Deployment Schedule 2016-2017. Let the guessing begin

Cruzin-K

Hi Liz, I would like to do the TA on the Ovation or the Harmony so if you are planing on the Harmony I will do that one, let me know and then you can meet my DH Bob:eek::cool:

Carol:cool:

Hi Carol,

It would be Harmony TA for me (not interested in doing Ovation) ...soon as I know for sure I will let you know :D

Any guessing on which ship will be in Northern Europe?

I'm waiting to book for Summer 2016.

Serenade is booked as the Copenhagen / Baltic ship, if that is what you are looking for. She should start with a mix of cruises to Norway and Scandinavia/ Russia from the 15th of May, 2016

Serenade is booked and should depart PE on Friday the 29th of April 2016

and sail to Cork, Ireland and arrives at Le Havre, France on the 11th of May, then on to ZEEBRUGGE, Belgium on the 12th of May and then Amsterdam on May 13th continuing on for arrival in Copenhagen on the 15th of May, 2016.

She is confirmed as the Boston based ship for 7 night Canada sailings in last weeks deployment press release. She sails from Copenhagen on the TA on the 28th of August, 2016 stopping in Oslo, Norway, Kristiansand, Norway and on to Reykjavik, Iceland and then to Boston with other ports possibly along the way arriving on September 11th, 2016 and start doing the 7 night sailings to Canada.

Serenade is booked as the Copenhagen / Baltic ship, if that is what you are looking for. She should start with a mix of cruises to Norway and Scandinavia/ Russia from the 15th of May, 2016

and sail to Cork, Ireland and arrives at Le Havre, France on the 11th of May, then on to ZEEBRUGGE, Belgium on the 12th of May and then Amsterdam on May 13th continuing on for arrival in Copenhagen on the 15th of May, 2016.

Oh, I SO hope!! Been waiting patiently for this itinerary to be announced! :)

She is confirmed as the Boston based ship for 7 night Canada sailings in last weeks deployment press release. She sails from Copenhagen on the TA on the 28th of August, 2016 stopping in Oslo, Norway, Kristiansand, Norway and on to Reykjavik, Iceland and then to Boston with other ports possibly along the way arriving on September 11th, 2016 and start doing the 7 night sailings to Canada.

Thank you so much for the info.

Now, I just have to wait it to be release so I can book it.

The Brilliance TA also appears to be holding up as predicted on November 16th last year.

She sails from Tampa on the 18th of April, calling on Funchal on the 27th of April and Gibraltar on the 29th and then into Barcelona for the 12 night sailings.

She returns from Barcelona and calls on Gibraltar the 20th of October along with Funchal on the 22nd of October and then back to Tampa arriving on the 30th or 31st of October.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=44742369&postcount=3315

When are The Harmony itineraries being released? March 11?

This would depend on interpretation.

If they have post-October as 'winter' the Caribbean sailings could be as late as the 30th of March

The Harmony MED season from Barcelona could be as late as the 23rd of March.

As she is a new ship they should have a C & A early booking period.

Port Everglades in Fort Lauderdale.

Oh Duh.....I have sailed out of there several times and will be doing it again in two months! I guess I just always use the airport designation - FLL. Because of all of the European speculation I was trying to think of a European port. Carry on.....:o

Edited by Sunny AZ Girl

The port of Key West cruise schedule has been updated to show RCI long-term commitment to Miami and calls at Key West on the 3/4 day sailings.

Enchantment has now officially replaced the Vision of the Seas bookings through the end of 2017 beyond the normal April to April deployment.

http://www.calendarwiz.com/calendars/calendar.php?crd=caribenautical&op=cal&month=12&year=2017&PHPSESSID=b9df65d7f42c76d02b80fd1c7a3d0fa7

Brilliance calls at Key West every other Sunday from November 2016.

Grandeur does not appear to call on Key West in 2016-17 deployment.

The April 2016 Vision TA from Tampa via Key West and Funchal to Barcelona and then with movement on to the Venice homeport is holding.

Edited by MADflyer

No, Anthem (Ovation) bookings all replaced by Indy between November, 2014 and February and only one remaining is a May 8, 2016 Anthem call at Gibraltar along with some Rome calls that have not been updated.

Adventure bookings first replaced by Navigator in MED, then Adventure bookings in Baltic and Norway are being cancelled now, with no Ovation bookings showing yet.

Thanks for the feedback.

There was talk onboard Quantum's inaugural, which was not denied, that RCI was hoping to bring the Ovation and Harmony out simultaneously. Apparently the management were quite excited as it would be a company first!!

This is what I was told last week by a Director onboard, there will be a huge release of both ships on the same day.

Where did you get the information on Serenade's TA and Copenhagen sailings for 2016???

Thanks, that's I already have! [emoji5]

I wondered about the detailled port information on Serenade's TA, starting 28th of Aug, 2016 - thought that itinerary is posted somewhere...

The Serenade TA is not published yet. Departure is 28th of August and arrival is now 13th of September.

They most likely will not make the TA sailings 'official' until they release corresponding European sailings.

In past experience, can someone tell me, if the new itineraries that are scheduled to be released on a certain date, come out sooner than the scheduled date? Looking to book Caribbean 2016 (Allure or Harmony)! It was my understanding the rates would be out this week and now they've narrowed down the actual date to tomorrow.

In past experience, can someone tell me, if the new itineraries that are scheduled to be released on a certain date, come out sooner than the scheduled date? Looking to book Caribbean 2016 (Allure or Harmony)! It was my understanding the rates would be out this week and now they've narrowed down the actual date to tomorrow.

The timing I have seen was always March 11th. 2015 for sailings between April and October in 2016 in the Caribbean, Canada and Bermuda. Otherwise other sailings will come out on March 30th, 2015 for the winter.

http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Deployment/2016_2017/15042681_2016-2017_Deployment_Opening_Schedule.pdf