booked. I'm still getting plenty of postal mailings, but I have not gotten a last-minute-deal email since I've been back.

I used to have a stack of the Princess sale mailers that I would weed out as the expiration dates passed. There are no more in the pile. I'll have to call to find out why we're no longer getting them. I haven't seen an email offer for a while either.

For a short period of time I had nothing booked. I was getting email and snail mail offers almost daily. I got stand-by offers several times. I booked a couple cruises and now I get almost nothing. I will get something via snail mail once every couple of weeks. Not one single stand-by offer since I booked. Hey Princess: just because I have a cruise booked doesn't mean I won't book another one.

In my experience, it's only electronic mailings that stop. I have cruised within the past six months (but the tan has faded and the thrill worn off; it's time to go again!!) and have another cruise booked. I'm still getting plenty of postal mailings, but I have not gotten a last-minute-deal email since I've been back.

Well, all I know is what I was told. I haven't received a mailing in years, and I always have a cruse booked.

My friend and I are convinced that the amount of offers you get, especially the ones emailed, are related to whether you have anything booked. We are both Elite and I have a FCC on deposit, but nothing booked on Princess right now. I get offers either in the email or regular mail several times a week. She was getting them until she recently put two cruises under deposit....then poof, nothing! We both feel the offers are targeted!

I agree, when booked everything stops-emails and regular mail. As soon as the cruise is taken it all starts back up. We usually book within a few months of departure, it is very obvious to me at least on contact.

No mail-No email-2 cruises booked-Feel ignored, looking for a (low priced, last minute) Alaska getaway.

Theo

just check the site daily. Last year the prices were a steal. We booked a RT Vancouver the end of May for a mid July departure for 629 pp. Can't beat that. No email (and nothing was booked at the time-just happened to look) Good luck, I don't recall seeing those B2B as 1 cruise this year, but I guess they can be. They save on that $50 surcharge I think, $50 per cruise so if booked as one only $50, two $100.

I am booked on my 4th & 5th cruises in May for this year. For quite a while I was no longer getting the last minute deals, but was getting some other mailings - both email and snail. I went into My Princess a few weeks ago and updated my preferences - didn't change anything, just looked at it and saved it. I've since been getting many mailings including the last minute deals. I don't know if my "update" had anything to do with it, but it's worth a try for those of you not receiving mailings.

We're booked for an Alaskan cruise and we booked it from an ad we received in the mail. Haven't received anything from Princess for a couple of months now. We're looking to go on another cruise and we sure would like to get a good deal like the one we booked on - 3 for free!

We're booked for an Alaskan cruise and we booked it from an ad we received in the mail. Haven't received anything from Princess for a couple of months now. We're looking to go on another cruise and we sure would like to get a good deal like the one we booked on - 3 for free!

We have three "three for free" bookings coming up, all for Europe. You got an ad for Alaska, but had you been checking the Princess website, it was advertised all over it. Same with Europe. We never got email or snail mail notice, but we saw the ad on their site. You always need to check Princess.com and never expect to get sale notices.

Apparently Princess is looking over our shoulders! No sooner had I posted last night that I hadn't gotten any emails in awhile, when what hit my inbox but a Last-Minute Deals offer. With some very enticing prices, including one high on my wish-list, the Land of the Midnight Sun. Unfortunately, I can't take advantage of anything in early summer this year. Drat.

Apparently Princess is looking over our shoulders! No sooner had I posted last night that I hadn't gotten any emails in awhile, when what hit my inbox but a Last-Minute Deals offer. With some very enticing prices, including one high on my wish-list, the Land of the Midnight Sun. Unfortunately, I can't take advantage of anything in early summer this year. Drat.

Same thing happened to me! I posted on the 24th that Princess shouldn't assume that I didn't want to cruise because I have a future cruise booked. On the 25th I got an email with standby offers! Is it a coincidence?? LOL.

Same thing happened to me! I posted on the 24th that Princess shouldn't assume that I didn't want to cruise because I have a future cruise booked. On the 25th I got an email with standby offers! Is it a coincidence?? LOL.

Princess apparently is in cahoots with the NSA. Fine by me, if it keeps those offers coming!

I always have cruises booked and will continue to have cruises booked. But Princess, if you're reading this, there's always room for one more. So kindly keep those offers coming (which as of now have completely dried up).

I always have cruises booked and will continue to have cruises booked. But Princess, if you're reading this, there's always room for one more. So kindly keep those offers coming (which as of now have completely dried up).

Make up a hotmail account and I could forward mine to you.:D

We have been on the Standby list for over 10 years, but never have we received any standby offers. The emails from Princess dried up years ago. I don't know how they know/assume we aren't interested in cruising anymore? We always keep several cruises booked. :confused: