Deployment Schedule 2016-2017. Let the guessing begin

Cruzin-K

Also I wanted to point out this new itinerary to all 3 of the ABC islands that will be done by Adventure approximately every 4th week, starting in summer 2016.

Adventure Of The Seas Depart: 08:30 PM 05/28/2016 San Juan, Puerto Rico

Adventure Of The Seas 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM 05/29/2016 Philipsburg, St. Maarten, Netherlands Antilles (St. Martin)

Adventure Of The Seas 05/30/2016 At Sea

Adventure Of The Seas 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM 05/31/2016 Bonaire, Netherlands Antilles Monarch Of The Seas 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM (Dock)

Adventure Of The Seas 08:00 AM - 11:00 PM 06/01/2016 Willemstad, Curacao, Netherlands Antilles

Adventure Of The Seas 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM 06/02/2016 Oranjestad, Aruba, Netherlands Antilles

Adventure Of The Seas 06/03/2016 At Sea

Adventure Of The Seas Arrive: 06:00 AM 06/04/2016 San Juan, Puerto Rico

With that itinerary and the soon to come Navigator ABC and Labadee itineraries from Miami, RCI are certainly enhancing their current southern Caribbean presence.

With that itinerary and the soon to come Navigator ABC and Labadee itineraries from Miami, RCI are certainly enhancing their current southern Caribbean presence.

Happy to see Adventure going back to the ABC islands.:)

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/travel/florida-cruise-guide/os-where-is-ovation-of-the-seas-going-20150309-story.html

The Sun Sentinel sees RCI announcing that a 3rd ship will call Miami home for RCI in 2016 with Ovation of the Seas home-ported at Port of Miami.

They think the announcement could come at the Cruise Shipping Trade Conference on March 16-19th.

Interesting article. On the one hand given that some of the competion is bringing new ships to Miami one would say its possible. And given what happened last year with Quantum, anything is possible. Either way, were ever she ends up could be a good surprise for some.

Interesting article. On the one hand given that some of the competion is bringing new ships to Miami one would say its possible. And given what happened last year with Quantum, anything is possible. Either way, were ever she ends up could be a good surprise for some.

Correct. Carnival is sending Vista and NCL is sending Escape to Miami. Read somewhere that MSC will also send one of their newest to Miami.

Can you see pricing for the April and August 2016 transatlantic to and from Copenhagen?

It looks like they are holding to releasing only the Caribbean and Canada sailings for tomorrow.

TA sailings were not due out yet, even though they were confirmed today. That could change though, but I did not expect them today.

It looks like they are holding to releasing only the Caribbean and Canada sailings for tomorrow.

TA sailings were not due out yet, even though they were confirmed today. That could change though, but I did not expect them today.

Thanks...will keep my eye here for updates. Still struggling at times with the new website :(

Anthem 9nt 6/16/16 & 8/11/16 prices for D1 are cheaper than past similar Voyages on the EXOS & Liberty of this year !!!!!

Prices must be coming and going. I'm not seeing anything but NA on Anthem sailings right now. They did this last year, too. You'd think they would invest a few pennies in releasing the itineraries once and for all.:rolleyes:

Prices must be coming and going. I'm not seeing anything but NA on Anthem sailings right now. They did this last year, too. You'd think they would invest a few pennies in releasing the itineraries once and for all.:rolleyes:

We called RCL and the dates for the Anthem are open up until The end of October 2016.

Edited by FIRELT5

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/travel/florida-cruise-guide/os-where-is-ovation-of-the-seas-going-20150309-story.html

The Sun Sentinel sees RCI announcing that a 3rd ship will call Miami home for RCI in 2016 with Ovation of the Seas home-ported at Port of Miami.

They think the announcement could come at the Cruise Shipping Trade Conference on March 16-19th.

I think if Ovation would come to Caribbean, RCI would have stated it in press release, published last week.

They announced the deployment for new Harmony as well, so why not Ovation as well?

I see her sailins somewhere else, to be honest... [emoji5]

And in the video springaussie posted some moments ago, Miami is not possible for Quantum Class, since it is not deep enough...

And according to the video, also Ft. Lauderdale would not take the ship, since some CVC certifications...

Edited by celebrity_fan